Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sure he 13 now. They had a post on insta that they now have a teenager
I think I saw that. That was a post about one if his teammates. There are vlogs and insta posts about hezes birthday and his birthday is in June. He turned 12.

Reactions: 3
Yeah Heze is 12 so I’ve found it weird how Ella keeps calling him a teenager when he isn’t. He doesn’t even look close to being a teenager he only looks about 9 years old.

Reactions: 5
I wonder where they are and why they couldn’t just watch at home?! 🤔
E6D82A10-074A-4091-B087-28599ADD449C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg well my kids are at school learning !!!!!
This is all Tim. He did a IG post saying football is in his blood and he can’t help it. They even have Houston carrying a football when she was going on the outing with Ella on the train. I’m assuming she will be the next one he puts out in the field. I believe Haze has fell off because he doesn’t speak about him as much playing like he used to. He’s coming from the gym every morning early now and of course he had a Nike water bottle in hand but he kept turning it so you could see the sign. I wonder if he’s not supposed to be promoting Nike.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is all Tim. He did a IG post saying football is in his blood and he can’t help it. They even have Houston carrying a football when she was going on the outing with Ella on the train. I’m assuming she will be the next one he puts out in the field. I believe Haze has fell off because he doesn’t speak about him as much playing like he used to. He’s coming from the gym every morning early now and of course he had a Nike water bottle in hand but he kept turning it so you could see the sign. I wonder if he’s not supposed to be promoting Nike.
Why are they all in Nike clothes all of them

In the comments under their latest video of nothingness, one of their sycophantic fans suggests Tim has a job. 😂
View attachment 1748970

I wonder if Tim got the afternoon off being a Provider for his family to watch the football? :sneaky:
Tim doesn’t have no job but he’s up to something. He’s even showing the gun over sleep and he doesn’t even work out as shows ha nothing. Just posing his ugly legs in the mirror

That’s meant to say he even choosing the gym over his sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why are they all in Nike clothes all of them

Tim doesn’t have no job but he’s up to something. He’s even showing the gun over sleep and he doesn’t even work out as shows ha nothing. Just posing his ugly legs in the mirror

That’s meant to say he even choosing the gym over his sleep.
He acts like he’s out the house before dawn and working out. He doesn’t show the kids, Ella no interaction at all with his family.

Tim defo uses the gym to get away from everyone. Noone forced them to have so many kids...that's why we have birth control. If you know you're lazy and want 'me time' all the time, you should think about contraception...simples.
Ella is always doing 101 things when she's not escapting the kids too. Poor kids deserve so much better

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Do you think Ella knows Tim is useless and would never admit it? Or is she deluded thinking that he’s a catch 🤢
Due to them coming to social media I’m pretty sure she knows but to embarrass to say it. Because something has definitely happened with them. Only post he makes is him at the gym or football. She lives on it everyday. She trying to get any ads she can to generate money and who does Christmas cards this early? Those kids never have a good Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 6
Why is Tim at the gym at 7am every morning and why does he think we want to see the same post and pic every day. As I said he’s never ever working out. This is very odd. So he’s up and out the door early after 6. I feel he’s not even sleeping with Ella at the moment or something this is strange

So he’s not helping with the kids in the morning nothing at all he’s hiding at the gym that he doesn’t even pay for

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is Tim at the gym at 7am every morning and why does he think we want to see the same post and pic every day. As I said he’s never ever working out. This is very odd. So he’s up and out the door early after 6. I feel he’s not even sleeping with Ella at the moment or something this is strange

So he’s not helping with the kids in the morning nothing at all he’s hiding at the gym that he doesn’t even pay for
I tell you its a very heavy price to pay procreating with a man likeTim....might aswell be a single mother. He's having restful undisturbed sleep for him to be out by 7am by choice while I doubt its the same for Ella.

The family that does everything together has been doing alot of things apart lately. 🙄

Didn't they do a video while back about dressing modestly? Why is ella on YouTube and out in about with her breasts hanging out?

Oh and ella goes out partying alot for a mother of 7. Anyone else and those dense fans of those would have called them all kinds of bad mothers and would be eating her a living for leaving 7 kids with her mother over night so she can go hang out at something she didn't have to go too.

Oh and if Tim ass was black they would for sure be questioning why he's not the one watching HIS 7 children. Calling him all kinds of lazy and no good.

The fetisization and romantizing of interracial couples is sick. Those relationships have their good people and bad people like any other relationships. Their can be useless negligent husband's. Abuse. Cheating.

Stop over looking tit plain in your face just because you've let social media sell you a lie that interracial relationships are some how better than the rest!

Guys, this just frustrates me so bad. Tim is clearly a tit husband and father and ella is clearly chasing the fame she wanted while younger and didn't get. But their fans overlook it because they mention God when it suites them and are mixed raced.

I feel like it's dangerous and harmful. And how abuse is ignored in real life.

I think he is doing this to show Ella his location. Something is really wrong. In the new video she said my husband is off doing his thing in the gym. Also I think he was on a podcast, so maybe he is joining a podcast.

The family that does everything together has been doing alot of things apart lately. 🙄

Didn't they do a video while back about dressing modestly? Why is ella on YouTube and out in about with her breasts hanging out?

Oh and ella goes out partying alot for a mother of 7. Anyone else and those dense fans of those would have called them all kinds of bad mothers and would be eating her a living for leaving 7 kids with her mother over night so she can go hang out at something she didn't have to go too.

Oh and if Tim ass was black they would for sure be questioning why he's not the one watching HIS 7 children. Calling him all kinds of lazy and no good.

The fetisization and romantizing of interracial couples is sick. Those relationships have their good people and bad people like any other relationships. Their can be useless negligent husband's. Abuse. Cheating.

Stop over looking tit plain in your face just because you've let social media sell you a lie that interracial relationships are some how better than the rest!

Guys, this just frustrates me so bad. Tim is clearly a tit husband and father and ella is clearly chasing the fame she wanted while younger and didn't get. But their fans overlook it because they mention God when it suites them and are mixed raced.

I feel like it's dangerous and harmful. And how abuse is ignored in real life.
Absolutely if he was black, his laziness would definitely be questioned. When it comes to mix couples we romantize them more. Tim can do no wrong simply because he married her. Im sorry black American women are obsessed.

Reactions: 5
Omg Tim really thinks Heze is defo gonna be a successfully footballer...he was dumb enough to do a podcast as if Heze's future is secure. Watch him end up working in McDonald's or similar...they are anything but humble and they're infecting that into their kids.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.