Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should be taking GCSEs in 6 years and can’t read a birthday card? They really are screwing their kids chances of a future

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This is what I don’t get back in the day I feel like you could somehow get by with minimal GCSEs. However I think now you didn’t necessarily have to have a degree but having some decent qualification grades is important those kids will never experience a proper art or science lesson in a lab if they don’t go to a traditional school.

Reactions: 8
This is what I don’t get back in the day I feel like you could somehow get by with minimal GCSEs. However I think now you didn’t necessarily have to have a degree but having some decent qualification grades is important those kids will never experience a proper art or science lesson in a lab if they don’t go to a traditional school.
I agree with you it’s important to have some qualification it doesn’t even have to be a degree exactly but those kids have a right to an education that they sadly aren’t receiving to the standard they should be.
Ella and Tim are just training those girls to be housewives and are probably hoping Heze comes this world famous footballer so they marry the girls off to rich footballers they hope would be in his circle of friends. They’re raising those girls to believe they must become wives and mothers and depend on a man financially. It’s different if someone chooses to be a housewife/stay at home mum there’s nothing wrong that at all but those girls haven’t been given any other choice and won’t even be given the opportunity in life to even have a career. There’s no guarantee modelling, acting and dancing will work out to be something successful for them so they should be giving their kids a better education.
All they talk to those girls about is having babies and they see their parents treating their brothers better than them aswell as Ella treating Tim like he’s some king so in those girls eyes they think men are in charge and women only good for cleaning , cooking and taking care of the kids. What if one of their girls medically is unable to have kids? they are teaching these girls that having babies is what makes you a good wife but not everyone can have kids so they shouldn’t be talking about how many babies these girls want to have one day they should be focusing on the fact their kids are still kids and just let them live their life and if they have kids that should be their choice not something that was expected of them cause of their controlling parents.

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked! Tim actually did some 'work' with the editing. I bet he demanded more king treatment after that 😅. I agree with what has been said, they are trying to mature these kids so fast. Hosanna might be 'mature' because she's had no other option but to be mature for her age in family who's parents expect the girls to be responsible before their brains are capable. Kids should enjoy being kids (especially when they contribute to parents reeping the rewards financially(
Teaching girls to mainly good at being a wife /cleaning and producing kids is so old fashioned. Having a husband like Tim is NOTHING to be proud of Ella!

Reactions: 11
It's evident...out again.....👀
How a couple with 7 kids can have a few dates nights every week is beyond me! Neither work so spend all day together anyway. I guess if your kids don’t go to school you can go out midweek as you have no school run and kids to get up early!

Not sure why Ella is giving us a lecture on how to be more like her and Tim?! 🥴
BD345DD6-B9EC-431F-AC3F-EADCA522809D.jpeg

they really think they are doing something 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It's evident...out again.....👀
They take advantage of Ella’s parents. Their attitude is always Ella’s mum will look after the kids and they don’t even feel bad leaving all those kids for her mum to take care of all the time. Yeah her mum should never of let it get to this stage of her being the one raising her grandkids but she probably doesn’t want to risk arguing with Ella about it. I know Tims parents help out a little with the kids mainly Tim’s mum and it’s just so wrong in my opinion to expect other people to take care of your kids for you because you want to go out all the time spending money acting like a couple who have no kids and no responsibilities at home. Halo is only a few months old and they haven’t bonded with her at all. There has been absolutely no excitement around that baby and you would expect when there’s a new baby in the house it’s a lovely time but for them they aren’t interested and are so ungrateful they don’t deserve those kids.
Ella looks fed up everytime she’s holding Halo like she’s thinking I wish we hadn’t had this baby cause I’m not interested and I’m bored and Tim looks the exact same anytime he’s holding the baby. They pick her up when she needs to be picked up but there’s no strong love and bond there and it’s sad. She’s left on the floor or the kitchen worktop like she’s a toy and nobody cares if she falls especially when I see some of her siblings picking her up off the worktop but they aren’t holding her head and then they throw her back down and they’re lucky she hasn’t hit her head yet. If that baby was a boy they would be way more interested in the child but cause it’s a girl they just see it as another girl they didn’t need or want.
They’ve made money from YouTube especially as time has gone by they’ve made even more and I think it’s got to the point Ella and Tim are seeing other youtubers have all these holidays and do all these things that they can’t do cause they have a lot of kids to take care of and it’s clear Ella and Tim are envious of other people which is why there’s been all this talk of holidays etc cause they’re desperate to escape their life as parents. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re hoping Ella’s mum takes the hint that they want a holiday so she can look after the kids for a week while Ella and Tim selfishly go on holiday.
The kids are the money makers they have got them all the views and subscribers and the fake happy perfect Christian family image they portray on YouTube brings in views too.
I wonder what it’ll be like in the future when all these kids from family channels are adults and realise how much their parents exploited them and all the money they made for their parents and none of the money was really spent on the kids cause their parents are greedy and selfish. Family vlogging is so weird cause how can anyone think it’s a good idea to post videos of your kids lives online knowing pedos and weird people are attracted to that kind of stuff and as horrible as it is to think about it’s reality and those poor kids can’t properly consent to being on camera cause they don’t fully understand what that means and who is watching them.

Why does Ella always make herself sound stupid, asking what day it wae on the latest ig, and rhen cooing over tim cos he helped her out with the phrase she was saying,like he always does before she even get to finish what she was saying. He makes ger sound silly but she always let's him n makes her look like she ditsy
Can not believe they are out just the 2 of them again,where is the family time and the togetherness they preach.halo going ro think Ella mum is her mum or hossana,n Tim and Ella are the babysitters

Reactions: 6
How a couple with 7 kids can have a few dates nights every week is beyond me! Neither work so spend all day together anyway. I guess if your kids don’t go to school you can go out midweek as you have no school run and kids to get up early!

Not sure why Ella is giving us a lecture on how to be more like her and Tim?! 🥴
View attachment 1292316
they really think they are doing something 🤦🏾‍♀️
She's really talking about how having 7 children is stressful like getting them ready in the morning. You'd think she was forced to have them? But she's the same person who would agree to have another one if Tim wanted to (as he has clearly stated before). I don't understand and I don't think I ever will.
They are beyond shameless.

She's really talking about how having 7 children is stressful like getting them ready in the morning.
Gettng them ready for what in the mornings?

They never go to school.

They never go to church.

They rarely homeschool.

What do they need to get ready for? Tik Tok dances?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This interior design service cannot be free (maybe discounted) it’s seems very bespoke and I am sure the items they choose will not be high street price! It’s a huge house to furnish including window dressings etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why do you think the dates have increased? Bit weird so soon after a baby. Do you think they’re trying to get some kind of spark back?

Reactions: 5
Why do you think the dates have increased? Bit weird so soon after a baby. Do you think they’re trying to get some kind of spark back?
They’re rich now! They have money to live the lifestyle they want. It’s all flexing for the gram whilst their kids grow up with no education sleeping on the floor 🥴

• Sad
I definitely feel it’s because they’re trying some spark back especially Ella is trying cause I can tell whatever’s going on has been bothering her. I’ve noticed for a while now her dropping hints about it in videos so it’s very clever she’s desperate for Tims attention. I also think because they have more money now and sponsorships to go places for dates then they had before it’s easier for them to throw away money on however many dates they like. No relationship is perfect so I’m not hating on them if they’ve gone through a rough patch cause many couples do but I personally feel Tim is bored with the life he has. He loves the money the kids make him which is why they have the channel in the first place and they keep having babies but he definitely does not enjoy having to be responsible and do hard work which is why he doesn’t do anything. He wants fame , money , big house , expensive cars , holidays and the freedom to do whatever he wants and Ella wants all of that too. She is desperate to be the wife of a successful rich husband cause we know how obsessed she is with saying “my husband” every 2 minutes. Ella isn’t happy she looks fed up with having to be around Halo cause she did not want another baby girl. Neither of them are famous and they hate that so now they’re relying on Heze to become a famous footballer so that they’ll get the taste of fame they both have always craved. I see right through the both of them. Nobody forced them to have all those kids cause they made that choice themselves so it’s up to them to look after their kids and not be leaving their kids for Ella’s mum to always take care of.

I definitely feel it’s because they’re trying some spark back especially Ella is trying cause I can tell whatever’s going on has been bothering her. I’ve noticed for a while now her dropping hints about it in videos so it’s very clever she’s desperate for Tims attention. I also think because they have more money now and sponsorships to go places for dates then they had before it’s easier for them to throw away money on however many dates they like. No relationship is perfect so I’m not hating on them if they’ve gone through a rough patch cause many couples do but I personally feel Tim is bored with the life he has. He loves the money the kids make him which is why they have the channel in the first place and they keep having babies but he definitely does not enjoy having to be responsible and do hard work which is why he doesn’t do anything. He wants fame , money , big house , expensive cars , holidays and the freedom to do whatever he wants and Ella wants all of that too. She is desperate to be the wife of a successful rich husband cause we know how obsessed she is with saying “my husband” every 2 minutes. Ella isn’t happy she looks fed up with having to be around Halo cause she did not want another baby girl. Neither of them are famous and they hate that so now they’re relying on Heze to become a famous footballer so that they’ll get the taste of fame they both have always craved. I see right through the both of them. Nobody forced them to have all those kids cause they made that choice themselves so it’s up to them to look after their kids and not be leaving their kids for Ella’s mum to always take care of.
I couldn't agree more. Ella got a BTEC version of the man she wanted 🥴. I fail to understand how 2 grown up parents want to be so rich and famous and prioritise that over their children's happiness/wellbeing/future. Maybe when you're childless, young and naive, that can be an excusable mindset. Are they mentally well?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn't agree more. Ella got a BTEC version of the man she wanted 🥴. I fail to understand how 2 grown up parents want to be so rich and famous and prioritise that over their children's happiness/wellbeing/future. Maybe when you're childless, young and naive, that can be an excusable mindset. Are they mentally well?
Exactly if they were younger , naive and childless like you said then maybe you could make excuses for them being selfish and obsessed with money and fame cause you could say they’re immature they’ll grow out of that but there are no excuses for Ella and Tim to be acting the way they do you are right.
Ella and Tim are both attention seekers and only care about themselves. Those kids make them money and that’s all they care about. They treat Halo like a little accessory to get views cause their fans are obsessed with mixed raced babies but Ella and Tim don’t show any genuine love for Halo. You wouldn’t guess a new baby is in their home cause there’s been no excitement over her at all. They find Halo boring as sad as that makes me feel to say it is the truth cause they both didn’t want another baby girl so they’ve no interest.
Ella 100% thought Tim was going to be a rich and famous rapper. She was a young girl who was obsessed with him cause he’s white and she thought it was cool how he raps. She went with what she thought was impressive and to get babies that would get white genes cause Ella is not confident being a black woman which is sad she’s that insecure about herself but she also puts her one insecurities into her daughters minds by how often she compares their hair and features. Ella’s dad knew Tim wasn’t a good choice and unfortunately Ella being young wasn’t going to listen to her dad which is a shame cause shes ended up with Tim who is a terrible husband and father.
I think Ella and Tim are just materialistic and want to be living a rich life in designer clothes and going on holidays without any responsibilities and even though they chose to have all those kids , I do think they are bitter towards the kids cause they blame the kids for them not being able to go do whatever they want cause they are parents. Heze is their favourite child too not only cause he is a boy but because in their eyes he is the star of the family and he’s the only child they put time into with his football only because they pray it leads to him being professional so they can spend his money. The other kids there’s no real interest in them from their parents and that includes Rue too. Rue gets more attention than the girls only because he is a boy and is the backup option when it comes to football cause if Tim’s plan of having a footballer son doesn’t work out with Heze then he has Rue to try make it happen with. It’s clear Rue isn’t as interested in football as Heze but he is playing football cause he wants to be like Heze and he knows it gets him attention cause his parents have forced him to be like that so he doesn’t know anything else or how to be his own person with his own interests. I feel sorry for these kids cause they don’t know how they’re being exploited and how their parents are the ones making money from them and spending the money while they don’t get to enjoy any of it they’re just sent to their grandmothers house and only needed when their parents want to film YouTube videos or Instagram videos to make some money or get some more attention.

Who is doing all this babysitting right now? If it’s all Ella’s mum and dad then if I was her brother and sister I’d be saying something. It’s not fair at their age especially when they still have Ella’s youngest sister to look after

Reactions: 6
Some comments on their fb page are saying how good Ella looks with hair extensions/wig n calling her rapunzel,one comment (maybe a tattler) said how hypocritical after lecture harper got mentioning the name.i personally don't like her hair like this I prefer it short
Are they paying the interior designer? Can imagine it is going ro be really expansive for the whole house.and once again the fans are loving they got them in amd pleased for them cos they deserve it-what happened to the family beem relatable and down to esrth (I don't no one person thst ever used one,even on a good wage)

Who is doing all this babysitting right now? If it’s all Ella’s mum and dad then if I was her brother and sister I’d be saying something. It’s not fair at their age especially when they still have Ella’s youngest sister to look after
Watch the family's instagram stories...apparently they are away all together according to family instagram...Ella is complaining about getting 4 hours sleep and comparing that to Hosanna who got 11 hours. She should really be comparing how much sleep she gets to Tim👀. I'm sure Tim is very well rested. (I bet they send their kids to bed early every night). Hosanna is acting just as vain as Halle. Ella also mentions that she appreciates how early her parents had to wake up when they went away because she's tired.
She still disrupts her parents' life/sleep when she dumps 7 kids on them (including literal baby and a toddler who's been forced not to be a baby before she's ready).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.