Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why have such a big house yet compromise on the garden size with a large family? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I don't get why have such a big house yet compromise on the garden size with a large family? 🤔
They should have stayed in the other house. Have you noticed they’re always in that one spot in the house? It’s as if the kids are not allowed anywhere else in the house. Also the fact that they’re always together is insane let the children have individual time so that they can develop some sort of personality, it’s looking very cultish.

Reactions: 8
Ella, is back at it getting her hair braided and had the nerve to post the baby Halo was crying her little heart out and Haze had to get her and rock her to sleep. But on her lap was Houston fast asleep. What’s more important you new born or getting your hair braided.?
I know I post a lot on here but I can't seem to hold back because this family are too blatant...their priorities are way off for a couple with young children.
Apparently they were meant to be have a date night...in the house...Ella said it was just meant to be herself and her husband. They probably told their kids to stay in bed..opsies I mean on the floor...on their duvets. The texture of duvets on their own is so uncomfortable against the skin, I wonder how the kids have managed this long.
Houston joined their date night and Ella complained about it. She probably loved getting their undivided attention when all they wanted was to be kid free (in the same house as their kids 🤦).
Ella probably HAD to do that date night to treat Tim like a King before getting him to agree to go to cosco with all the kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know I post a lot on here but I can't seem to hold back because this family are too blatant...their priorities are way off for a couple with young children.
Apparently they were meant to be have a date night...in the house...Ella said it was just meant to be herself and her husband. They probably told their kids to stay in bed..opsies I mean on the floor...on their duvets. The texture of duvets on their own is so uncomfortable against the skin, I wonder how the kids have managed this long.
Houston joined their date night and Ella complained about it. She probably loved getting their undivided attention when all they wanted was to be kid free (in the same house as their kids 🤦).
Ella probably HAD to do that date night to treat Tim like a King before getting him to agree to go to cosco with all the kids
Why have so many children if you require so much time alone with your spouse?

I hate it when people have children only to neglect them emotionally.

Reactions: 14
Ella, is back at it getting her hair braided and had the nerve to post the baby Halo was crying her little heart out and Haze had to get her and rock her to sleep. But on her lap was Houston fast asleep. What’s more important you new born or getting your hair braided.?
This woman absolutely has no interest in bonding with the baby. We barely see her with Halo. It’s mostly one of the kids holding and taking care of her or her mother babysitting while Ella is out and about living her best life doing whatever it is she and Tim want to do. Her tubes need to tied ASAP! (because we all know Tim is not going to get a vasectomy). They seriously really DO NOT need anymore children.

Why have so many children if you require so much time alone with your spouse?

I hate it when people have children only to neglect them emotionally.
Honestly I don’t think there is one aspect of their children’s development that they haven’t neglected. As a mother Hella should be putting her children before all else. Dumbass you bought them into this world now do your damn job and take care of them. That idiot baby daddy of yours is so over you. I suspect Dim has already moved on, but sticks around for—wait for it—your kids income!!! Your an utter disgrace but clearly too stupid to realize it.

Reactions: 10
Ella was to happy to show Tim went with her to Costco. Lol didn’t see him carry nothing in the house or put it away!!!! Clean the kitchen, feed the kids. Etc!!!!

Honestly I don’t think there is one aspect of their children’s development that they haven’t neglected. As a mother Hella should be putting her children before all else. Dumbass you bought them into this world now do your damn job and take care of them. That idiot baby daddy of yours is so over you. I suspect Dim has already moved on, but sticks around for—wait for it—your kids income!!! Your an utter disgrace but clearly too stupid to realize it.
Yeah I hate to say it but I’ve thought this for a little while too that he’s not as into her as he used to be. I think he finds their life boring being a dad and having these responsibilities were you don’t have that much freedom. He wants the money and the social media fame which he hopes turns into real fame by trying to get Heze to be a professional footballer. He knows he can’t have the money and fame without the kids getting him views on YouTube. I don’t think he’s as attracted to Ella as he used to be there’s something going on there which yeah that isn’t going to be a nice feeling for Ella I get that. He’s stuck cause he knows being this perfect Christian husband and father act he puts on is what makes him money easily and he can’t lose that. I feel Ella has also sensed this for a little while now which is why I think she’s made videos dropping hints about how she feels and she will speak about these things addressing the camera but really she’s saying these things hoping he picks up on it , changes his ways and gives her attention. He also gets jealous when she gives more attention to the kids as there’s been times times he’s made comments about it showing he’s irritated that the babies need attention.
I think all these date nights and night away at a hotel etc is cause Ella is desperate to get that spark back they used to have but unlikely that’ll happen cause their home life isn’t going to change as they still have the responsibility of being parents which they’re clearly bored of and that’s why Tim goes out as much as he can cause he doesn’t want to be at home taking care of things.
I’m not saying they need to have a perfect marriage all the time and always be happy cause that’s not how life works. It’s normal when you’re married a long time there’ll be moments things be hard or life gets in the way while you’re also trying to keep your relationship as a couple strong but in their case nobody forced them to have this life with all these kids. If they wanted to be rich and have freedom to go on holiday all the time and not have to be parents then they should of worked hard in another way and made their own money but no they chose the easy lazy route and have exploited their innocent kids. Ella your dad warned you he was looking out for you he sees right through Tim’s bs but you didn’t want to hear it cause you just wanted a white man you thought would be a rapper lol and you wanted mixed kids so you only have yourself to blame.

Reactions: 12
I think his disinterest actually started during the COVID days and this is why she got pregnant and was hoping it would be a boy. When they found out it was a girl, it got worse.

Her parents have this face on them whenever Tim is around, they don't like him.

Reactions: 12
I think his disinterest actually started during the COVID days and this is why she got pregnant and was hoping it would be a boy. When they found out it was a girl, it got worse.

I agree it started around then a bit and only got worse since having Houston and then Halo. It’s like he got fed up of having more daughters cause in his mind it’s the same routine again with another baby girl he doesn’t need or want whereas he wanted more boys cause clearly he finds them more interesting cause of football and can use them to get more attention. He doesn’t deserve those kids and neither does Ella. They are selfish and ungrateful.

Reactions: 7

I agree with you about her parents,think Ella mum disguises better then her dad,I always feel he is forced to nake contact with Tim and talk to him hence why he usnt alerts at their house with her mum-he loves his grandkids though u can see that n her mum does too,just the dad as to put on a act around Tim

Reactions: 4
Ig again got harper In a trolley plus rue and Houston,now obviously Houston but with how grown up they try to make the kids am surprised rue went in one and harper (unless was joking around of course)

Reactions: 2
Ig again got harper In a trolley plus rue and Houston,now obviously Houston but with how grown up they try to make the kids am surprised rue went in one and harper (unless was joking around of course)
Maybe they try to make their kids behave grown up so they can be left alone more often while in the house. It's like they're conditioning them to think they're older than they actually are. It must be boring for kids. I think they let them in the trolley so there was less kids walking. Guarantee Heze was still running around with his football in Costco.
They definitely condition the kids to think they must financially take care of their parents.

Reactions: 1
duck me 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1316205
another breakaway!
Who is watching their kids? Lol. Watching seven kids, two toddlers and an infant, plus having to run heze around to football.... Over a weekend. That's an at least 1,000 dollar job.

If someone is doing it for free they are using them big time! And that person is an idiot or have an ulterior motive for doing that pretty much every weekend.

Their fans are dummies for thinking Tim and Ella really have great family values. I have a feeling the kids are spilt between grandparents more than they actually spend with their own family as in parents.

I wouldn't doubt the only time they are really together is when they are filming for YouTube or the gram.

Reactions: 13
Who is watching their kids? Lol. Watching seven kids, two toddlers and an infant, plus having to run heze around to football.... Over a weekend. That's an at least 1,000 dollar job.

If someone is doing it for free they are using them big time! And that person is an idiot or have an ulterior motive for doing that pretty much every weekend.

Their fans are dummies for thinking Tim and Ella really have great family values. I have a feeling the kids are spilt between grandparents more than they actually spend with their own family as in parents.

I wouldn't doubt the only time they are really together is when they are filming for YouTube or the gram.
I feel like maybe they have a nanny or an au pair now cos they’ve been out a lot

Reactions: 6
duck me 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1316205
another breakaway!
They are literally acting like they don't have 7 responsibilities. She's gonna get pregnant again....cycle. Nowonder she didn't have a problem leaving her new born to celebrate her bday and get drunk....she never has had a problem with abandoning her children and he very much encourages it.
Ella's parents must have the patient of saints to put up with such behaviour.
I think any nanny or au pair willing to deal with 7 kids must be out of their mind...pretty sure they've dumped the kids with Ella's parents...it's OK though...they did the food shop atleast 🤡

Reactions: 8
Do you think there’s any chance the kids are being left on their own in Heze and Hosannana’s care, mainly Hosanna’s?
Could they be that neglectful🤔

Reactions: 5
Do you think there’s any chance the kids are being left on their own in Heze and Hosannana’s care, mainly Hosanna’s?
Could they be that neglectful🤔
I actually think it is quite possible. Hosanna often has a sour expression on her face lately which could be the result of puberty + too much responsibility. It is so unfair to saddle her with her siblings at an age when she should be enjoying time with her friends.

Ella went on a rant about going off with friends once and I thought it was directed at Hosanna.

They really are awful parents.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.