Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think there’s any chance the kids are being left on their own in Heze and Hosannana’s care, mainly Hosanna’s?
Could they be that neglectful🤔
Could be cos I really can’t imagine them asking the parents to have all the kids overnight so often! But then again I think Ella will do whatever Tim says. Maybe the grandparents want the kids all the time so they can do some home schooling!

E9B0E79B-B561-4B58-9822-838F22705E0C.jpeg
t
They’re just spending that money to floss, I wouldn’t care if the kids got spoilt too. Take the kids on a proper holiday since you got so much money! Go to Jamaica like they’d love

Reactions: 7
Kids still sleeping on the floor months later, smdh! These two are pathetic.
They’re running around shopping, out to dinner, breakfast, lunch like they’ve just started out and no kids. They way they treat the new born is shameful in itself. Halo, is treated like she doesn’t even belong to this family. Every weekend they seem to be gone somewhere to get away from the kids who didn’t ask to come here. Tim dressing like a teenager is sicking.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
These 2 make me sick, living off their kids money, & why is Ella taking pics with her tits practically hanging out, yes very christian of you Ella, I'm sure the pastor of your church will be pleased your setting such a good example of a 'supposedly godly woman'. 🤦

Reactions: 13
(I typed this before seeing the 2 previous posts ...glad I'm not the only one seeing this...it's disgraceful...acting like they've just started dating).

Dim has really spoilt himself with designer purchases like a carefree man would do. Is he ever gonna stop sagging his trousers? He's walking like he's pooped himself in his insta stories. I've never met a respectable 40 something who values designer goods, dresses like a clueless teenager and shows off pretentious stuff on instagram. Ella is dressed like a childless carefree woman on a night out on the town. Ella is really dressed like that for Dim because how is a respectable Christian mother gonna let herself be seen out like that?
They would call everyone who sees what's happening jealous. Who would really be jealous of a supposedly grown people ditching all responsibility even if it's to celebrate a birthday. Noone is jealous of lazy exploiting parents.

The weather is warmer, they have the budget to hire an event planner to throw a party at the new house or hire a place and be 'together' with the children for a birthday. That house isn't filled with love it seems....it's Dim's cult.

These 2 make me sick, living off their kids money, & why is Ella taking pics with her tits practically hanging out, yes very christian of you Ella, I'm sure the pastor of your church will be pleased your setting such a good example of a 'supposedly godly woman'. 🤦
Same...truly sickening.
Mother of 7 who has time to keep up with manicures and have long braids. Dresses like she's out a night out with her single girls..she's really trying for her 'hard working' man child.

I would totally be 'Karen' and report these 2 if there was a law against using their kids the way that they do.
Also baby face and 'sexy' where??? They are so full of themselves it's disgusting.

These two haven’t even made it home yet!
View attachment 1317847View attachment 1317848
That's where he's walking like he's pooped his pants while in his head he hinks he's 'doing bits' looking 'sexy' with a 'baby face'...🤢.
Imagine if he's natural walk really is that 🤣.
Such attention seekers

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What church, and the amount of alcohol they drink!!! What Christians are they?

Reactions: 9
They’re running around shopping, out to dinner, breakfast, lunch like they’ve just started out and no kids. They way they treat the new born is shameful in itself. Halo, is treated like she doesn’t even belong to this family. Every weekend they seem to be gone somewhere to get away from the kids who didn’t ask to come here. Tim dressing like a teenager is sicking.
They are so materialistic,for people who don’t work and live off their children’s
What church, and the amount of alcohol they drink!!! What Christians are they?
They’re not,they don’t even go to church and what kind of Christian woman walks around with her breasts hanging out like that? This woman has young daughters watching everything she does but they’re both attention seekers and love the limelight. These idiots are always spending money on themselves but don’t have jobs, meanwhile they could be using the money to get beds for their children. Apparently they don’t believe in saving for a rainy day so it’ll be interesting to see what will happen if they lose everything that comes along with this social media income. If I had 7 children I’d be saving every penny to make sure they have a good future but dumb and dumber really think this flow of money will last forever. This is the same idiot that’s always preaching to his children about need vs wants. So let’s ask dimwit Tim, do you need designer things or do your children want beds? Their subscribers need to open their eyes to them because they have them all fooled.

They are so materialistic,for people who don’t work and live off their children’s

They’re not,they don’t even go to church and what kind of Christian woman walks around with her breasts hanging out like that? This woman has young daughters watching everything she does but they’re both attention seekers and love the limelight. These idiots are always spending money on themselves but don’t have jobs, meanwhile they could be using the money to get beds for their children. Apparently they don’t believe in saving for a rainy day so it’ll be interesting to see what will happen if they lose everything that comes along with this social media income. If I had 7 children I’d be saving every penny to make sure they have a good future but dumb and dumber really think this flow of money will last forever. This is the same idiot that’s always preaching to his children about need vs wants. So let’s ask dimwit Tim, do you need designer things or do your children want beds? Their subscribers need to open their eyes to them because they have them all fooled.
I forgot about his “Needs vs Wants” sermon. bleeping hypocrite! I’ve never seen such blatantly selfish parents.

If come Monday I knew those kids were their main focus, home schooling and creating a good future for them I’d support Dim and Ella having a break.

Reactions: 8
I forgot about his “Needs vs Wants” sermon. bleeping hypocrite! I’ve never seen such blatantly selfish parents.

If come Monday I knew those kids were their main focus, home schooling and creating a good future for them I’d support Dim and Ella having a break.
Exactly. These 'christian' attention whores are only a few steps away from only fans subscriptions lol. The double standards of these two really piss me off because those poor kids needs will always come second place to their selfish greed!

Reactions: 13
Such a good example for her 5 girls and girls everywhere.. number 1 priority= keep your sorry excuse of a man interested.
The only people who deserve expensive restaurant quality food is the kids
It’s VERY obvious what Ella is trying to do which is what you said she’s desperate to keep him interested cause he has been distant and losing interest for a long time now and she’s noticed his lack of attention to her and it’s made her very insecure which is why she’s dressing even more like that and having all these dates and nights away cause exactly that’s her number one priority to keep him interested when you shouldn’t have to try that hard to keep your husband interested in you. She looks so embarrassing in these outfits too cause of how obvious it is what she’s trying to do have as much of her body on show for him even if the outfit is uncomfortable or too tight on her she will force it on cause that’s what it takes to not lose his attention. Also I’ve never seen someone change their hairstyle as much as she does. She’s so insecure about her hair as it’s clear she wishes she had naturally long hair but then she’s gets fed up of that being in the way so goes short again but then will go back to long hair it’s like she knows Tim prefer the long hair so does everything to look good to him. You’re right she’s teaching her daughters that a mans needs and wants come first and women just exist to put our bodies on show to keep the interest of our husband and do whatever he wants and says.

It’s VERY obvious what Ella is trying to do which is what you said she’s desperate to keep him interested cause he has been distant and losing interest for a long time now and she’s noticed his lack of attention to her and it’s made her very insecure which is why she’s dressing even more like that and having all these dates and nights away cause exactly that’s her number one priority to keep him interested when you shouldn’t have to try that hard to keep your husband interested in you. She looks so embarrassing in these outfits too cause of how obvious it is what she’s trying to do have as much of her body on show for him even if the outfit is uncomfortable or too tight on her she will force it on cause that’s what it takes to not lose his attention. Also I’ve never seen someone change their hairstyle as much as she does. She’s so insecure about her hair as it’s clear she wishes she had naturally long hair but then she’s gets fed up of that being in the way so goes short again but then will go back to long hair it’s like she knows Tim prefer the long hair so does everything to look good to him. You’re right she’s teaching her daughters that a mans needs and wants come first and women just exist to put our bodies on show to keep the interest of our husband and do whatever he wants and says.
To wear a dress that color screams major insecurity, she wants everyone to look at her as she walks down the street. Her lazy good for nothing husband is treating her like a piece of meat on display. What respectful husband who claims to respect and love his wife always takes and posts such pictures of his wife looking she’s auditioning for an adult only movie? Her breasts are always hanging out and those looks she gives is so embarrassing. Go home to your 7 children and do family things with them, they are in that house all day with no form of schooling or stimulation. I can bet my last dollar the oldest girl is watching the younger kids while these two are out in the streets all the time. Stop having children to use them to make money because obviously you two don’t care about spending time with those children. The idiotic husband found the dumbest black woman in England because there are other interracial couples on social media but I’ve never seen them treat their husbands or wives like sexual objects whilst screaming they are Christians. Those two are hands down the worst parents on social media.

Reactions: 14
Why does q grown,father of 7 get more expensive presents and nights away/dinners then their kids gets, dont no bout anyone else but me and husband but each other something for bday,jewellery,clothes biy not too expensive but whem comes to our kids they gwt what they ask for (within reason)cos prefer spend and spoil them,n foe mine or husband bday we go for meal wirh kids and even sometimes our parents as a family.these kids barely gey anything n if it's nike clothes they will be free or heavily discounted am sure.they show our they value themselves over the kids and usually it the other way round,kids get everything n parents maybe get treats every so often but cheap clothes for everyday wear (well I do anyway) but most money amd holidays are spent on kids ir things to do as family

Reactions: 8
To wear a dress that color screams major insecurity, she wants everyone to look at her as she walks down the street. Her lazy good for nothing husband is treating her like a piece of meat on display. What respectful husband who claims to respect and love his wife always takes and posts such pictures of his wife looking she’s auditioning for an adult only movie? Her breasts are always hanging out and those looks she gives is so embarrassing. Go home to your 7 children and do family things with them, they are in that house all day with no form of schooling or stimulation. I can bet my last dollar the oldest girl is watching the younger kids while these two are out in the streets all the time. Stop having children to use them to make money because obviously you two don’t care about spending time with those children. The idiotic husband found the dumbest black woman in England because there are other interracial couples on social media but I’ve never seen them treat their husbands or wives like sexual objects whilst screaming they are Christians. Those two are hands down the worst parents on social media.
Yes you are spot on 👏🏼 the colour of the dress and her breasts hanging out cause they don’t fit in is all because she’s insecure and wants not only to be noticed and seem attractive to other men but she wants Tim to be obsessed with her appearance again. I’m all for supporting women in what they want to wear but this situation is different cause the reasons she dressing like that are the wrong reasons and it’s sad that she is living her life like that to constantly please Tim who is a terrible husband and father and like you said he treats her like a piece of meat on display like she’s just an object and he’s the one with all the power and control.
I don’t understand it either how he can claim he loves her but then just treats her like that posting those photos of her. The poses and faces she makes are so cringe and scream insecure and we all can see why she is acting like this cause there’s something in their relationship that’s disappeared and she’a desperate for it back because he will always come before her kids every single time so she neglect her kids and hardly spend any time with them and give her attention and time to just him if that means he will show her attention and still be attracted to her.
Those kids are just their money makers and that’s why they don’t enjoy having family bonding time and genuine loving moments cause they don’t care that much about those kids. Their thumbnails on their videos is like a cheap tv show and every video is so staged and awkward. Heze is the child who gets the most attention but that’s only because he’s a boy and they have big hopes that he will be a footballer cause when they look at him all they see is the money he could make which they also would get to spend and the fame he could have which they also crave. There’s no guarantee he’s even going to be a footballer but they are desperate it to happen when they look at it they don’t see a child they are meant to love they just see money. The other kids are completely irrelevant in their eyes cause none of them will compare to Heze.Rue is just the backup plan for them.
I have a weird feeling aswell they leave Hosanna to look after the kids too cause of how much they go out.
Both Ella and Tim have a fetish and obsession for eachothers race. Ella wanted mixed kids and Tim has had some weird obsession with black women since he was younger. He treats Ella like a sexual object and she allows him to cause she craves that attention from him. I agree they’re the worst parents and awful people.

Reactions: 9
Omg, now they want to post a video that was prerecorded of the plans for the kids rooms. How about get them off the damn floor. I see Halo is totally on the bottle now. She took no time getting her off the breast. They don’t show that baby any attention.

This house is just not a fit for this family.

It just doesn't work.

Hosanna and Halle can share, fine but Heze and Rue shouldn't be sharing. For the love of God.

Poor Harper will be sharing with Houston and Halo too?

At least they will finally have their own beds. Silver lining.

Did anyone else notice in the most recent vid at 13:12 Ella passes halo to hosanna and hosanna doesnt look happy at all!! Poor thing must be so tired of being forced to hold babies

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.