Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch the family's instagram stories...apparently they are away all together according to family instagram...Ella is complaining about getting 4 hours sleep and comparing that to Hosanna who got 11 hours. She should really be comparing how much sleep she gets to Tim👀. I'm sure Tim is very well rested. (I bet they send their kids to bed early every night). Hosanna is acting just as vain as Halle. Ella also mentions that she appreciates how early her parents had to wake up when they went away because she's tired.
She still disrupts her parents' life/sleep when she dumps 7 kids on them (including literal baby and a toddler who's been forced not to be a baby before she's ready).
Yeah can't believe some of their fans call them humble. I've seen only the opposite of that from them. From how vain and look obsessed the whole family is, to the clothes and beauty gifts the children often receive, and how much they brag about every little thing.

Ella thought it was cute all I saw was a child who's going to grow up thinking every other girl isn't as pretty as them.

Reactions: 5
They take advantage of Ella’s parents. Their attitude is always Ella’s mum will look after the kids and they don’t even feel bad leaving all those kids for her mum to take care of all the time. Yeah her mum should never of let it get to this stage of her being the one raising her grandkids but she probably doesn’t want to risk arguing with Ella about it. I know Tims parents help out a little with the kids mainly Tim’s mum and it’s just so wrong in my opinion to expect other people to take care of your kids for you because you want to go out all the time spending money acting like a couple who have no kids and no responsibilities at home. Halo is only a few months old and they haven’t bonded with her at all. There has been absolutely no excitement around that baby and you would expect when there’s a new baby in the house it’s a lovely time but for them they aren’t interested and are so ungrateful they don’t deserve those kids.
Ella looks fed up everytime she’s holding Halo like she’s thinking I wish we hadn’t had this baby cause I’m not interested and I’m bored and Tim looks the exact same anytime he’s holding the baby. They pick her up when she needs to be picked up but there’s no strong love and bond there and it’s sad. She’s left on the floor or the kitchen worktop like she’s a toy and nobody cares if she falls especially when I see some of her siblings picking her up off the worktop but they aren’t holding her head and then they throw her back down and they’re lucky she hasn’t hit her head yet. If that baby was a boy they would be way more interested in the child but cause it’s a girl they just see it as another girl they didn’t need or want.
They’ve made money from YouTube especially as time has gone by they’ve made even more and I think it’s got to the point Ella and Tim are seeing other youtubers have all these holidays and do all these things that they can’t do cause they have a lot of kids to take care of and it’s clear Ella and Tim are envious of other people which is why there’s been all this talk of holidays etc cause they’re desperate to escape their life as parents. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re hoping Ella’s mum takes the hint that they want a holiday so she can look after the kids for a week while Ella and Tim selfishly go on holiday.
The kids are the money makers they have got them all the views and subscribers and the fake happy perfect Christian family image they portray on YouTube brings in views too.
I wonder what it’ll be like in the future when all these kids from family channels are adults and realise how much their parents exploited them and all the money they made for their parents and none of the money was really spent on the kids cause their parents are greedy and selfish. Family vlogging is so weird cause how can anyone think it’s a good idea to post videos of your kids lives online knowing pedos and weird people are attracted to that kind of stuff and as horrible as it is to think about it’s reality and those poor kids can’t properly consent to being on camera cause they don’t fully understand what that means and who is watching them.
You are absolutely right! It's so obvious this is the case - Ella's mum & family must be so tired of them constantly dumping their 7 kids off for her to feed, clean up after, bathe, change nappies etc & Ella said her mum washes their clothes - maybe her mum is even trying to homeschool them too - it's too much for an elderly woman who has a "special needs daughter", which Ella seems to not care about -- very inconsiderate of Ella & Tim. Tim seems to never have duties of taking care of all his kids by himself - believe he refuses to do so........

Reactions: 6
Sounds like any other mum to young kids and a baby doesn't,not enough sleep and tired.get u lazy arse husband to get up in night and help thsts what his responsibility is not hissanna or any if the other kids
Sounds like they away with football doesn't it ( sound in back ground) thats usually only tike they go away isn't it for football together

Reactions: 4
I get so mad at them for what they do. My daughter is 3 and we have never left her over night, with anyone. We havent had a date since she was born because we are very content spending our evenings together at home, talking and planning our next trip or place to visit with her.
She runs us both in circles, shes very busy and always upto something, but sheis also very well mannered and can be taken anywhere but we both shes to much to expect pensioner grandparents to have to deal with. We attended a weddjng and children weren't invited so we planned the whole attendance around her. She went to her cousins to play for the afternoon then my mum picked her up for tea and put her to bed at our house. Ella n Tim spout off that they need couple time and family are always prepared to take the kids. My mum is but we dont because we genuinely love each other, are happy being home together and get great joy doing bedtime for our child together. These children are probably expected to get themselves to bed. The baby is just another accesory to them.
My rule is we decided to have a child, so its our duty to care for her. I need jaw surgery and keep delaying because its at a hospital 4 hrs away and its unfair to expect my mum to have her for how ever long i am in hospital as my husband would need to work. Blows my mind how their family are just expected to pick up the pieces. Sorry rant over. X

Reactions: 11
Get to know Haze😳 how can we when they won’t let him speak and Halla and Tim keep talking over the kids. I fast forwarded and still couldn’t make sense of any of it.

So Heze's favourite 'artist' is a UK rapper called Russ Millions whose genre of music is 'rap drill music' - 'drill music' being known for its dark & violent content (Google's explanation not mine) great parenting Grimshites.

Get to know Haze😳 how can we when they won’t let him speak and Halla and Tim keep talking over the kids. I fast forwarded and still couldn’t make sense of any of it.
The children especially Harper are endearing.

The parents are so insufferable.

Whenever a video starts with Tim and Ella talking too much, I close the tab.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO: Tim said you have to be able to work without looking at the time card to be able to buy things without looking at the prices! 😆

This guy really thinks he be doing something! Delusional

Oh and is Rue okay? He looked unwell in the video about him and he wanted to sit down during it. Very unusual for an active four year old.

Do they ever think of their children's safety when they flaunt them all across youtube/ social media so frequently. Tim constantly comments on his daughters' looks. Recently it's how Hosanna is getting so big..kids do grow. Isn't one of his responsibilities thinking of potential risks of making his daughters appear so accessible. We don't like to think of it but there are men who are not wired right who may be watching these girls. Tim doesn't NEED to post that he needed someone to accompany him while showing all of Hosanna as if pitting her on display and mentioning that she's getting so big. In my opinion, they need some kind of boundaries. He should post his ugly self more seeing as he thinks he's a Brad Pitt lookalike.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not anything about the latest vlog,haven't watched it yet but saw on ig heze holding the baby on cold tiled floor with the dam football under his feet,are they waiting for a accident to happen before they actually do something about it-heart in mouth

Reactions: 3
Not anything about the latest vlog,haven't watched it yet but saw on ig heze holding the baby on cold tiled floor with the dam football under his feet,are they waiting for a accident to happen before they actually do something about it-heart in mouth
The boy is literally always with a football...he cooked with a football??? They don't wanna tell him off if the football is concerned

Attachments

The boy is literally always with a football...he cooked with a football??? They don't wanna tell him off if the football is concerned
His obsession with always having a football with him is very weird. I’m waiting for the day he trips over , trips someone else over or trips and drops the baby cause he’s putting himself and other at risks of injury. He’s so full of himself that he doesn’t even think about the risks but it only takes a second for an accident to happen. Shame on Ella and Tim for allowing the boys to take a football with them everywhere they go because they’ve caused their sons to have a strange attachment to a ball. It’s not normal behaviour and Rue does it too. Every family photo is ruined cause those footballs are in every single one. I’d honestly be concerned if god forbid Heze injured himself badly like his leg for example and couldn’t play football for a long time or never play professionally cause injuries can cause that to happen. I don’t think Heze would mentally be able to handle not playing football cause he’s so obsessed with becoming a professional footballer that’s all he thinks about and all his family expects of him is to be famous. I’m not meaning to sound like I’m hating on the kid but his personality is honestly so boring cause all he talks about his good he thinks he is at football and he doesn’t talk about anything else. They really shouldn’t have him just rely on football cause an injury can change your life and you want to know you have an education to fall back on if you need it.

Did you notice Rue not seeming to feel well or was I just looking to deep into it?
I don't think he wasn't feeling well. But he was coached heavily and I think the video took several tries to get the answers they wanted so he was tired and asked to sit down.

The story they made him tell is not a good story at all. He went with Heze and Tim to the football club and got so hungry that he went to the cafeteria, by himself (Tim didn't notice this???) and asked the coaches for some food and they gave him cereal.

That isn't a great story.

I don't think he wasn't feeling well. But he was coached heavily and I think the video took several tries to get the answers they wanted so he was tired and asked to sit down.

The story they made him tell is not a good story at all. He went with Heze and Tim to the football club and got so hungry that he went to the cafeteria, by himself (Tim didn't notice this???) and asked the coaches for some food and they gave him cereal.

That isn't a great story.
The fact he was that hungry and desperate for something to eat that he went to go find food shows how hungry those kids must be cause Ella gives them such tiny portions of food. Also Tim was probably too busy looking at his reflection in his phone that he wasn’t keeping an eye on his son

Reactions: 9
His obsession with always having a football with him is very weird. I’m waiting for the day he trips over , trips someone else over or trips and drops the baby cause he’s putting himself and other at risks of injury. He’s so full of himself that he doesn’t even think about the risks but it only takes a second for an accident to happen. Shame on Ella and Tim for allowing the boys to take a football with them everywhere they go because they’ve caused their sons to have a strange attachment to a ball. It’s not normal behaviour and Rue does it too. Every family photo is ruined cause those footballs are in every single one. I’d honestly be concerned if god forbid Heze injured himself badly like his leg for example and couldn’t play football for a long time or never play professionally cause injuries can cause that to happen. I don’t think Heze would mentally be able to handle not playing football cause he’s so obsessed with becoming a professional footballer that’s all he thinks about and all his family expects of him is to be famous. I’m not meaning to sound like I’m hating on the kid but his personality is honestly so boring cause all he talks about his good he thinks he is at football and he doesn’t talk about anything else. They really shouldn’t have him just rely on football cause an injury can change your life and you want to know you have an education to fall back on if you need it.
I think the parents are afraid to tell him it’s not healthy to carry a football everywhere because they’re terrified he might find interest in something else. This is their retirement, their meal ticket and their mortgage payments. If he doesn’t make it they’ll have to actually work to take care of all those kids. The immense pressure this kid is under to be a professional footballer will not end well for him. There are kids who are prodigies at certain sports but never ever have we seen them walking, running, sleeping, eating, showering and going everywhere with the equipment for said sport, it’s ridiculous and unhealthy and I’m sure it causes his teammates to look at him funny.

Reactions: 13
Whenever I see Heze with the football I cringe and remember myself at his age. I’d been into gymnastics all my life and was really talented.
I loved the sport but more than that got a HUGE kick out of the attention I’d get by doing tricks outside of the gym. It was my identity and I always felt the need to perform it. Eg I would do splits/jumps/contortion in the supermarket if I could just for the looks, comments and praise. Sometimes I’d be physically exhausted by flipping all day but push myself just so everyone would know I could - my identity being strong/flexible/talented, I felt small and lost in situations where people didn’t know I was a gymnast. Looking back I wish my parents had stepped in to help me discern when it wasn’t appropriate, and more so helped me see it wasn’t the only thing I was good at.

There is NO need for him to be kicking around a football 24/7, I don’t believe it’s enjoyable at that point and it’s so apparent that it’s an identity clutch. All his worth is tied up in it the poor kid.

Reactions: 10
Whenever I see Heze with the football I cringe and remember myself at his age. I’d been into gymnastics all my life and was really talented.
I loved the sport but more than that got a HUGE kick out of the attention I’d get by doing tricks outside of the gym. It was my identity and I always felt the need to perform it. Eg I would do splits/jumps/contortion in the supermarket if I could just for the looks, comments and praise. Sometimes I’d be physically exhausted by flipping all day but push myself just so everyone would know I could - my identity being strong/flexible/talented, I felt small and lost in situations where people didn’t know I was a gymnast. Looking back I wish my parents had stepped in to help me discern when it wasn’t appropriate, and more so helped me see it wasn’t the only thing I was good at.

There is NO need for him to be kicking around a football 24/7, I don’t believe it’s enjoyable at that point and it’s so apparent that it’s an identity clutch. All his worth is tied up in it the poor kid.
I’m sure your parents made sure you had a proper education and was well rounded as a kid. This kid saying his favorite subject is English I guess it’s good he speaks English, but he needs a proper education even if he becomes a huge football star he’ll need to know math so that he can be involved in his business affairs and please God don’t let your father handle your money he’ll spend it all on himself.

Ella, is back at it getting her hair braided and had the nerve to post the baby Halo was crying her little heart out and Haze had to get her and rock her to sleep. But on her lap was Houston fast asleep. What’s more important you new born or getting your hair braided.?

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.