Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella just rambles and rambles bare rubbish. She’s not even talking to the kids she says something and answers herself in such a fake manner. It’s beyond annoying and so fake

If you note how many times she’s says cool you be shocked.
She’s so annoying. How can you have a conversation with your children and you don’t even let them answer. They way they took the names out of the hat should have been done before they got to the stores. And how much is 20 pounds? And did Haze buy he’s on gift?

Reactions: 3
She’s so annoying. How can you have a conversation with your children and you don’t even let them answer. They way they took the names out of the hat should have been done before they got to the stores. And how much is 20 pounds? And did Haze buy he’s on gift?
I actually think Ella isn’t all there. Boots shop for Hosanna and Halle. They are 8 and 10 about a toy shop

And as for heze he’s so smug I really don’t like him. He thinks he’s above everyone else. Carrying that ball he’s looks such an idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The more time goes by the more smug and egotistical Heze becomes. Halle picked her own name out of the hat so she asked to go again so she could pick someone else’s name which is the right thing to do that’s how secret Santa works and how you have fun but of course Heze who is the most boring spoilt child ever doesn’t know how to join in and have fun so he wanted to choose himself I think he knew which one was his name it was right at the bottom so he wanted himself to buy for. He didn’t want a dining table cause he wants space to play football when he has that new Astro turf outside and everyone lives in that family revolve around him and his football. He’s a mini Tim with his attitude thinking he’s all that.

None of his siblings get to have that much attention and time put into them ,they don’t have any friends and they don’t get to do hobbies that get the same amount of attention his football gets. Ella has even said before there’s not enough time for all the kids to do individual hobbies as Hezes football is the focus and takes up their time and her and Tim manipulate the other kids into thinking this is normal and fair by saying things like “we love Heze don’t we , we are proud of Heze, we want to support him don’t we and we don’t mind not having fun and doing hobbies cause we want heze to be able to play football don’t we” I can’t stand them as parents they’re so selfish. Fair enough Heze does earn them money with his sponsorship but that’s no excuse for him to have the attitude he does he needs to have a wake up call and be humbled that he can’t get his way all the time and his siblings are just as important even if they don’t play football and have sponsorships. He already is big headed thinking he’s a professional footballer.

Ella and Tim should be ashamed of themselves cause they have made him be like this. He has a weird obsession holding his football an attachment to it that isn’t normal! he’s not a baby carrying out a teddy bear or a blanket he’s a 12 year old child who can’t put the football down for more than a few seconds without getting anxiety and needing it with him. Every family photo that football is in they might aswell say they have 8 kids or if we are including Harper and Rues football then they have 10 kids. Imagine looking back at every family photo seeing how staged it is firstly but also those kids holding footballs in every single one it’s weird!

those kids are not best friends they have so much jealousy and envy between them. Forced hugs and forced smiles it’s not natural at all. The older they get there could easily be more tension between them. Also are they going to ever explain why Tim is hardly around anymore whenever there’s a video to be made he is at the gym all that time all those hours?

Reactions: 12
The more time goes by the more smug and egotistical Heze becomes. Halle picked her own name out of the hat so she asked to go again so she could pick someone else’s name which is the right thing to do that’s how secret Santa works and how you have fun but of course Heze who is the most boring spoilt child ever doesn’t know how to join in and have fun so he wanted to choose himself I think he knew which one was his name it was right at the bottom so he wanted himself to buy for. He didn’t want a dining table cause he wants space to play football when he has that new Astro turf outside and everyone lives in that family revolve around him and his football. He’s a mini Tim with his attitude thinking he’s all that.

None of his siblings get to have that much attention and time put into them ,they don’t have any friends and they don’t get to do hobbies that get the same amount of attention his football gets. Ella has even said before there’s not enough time for all the kids to do individual hobbies as Hezes football is the focus and takes up their time and her and Tim manipulate the other kids into thinking this is normal and fair by saying things like “we love Heze don’t we , we are proud of Heze, we want to support him don’t we and we don’t mind not having fun and doing hobbies cause we want heze to be able to play football don’t we” I can’t stand them as parents they’re so selfish. Fair enough Heze does earn them money with his sponsorship but that’s no excuse for him to have the attitude he does he needs to have a wake up call and be humbled that he can’t get his way all the time and his siblings are just as important even if they don’t play football and have sponsorships. He already is big headed thinking he’s a professional footballer.

Ella and Tim should be ashamed of themselves cause they have made him be like this. He has a weird obsession holding his football an attachment to it that isn’t normal! he’s not a baby carrying out a teddy bear or a blanket he’s a 12 year old child who can’t put the football down for more than a few seconds without getting anxiety and needing it with him. Every family photo that football is in they might aswell say they have 8 kids or if we are including Harper and Rues football then they have 10 kids. Imagine looking back at every family photo seeing how staged it is firstly but also those kids holding footballs in every single one it’s weird!

those kids are not best friends they have so much jealousy and envy between them. Forced hugs and forced smiles it’s not natural at all. The older they get there could easily be more tension between them. Also are they going to ever explain why Tim is hardly around anymore whenever there’s a video to be made he is at the gym all that time all those hours?
Just what I thought. Heze picked his own name and Ella didn’t say a word. Can’t upset his lordship. He didn’t want to think of someone else he only wanted to think of himself. I can’t stand his smug face he gets worse as he gets older. He’s nothing special he’s a kid that gets no education and thinks he’s a pro just cos he’s at an academy lol. Lots of kids are and they have a life and a personality they are not self absorbed as heze

Reactions: 7
I actually think Ella isn’t all there. Boots shop for Hosanna and Halle. They are 8 and 10 about a toy shop

And as for heze he’s so smug I really don’t like him. He thinks he’s above everyone else. Carrying that ball he’s looks such an idiot
Yes, he comes off very selfish but that’s what happens when he knows at an early age that he brings in more money than his lazy ass father. This is why parents shouldn’t depend on their minor children for their incomes it’s just wrong, give him a few more years and they’ll have to bow to him. Of all the kids he’s my least favorite, there’s just something about him that I don’t like. At this point I’m convinced the bum of a father has abandoned his family, if I were a mom of 7 kids with a husband I’m not taking them all to the store by myself,I don’t give a damn about you going to the gym but that what you get when you marry and procreate with a bum. He should channel all that time and energy into finding a job to provide for his large family.

Just what I thought. Heze picked his own name and Ella didn’t say a word. Can’t upset his lordship. He didn’t want to think of someone else he only wanted to think of himself. I can’t stand his smug face he gets worse as he gets older. He’s nothing special he’s a kid that gets no education and thinks he’s a pro just cos he’s at an academy lol. Lots of kids are and they have a life and a personality they are not self absorbed as heze
I was wondering if she made him pick another name and then when he ended up at the Nike store and bought that bag thing I knew. How is that fair for the other children she has no control over him so the money the others received to buy for the others he spent on hisself. He hardly likes to even go anywhere with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes, he comes off very selfish but that’s what happens when he knows at an early age that he brings in more money than his lazy ass father. This is why parents shouldn’t depend on their minor children for their incomes it’s just wrong, give him a few more years and they’ll have to bow to him. Of all the kids he’s my least favorite, there’s just something about him that I don’t like. At this point I’m convinced the bum of a father has abandoned his family, if I were a mom of 7 kids with a husband I’m not taking them all to the store by myself,I don’t give a damn about you going to the gym but that what you get when you marry and procreate with a bum. He should channel all that time and energy into finding a job to provide for his large family.
When he said she forgot to mention he got his hair braided. What do we need to keep talking about he’s hair for? It’s just cornrolled we all seen it before.

• Haha
When he said she forgot to mention he got his hair braided. What do we need to keep talking about he’s hair for? It’s just cornrolled we all seen it before.
He’s very conceited, you can tell that they all worship him, I have a feeling he never forgets to remind them that he’s the reason they’re all wearing Nike all day every day. The lazy parents are creating a monster with this one. And how convenient was it for him to pick his name because he wanted a new snood? He could’ve bought that anytime but the mom just turned a blind eye and let him cheat at such a simple thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Do you all think her and Tim will split eventually? The cracks are starting to show and I think Halo was definitely a band-aid baby they hoped would be a boy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you all think her and Tim will split eventually? The cracks are starting to show and I think Halo was definitely a band-aid baby they hoped would be a boy
I believe they already have because he’s MIA constantly and always shows himself at the gym. When they are in the same space it’s definitely no love like they used to be all over each other it’s definitely staged.

He’s very conceited, you can tell that they all worship him, I have a feeling he never forgets to remind them that he’s the reason they’re all wearing Nike all day every day. The lazy parents are creating a monster with this one. And how convenient was it for him to pick his name because he wanted a new snood? He could’ve bought that anytime but the mom just turned a blind eye and let him cheat at such a simple thing.
What was the point of doing a secret Santa and then let Haze pick he’s own name and buy himself something. Ella has no control whatsoever. Haze and Houzanna definitely give her a good run. Halle isn’t far behind.

Sorry I keep saying I can’t heze and Halle yes isn’t far behind. Hosanna is 10 looking 14 how they dress her in those large hooped earrings. Heze is just so smug he needs taking down a peg or two

Sorry I keep saying I can’t heze and Halle yes isn’t far behind. Hosanna is 10 looking 14 how they dress her in those large hooped earrings. Heze is just so smug he needs taking down a peg or two
He’s smug and yes he definitely needs a reality check.

I don't think so......wot would he do??? He's nothing without her.....even if she went solo she's got the kids to pimp out....

I don't think so......wot would he do??? He's nothing without her.....even if she went solo she's got the kids to pimp out....
Agreed! As lazy as he is who thinks he’s about to get a job to pay child support for all these kids, but as he is the bum of the year he’ll probably sue the kids for support for himself.

• Haha
I'm convinced Tim only posts the gym selfies everyday to get engagement because it's a business account...same with all the football posts because the man is really boring tbf

Reactions: 2
I'm convinced Tim only posts the gym selfies everyday to get engagement because it's a business account...same with all the football posts because the man is really boring tbf
I think he has to to get his free gym membership. No post no entrance lol. This is why they don’t go together anymore there is only one pass

Reactions: 4

I'd piss myself laughing if he never made it as a football player....he does know it's a team sport, doesn't he.....

Reactions: 6
His reality check is definitely coming. And it will probably be when he doesn’t become a pro baller.
The kid will be heartbroken because he's not been allowed to think of anything else as a career and been brainwashed to think he's the best for his age

Reactions: 6
Ella, is so full of it. When Halle picked her own name she made her pick again, but when Haze picked he’s own name she by passed it and laughed it off. He could have easily took the name Halo had she’s a baby. Did Ella really know what the deal is with the secret Santa? Smh a tit show every week.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.