Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s VERY obvious what Ella is trying to do which is what you said she’s desperate to keep him interested cause he has been distant and losing interest for a long time now and she’s noticed his lack of attention to her and it’s made her very insecure which is why she’s dressing even more like that and having all these dates and nights away cause exactly that’s her number one priority to keep him interested when you shouldn’t have to try that hard to keep your husband interested in you. She looks so embarrassing in these outfits too cause of how obvious it is what she’s trying to do have as much of her body on show for him even if the outfit is uncomfortable or too tight on her she will force it on cause that’s what it takes to not lose his attention. Also I’ve never seen someone change their hairstyle as much as she does. She’s so insecure about her hair as it’s clear she wishes she had naturally long hair but then she’s gets fed up of that being in the way so goes short again but then will go back to long hair it’s like she knows Tim prefer the long hair so does everything to look good to him. You’re right she’s teaching her daughters that a mans needs and wants come first and women just exist to put our bodies on show to keep the interest of our husband and do whatever he wants and says.
In the instagram video with Ella wearing the short orange dress and heels, Tim's mom commented how uncomfortable Ella's heels must be to walk in - then Tim said to his mom and the camera "at least our shoes are comfortable for walking" How cringy and inconsiderate of Tim when he obviously wants Ella to dress like that and could care less about her discomfort nor how classless she actually looks - very sad she goes along with anything he says and pretends to love it all...........

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice in the most recent vid at 13:12 Ella passes halo to hosanna and hosanna doesnt look happy at all!! Poor thing must be so tired of being forced to hold babies
She clearly rolled her eyes when she handed the baby down and then she picks up Houston. She Hella has no attachment to baby Halo at all. Hosanna was clearly upset you could see it all in her face. Smh

Reactions: 10
Why does q grown,father of 7 get more expensive presents and nights away/dinners then their kids gets, dont no bout anyone else but me and husband but each other something for bday,jewellery,clothes biy not too expensive but whem comes to our kids they gwt what they ask for (within reason)cos prefer spend and spoil them,n foe mine or husband bday we go for meal wirh kids and even sometimes our parents as a family.these kids barely gey anything n if it's nike clothes they will be free or heavily discounted am sure.they show our they value themselves over the kids and usually it the other way round,kids get everything n parents maybe get treats every so often but cheap clothes for everyday wear (well I do anyway) but most money amd holidays are spent on kids ir things to do as family
Tim has said on multiple videos - he doesn't care about designer labels and lectured his kids they shouldn't either. He's such a hypocrite - we only see him in Nike gear, expensive labels daily, expensive cars, apple products (expensive video gaming to play) and more expensive luxury brands for his birthdays including red bottom shoes for his birthday last yr and probably whenever he wants (often see Ella in same reg clothes and her same maternity clothes)- but the kids are still sleeping on the floor, no schooling table and chairs, etc. Maybe another reason they go to gym often is because there is more furniture so the kids can sit on chairs and actually have enough sofa room for all 7 children and parents

She clearly rolled her eyes when she handed the baby down and then she picks up Houston. She Hella has no attachment to baby Halo at all. Hosanna was clearly upset you could see it all in her face. Smh
Also why didn’t she pass the baby to Tim or he could have reached for her. No attachment for him either.

The interior designer still trying to put two single beds in that tiny area under window in the eaves 🤦🏾‍♀️ Might as well just give them a double bed to share.

not sure why they didn’t put bunk beds plus a single instead of three singlebeds 🤦🏾‍♀️ It would give them some floor space back, especially since it will have the two youngest.

Of course Halo is on the bottle, how else would the nanny feed her?! 😆

Also I haven’t watched any videos for a while but all the effects on the vlogs😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The interior designer still trying to put two single beds in that tiny area under window in the eaves 🤦🏾‍♀️ Might as well just give them a double bed to share.

not sure why they didn’t put bunk beds plus a single instead of three singlebeds 🤦🏾‍♀️ It would give them some floor space back, especially since it will have the two youngest.

Also I haven’t watched any videos for a while but all the effects on the vlogs😵💫
Halo on a bottle is how Ella is able to get drunk. 😳 they both are a hot ass mess.

Lol at Heze telling the designer he wants his own space ,didn’t they do a whole video of him saying he loves his little brother and doesn’t mind sharing a room with him? The kid will be 13-14 while his little brother will be 5 but yet the two selfish parents have rooms to do their own thing, when you have 7 children you don’t get to keep two rooms for yourselves while said children are stuffed into rooms. They are literally the most selfish people on the planet. Why didn’t the mom pass the baby to the lazy father? I noticed the hesitation of Hosanna taking the baby, she’s probably exhausted and tired of taking care of that child. And please Tim and Hella I don’t need to see a video of Hosanna professing her love for her sister I said what I said and nothing will convince me otherwise. I truly think that child is left at home to care for her siblings while these two run the streets. Only one room has desks and chairs but it’ll probably be used to do their hair and makeup, no homeschooling taking place in that house. That should have been a priority making sure they have a dedicated area for learning,but oh well.

This house is just not a fit for this family.

It just doesn't work.

Hosanna and Halle can share, fine but Heze and Rue shouldn't be sharing. For the love of God.

Poor Harper will be sharing with Houston and Halo too?

At least they will finally have their own beds. Silver lining.
Harper had expressed in an earlier vlog how Houston was up all hours of the night bothering everyone so she couldn’t sleep, she said it more once, so what do the parents do? They put her in a room with a newborn baby and the kid that doesn’t sleep and walks around bothering her siblings.I’m guessing while the lazy parents are locked in their rooms or out on the town. Good luck Harper you’re a smart young lady but you won’t be getting much sleep in that room. At this point the kids are just happy not to be sleeping on the floor.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
In the instagram video with Ella wearing the short orange dress and heels, Tim's mom commented how uncomfortable Ella's heels must be to walk in - then Tim said to his mom and the camera "at least our shoes are comfortable for walking" How cringy and inconsiderate of Tim when he obviously wants Ella to dress like that and could care less about her discomfort nor how classless she actually looks - very sad she goes along with anything he says and pretends to love it all...........
OMG that comment would totally make me so angry in the moment because any woman knows how uncomfortable it is walking in heels that are not meant for long distance walking and I'm that dress must've made her feel so exposed. Has she really mastered pretending his comments don't bother her that well? That was such a f..k boy comment... coming from 'loving husband'

Reactions: 5
Tim shows off all his shopping bags where he’s gone to LV store. You have got to be kidding me!!!! And then day spa massages. Ella with braids down to her butt. WTH!!! Is wrong with them?

Tim shows off all his shopping bags where he’s gone to LV store. You have got to be kidding me!!!! And then day spa massages. Ella with braids down to her butt. WTH!!! Is wrong with them?
We all know Ella would never get Tim anything he didn't want or without checking with him for approval first (since she seems obsessed with him) He prob requested luxury items for his gifts... The reason we call him out on it - is because of all his preaching to the kids about "designer brands don't matter, living simply and closely with family matters MOST, but he's obsessed with designer brands. Then he's so damn LAZY to help with caretaking of his kids on regular basis - 7 kids! Ella mows the lawn few weeks after giving birth, cleans house...He prob never or rarely changes nappies nor helps potty train any of his kids, we've seen plenty of proof & they have clearly told us that's how they run their household. Ella does all the work and "menial tasks" with plenty of help from 10 yr old Hosanna (she's growing up so fast sadly) AND their kids still don' t have beds nor proper home schooling table set up Etc - while parents continue living it up with nights on the town to get away. Also doubt if they are considerate & generous enough to provide nice dinners & gifts of THANK YOU to grand mum Brown especially & Tim's mum for all the baby sitting and ongoing help - seriously doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Geez the grimwade gang are a delusional bunch. I'm kind of impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Geez the grimwade gang are a delusional bunch. I'm kind of impressed.
They literally defend these sorry excuse of parents all the time. I remember one of them commenting that they don't drink because they're good Christians 🤡...I wonder if they've actually said that before because they do drink in the house aswell (just on YouTube).
In the comments section on recent video:
Some think it's acceptable to let your kids sleep on the floor as long as they've let theirs because they wanted to get all new stuff in their new home and ofcourse there's some who think the truthful comments are jealous of the money. Someone has also really has bought into 'hard working'.

She clearly wasn't happy and has had enough of her baby sister being dumped on her as if she's the stand in mother

No I don't 'gets'.
I 'gets' you trying to act cultured though

Attachments

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice in the most recent vid at 13:12 Ella passes halo to hosanna and hosanna doesnt look happy at all!! Poor thing must be so tired of being forced to hold babies
Hosannna looks well pissed having to hold Halo🤣, unless she speaks up she better get used to it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How childish is this...feeding a baby with your cheek while you show off on insta
He's clearly not used to giving the baby a bottle... pretending he's multi tasking -- just a photo op. He always appears awkward doing even little things for the smaller kids.....seems he doesn't do it much nor does he like to and the whole family knows it, probably even extended family knows how little care taking Tim does especially for his younger kids. Doubt we'll ever see him change a diaper/nappy. We've only seen Ella and Hosanna change nappies.

Reactions: 3
I hope that if we’re right about the kids being left alone that Hosanna tells another adult in her life like Ella’s mum and she actually does something about it. They need someone looking out for them 😔

How childish is this...feeding a baby with your cheek while you show off on insta
This is definitely a photo op,this moron believes it’s a woman’s job to feed and change the kids. I bet he read here how he and the wife are always away from their children so he’s pretending that he does this often. He’s such an a**hole I just wish he’d put all that effort he puts into fooling his subscribers towards getting a job, oh my bad his subscribers think he’s extremely busy working hard for his wife and children.

I hope that if we’re right about the kids being left alone that Hosanna tells another adult in her life like Ella’s mum and she actually does something about it. They need someone looking out for them 😔
She won’t though, have you met her father? he’s a master manipulator and gaslighter and they are all afraid of him.

• Sad
They must’ve won the lottery or something all this money they keep spending on themselves. Check out the new tattoo of his wife’s name.
298082C5-CE9B-4172-B909-D94E4DD87104.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.