Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim hasnt worn a wedding ring for a long time. Was definitely worn on their relationship advice 20yr later video but not been on for 2022 am sure, happy to be wrong tho.
Todays picture he’s not wearing one but Ella is. He’s checked out a long time ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand doesn’t these companies see what kind of life tbe grimwade a live. The kids don’t have toys etc. did anyone notice they weren’t dressed in their Nike gear to the event

• Wow
I don’t understand doesn’t these companies see what kind of life tbe grimwade a live. The kids don’t have toys etc. did anyone notice they weren’t dressed in their Nike gear to the event
I was randomly thinking this today as I cleaned the bath. PRs know about this site, loads of them are on here, having a nose, but at the end of the day they're not social workers, they just wanna get as much coverage and increased sales for their clients as possible. Sad, but true.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was randomly thinking this today as I cleaned the bath. PRs know about this site, loads of them are on here, having a nose, but at the end of the day they're not social workers, they just wanna get as much coverage and increased sales for their clients as possible. Sad, but true.
But surely they won’t be advertising the item if we never seen them use them

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think Tim may have got a job. Im not for sure but it would make since. He may be to prideful to talk about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
With the kids' lives being so isolated and their circle being so small, I doubt these events are any fun for them at all. Anxiety-inducing seems a more fitting term.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought that for a second but then no doing what exactly.
I mean it would explain why he is always away. Also why she took over the vlogs. I think her family is strong and active in their lives. I just dont think they are the type to sit around and let Tim cheat and do whatever to their daughter. I could be wrong its a theory.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t think Tim would get a job. Someone already said on here they know them and that when Ella worked she still had to do come home everything.
He would make her get a job before he does

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Tim would get a job. Someone already said on here they know them and that when Ella worked she still had to do come home everything.
He would make her get a job before he does
Wait before youtube he didn't work??? Wtf!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
So Ella took the smaller children by herself to that event a couple weeks ago. First of all why would you drop all the kids to your mom and not bring one of the older children to help out. You use Houzanna any other time. Where is the lazy husband? Then you do a video about Houston not listening to you. I’m surprised she brought snacks. She’s so dizzy!!! When she travels alone she acts like she doesn’t know what to do. No navigation what so ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Ella took the smaller children by herself to that event a couple weeks ago. First of all why would you drop all the kids to your mom and not bring one of the older children to help out. You use Houzanna any other time. Where is the lazy husband? Then you do a video about Houston not listening to you. I’m surprised she brought snacks. She’s so dizzy!!! When she travels alone she acts like she doesn’t know what to do. No navigation what so ever.
She said Houston is was having her lunch then said sweets and crisps. I don’t think she made her a sandwich at all. I personally think she’s a tit mum. She does it all as she has no choice then she’s bugging herself uo with two kids alon. Well ella you have 7 so u didn’t do it alone ur mum was doing it

She said Houston is was having her lunch then said sweets and crisps. I don’t think she made her a sandwich at all. I personally think she’s a tit mum. She does it all as she has no choice then she’s bugging herself uo with two kids alon. Well ella you have 7 so u didn’t do it alone ur mum was doing it
Houston never plays with toys so when presented to her she didn’t even know what to do. I don’t think she wanted to take any of the older children with her because she knew she would be faking and shaking with the lies she tells.

Houston never plays with toys so when presented to her she didn’t even know what to do. I don’t think she wanted to take any of the older children with her because she knew she would be faking and shaking with the lies she tells.
Exactly. Reu is 4 reception sch age he’s a baby and she didn’t take him. The bricks etc are what they should be playing and learning wirh at school now. Ella even had the nerve to say maths is not her strong point. She seemed to find it hard in my eyes to cope with the two as kept saying how well she was doing. It seems hosanna reallt does alor of it not Tim.

Reactions: 1
Ella Rant...
A part of me feels so sorry for her. She needs to stop her own suffering. It must be mentally and physically exhausting, trying to keep up the charades. I think she has something to prove maybe to her parents and anyone else who told her he was good for nothing. I think the big kids are telling her more and more they don't want to participate. 2 teenagers a new born, a two year old, and a lying lazy husband. Any moment now I expect her to have some type of mental breakdown. Really she may have had one when she pregnant and they all acted like they had covid. Its a video I watched where Hosanna wouldn't listen to Ella about what to wear. This video had to be about 3 years back. Ella got up early to get the kids ready, of course Tim was sleep. She was having a trying time getting them together. Hosanna was giving her the hardest time. So they had a meeting, to address the issue. Ella was crying saying it was because of her PERIOD. No Ella you were overwhelmed. And Tim lazy ass swooped in like the hero to stop tbe arguing. He was smirking the whole time, like he was really enjoying what was happening. Ella ranted on and on about how she needs to do better. This man is mentally abusing her and making her think she needs to work on herself. That was the video were the rose colored glasses came off.

Ella Rant...
A part of me feels so sorry for her. She needs to stop her own suffering. It must be mentally and physically exhausting, trying to keep up the charades. I think she has something to prove maybe to her parents and anyone else who told her he was good for nothing. I think the big kids are telling her more and more they don't want to participate. 2 teenagers a new born, a two year old, and a lying lazy husband. Any moment now I expect her to have some type of mental breakdown. Really she may have had one when she pregnant and they all acted like they had covid. Its a video I watched where Hosanna wouldn't listen to Ella about what to wear. This video had to be about 3 years back. Ella got up early to get the kids ready, of course Tim was sleep. She was having a trying time getting them together. Hosanna was giving her the hardest time. So they had a meeting, to address the issue. Ella was crying saying it was because of her PERIOD. No Ella you were overwhelmed. And Tim lazy ass swooped in like the hero to stop tbe arguing. He was smirking the whole time, like he was really enjoying what was happening. Ella ranted on and on about how she needs to do better. This man is mentally abusing her and making her think she needs to work on herself. That was the video were the rose colored glasses came off.
She only has one teenager. Heze who has just turned 13. Hosanna is only 10. She’s still primary school age

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.