Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Tim really thinks Heze is defo gonna be a successfully footballer...he was dumb enough to do a podcast as if Heze's future is secure. Watch him end up working in McDonald's or similar...they are anything but humble and they're infecting that into their kids.
I saw that. It’s disgusting. Also Tim thinks he’s some football Coach. No mate ur a lazy ass white man just R.E.M. that. Ur not black like u seem to think you are. The pressure he’s putting on a 12 yr old is clear child abuse

Omg Tim really thinks Heze is defo gonna be a successfully footballer...he was dumb enough to do a podcast as if Heze's future is secure. Watch him end up working in McDonald's or similar...they are anything but humble and they're infecting that into their kids.
Tim always said he was humble and didn’t want name brand clothes etc etc. he is the most big headed lazy ignorant obnoxious man I’ve ever seen. Now he’s actually saying heze will make it. He’s out of order to so this publicly

Tim always said he was humble and didn’t want name brand clothes etc etc. he is the most big headed lazy ignorant obnoxious man I’ve ever seen. Now he’s actually saying heze will make it. He’s out of order to so this publicly

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Heze is literally 12 and small for his age. Neither of his parents have athletic builds. Not sure why anyone would put much faith in that. He has a long way to go. I feel like Tim is doing heze a major disservice by pretending the kid has already signed a pro contract and he's the best footballer in his age range. It'll make heze arrogant. I'm pretty sure football is a team sport, and no one likes an arrogant know it all. So that could effect him negatively with teammates. Especially if he's not actually the best on his team like Tim suggests.

Reactions: 7
Heze is literally 12 and small for his age. Neither of his parents have athletic builds. Not sure why anyone would put much faith in that. He has a long way to go. I feel like Tim is doing heze a major disservice by pretending the kid has already signed a pro contract and he's the best footballer in his age range. It'll make heze arrogant. I'm pretty sure football is a team sport, and no one likes an arrogant know it all. So that could effect him negatively with teammates. Especially if he's not actually the best on his team like Tim suggests.
I think the kid is already arrogant. He just gives off the same energy that his parents have...like even all the playing with the football in inappropriate places screams 'look at me look at me'...I know this platform isn't for bashing kids but just an observation and it's not his fault.. he's been made that way

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The podcast he said heze is the best in the county of his age lol. Then when the guy said this can change as they get older Tim looked awkward. Also they said many dads live their dream through their kids again Tim looked awkward then they were saying how kids need to basically mingle with other kids which heze and the other kids do not. He was asked if he lets heze watch certain things on tv to do with the football but Tim switched his way around and didn’t answer the question directly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The podcast he said heze is the best in the county of his age lol. Then when the guy said this can change as they get older Tim looked awkward. Also they said many dads live their dream through their kids again Tim looked awkward then they were saying how kids need to basically mingle with other kids which heze and the other kids do not. He was asked if he lets heze watch certain things on tv to do with the football but Tim switched his way around and didn’t answer the question directly.
He said he's the best in the country? The whole country? Wow. Really? Lol. I'm sure that's going to go over great with his teammates, the other parents, and his actual coaches. Tim is setting heze up for a big fall.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He said he's the best in the country? The whole country? Wow. Really? Lol. I'm sure that's going to go over great with his teammates, the other parents, and his actual coaches. Tim is setting heze up for a big fall.
The guy interviewing Tim said this is Tim whose son heze plays for under 13 Chelsea academy and is the Best in the country for his age. Clearly tim had told him that. It’s a joke lol. Later when they were saying things Tim you could see getting awkward as his kids don’t go school. They don’t mingle. They don’t play out as to say they are under the watchful eye of him and Ella. He was so trying to get up the scouts ass. They were from two diff teams. They said heze wou still have to be the best int he country in three yrs way and if he isn’t there no chance as they’re limited places. He said kids think just cos they in academy they have made it and will be pro. He said that means. It’s at all it’s vvvv hard to get through to as london is full of the kids. U shou have seen Tim’s face. Tim’s been telling lies here

He said kids and parents just because the kids are in an academy they have made it big lol. It’s disgusting how Tim is not allowing heze to have anything else in his life at all. The big will have a breakdown

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The guy interviewing Tim said this is Tim whose son heze plays for under 13 Chelsea academy and is the Best in the country for his age. Clearly tim had told him that. It’s a joke lol. Later when they were saying things Tim you could see getting awkward as his kids don’t go school. They don’t mingle. They don’t play out as to say they are under the watchful eye of him and Ella. He was so trying to get up the scouts ass. They were from two diff teams. They said heze wou still have to be the best int he country in three yrs way and if he isn’t there no chance as they’re limited places. He said kids think just cos they in academy they have made it and will be pro. He said that means. It’s at all it’s vvvv hard to get through to as london is full of the kids. U shou have seen Tim’s face. Tim’s been telling lies here

He said kids and parents just because the kids are in an academy they have made it big lol. It’s disgusting how Tim is not allowing heze to have anything else in his life at all. The big will have a breakdown
Yeah and burn out is a real thing. At the rate their going, it's bound to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
TIM ON THAT PODCAST LOL
TIM IS SO HUMBLE??😭🤣
When the blonde guy said “Heze is the best for his age in the country” the guy with the grey hat his reaction said it all he was definitely thinking well that’s not true when there’s so many boys who are extremely good footballers in the country.
Tim reminds me of a tiktok I saw the other day someone did an impression of how celebrity dads speak about their kids on interviews when they hardly spend time with their kids and will act like their children say the most wise and intelligent things that no child would actually say or do lol but they lie and exaggerate about their child for attention.

If you have to use a youtube channel to get your sons name out there and appear on podcasts to get more attention on your child then your child isn’t naturally getting attention. In a way they are getting things handed to them rather than working to get the attention without using social media. Look at all the professional footballers who became famous before social media they didn’t need a parent going on a podcast to get their name out there. They’ve given Heze a huge ego and he is arrogant but yes he’s a child it’s not his fault he turned out this way it’s his parents fault!

Tim trying to get on the scouts good side and trying to live his dream through his son. I actually feel sorry for Rue because the pressure and expectation that’s on Heze it’ll only be even worse for Rue if Heze does succeed cause Rue naturally isn’t as into football as Heze is and I don’t think he picks up skills or plays as well as Heze did for his age just from how Tim has spoke and that’s not to say Rue is bad cause end of the day he’s only 4 he shouldn’t have to be good at anything he should just be having fun at any age there shouldn’t be pressure from a parent to be good at something but unfortunately Tim doesn’t see it that way so poor Rue will always be compared to his brother.

Also does anyone know is Heze actually that great at football? has anyone seen him play a match cause the way Tim speaks about him you would think Heze is another Ronaldo.

Tim making remarks about working in McDonalds as if it’s a terrible job . Like seriously you don’t work and live off your kids .
if Heze doesn’t make it pro Tim will loose his head . I can just imagine the constant reminders Heze gets about how much time they’re putting into him etc. poor kid is under immense pressure and he’s not even half way to pro status .

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really so feel sorry for Heze. The breakdown that he's gonna have when his dream is not realised. There's so many kids who don't make
it to a professional and successful level and being in an academy doesn't mean anything
Tim making remarks about working in McDonalds as if it’s a terrible job . Like seriously you don’t work and live off your kids .
if Heze doesn’t make it pro Tim will loose his head . I can just imagine the constant reminders Heze gets about how much time they’re putting into him etc. poor kid is under immense pressure and he’s not even half way to pro status .
It's always the kids who will feel the effects. Heze naturally wants to make his parents proud, not knowing that the expectation they've put on his isn't normal. It will definitely break him if he doesn't make it professionally. With no education or work experience fall back on, McDonald's is very likely. The amount of arrogance it takes to make such big statements publicly but then again it's Tim...the best husband and father..rapper..director...producer LOOOOL

• Haha
  • Sad
Also does anyone know is Heze actually that great at football? has anyone seen him play a match cause the way Tim speaks about him you would think Heze is another Ronaldo.
I think that would be an impossible call. He's only 12 playing against other 12 and 13 year Olds. I've seen other kids mentioned by those big football youtubers, like the same kids over and over, who are also in academies. I haven't seen heze mentioned. I dont think that means those other kids are great either, but they are mentioned on other channels. It appears the nike contract isn't much of a measure either. It seems like alot of the little kids in academies are getting these contracts with nike, Adidas, puma, ect. And it appears to have more to do with social media and who they know, and not actual skill. You know, so they can run around on the pitch influencing younger players to buy the kit or shoes. The Kids are walking ads.

I have a feeling Tim is one of those parents who if a team is doing poorly it would be everyone but heze's fault but if a team is doing well its all on heze for being amazing and Tim for being such a great 'coach'.

Reactions: 4
TIM ON THAT PODCAST LOL
TIM IS SO HUMBLE??😭🤣
When the blonde guy said “Heze is the best for his age in the country” the guy with the grey hat his reaction said it all he was definitely thinking well that’s not true when there’s so many boys who are extremely good footballers in the country.
Tim reminds me of a tiktok I saw the other day someone did an impression of how celebrity dads speak about their kids on interviews when they hardly spend time with their kids and will act like their children say the most wise and intelligent things that no child would actually say or do lol but they lie and exaggerate about their child for attention.

If you have to use a youtube channel to get your sons name out there and appear on podcasts to get more attention on your child then your child isn’t naturally getting attention. In a way they are getting things handed to them rather than working to get the attention without using social media. Look at all the professional footballers who became famous before social media they didn’t need a parent going on a podcast to get their name out there. They’ve given Heze a huge ego and he is arrogant but yes he’s a child it’s not his fault he turned out this way it’s his parents fault!

Tim trying to get on the scouts good side and trying to live his dream through his son. I actually feel sorry for Rue because the pressure and expectation that’s on Heze it’ll only be even worse for Rue if Heze does succeed cause Rue naturally isn’t as into football as Heze is and I don’t think he picks up skills or plays as well as Heze did for his age just from how Tim has spoke and that’s not to say Rue is bad cause end of the day he’s only 4 he shouldn’t have to be good at anything he should just be having fun at any age there shouldn’t be pressure from a parent to be good at something but unfortunately Tim doesn’t see it that way so poor Rue will always be compared to his brother.

You have said all I saw. Tim licking the scouts ass sucking up. Telling lies and as for humble looooool

I think that would be an impossible call. He's only 12 playing against other 12 and 13 year Olds. I've seen other kids mentioned by those big football youtubers, like the same kids over and over, who are also in academies. I haven't seen heze mentioned. I dont think that means those other kids are great either, but they are mentioned on other channels. It appears the nike contract isn't much of a measure either. It seems like alot of the little kids in academies are getting these contracts with nike, Adidas, puma, ect. And it appears to have more to do with social media and who they know, and not actual skill. You know, so they can run around on the pitch influencing younger players to buy the kit or shoes. The Kids are walking ads.

I have a feeling Tim is one of those parents who if a team is doing poorly it would be everyone but heze's fault but if a team is doing well its all on heze for being amazing and Tim for being such a great 'coach'.
I can’t believe Tim. He’s is such a massive head

In fact the podcast has made things worse not better for Heze. It’s made us all see what tim is like and how he chats tit about his own dream and what a bad parent he truly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TIM ON THAT PODCAST LOL
TIM IS SO HUMBLE??😭🤣

I'm from America so I really don't know! But the part where he made Heze get out the car in the middle of the ghetto to prove he wasn't a wuss and could play anywhere was disturbing. Tim is a bully and I believe he is a nightmare to deal with. He has a temper and Ella hides it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm from America so I really don't know! But the part where he made Heze get out the car in the middle of the ghetto to prove he wasn't a wuss and could play anywhere was disturbing. Tim is a bully and I believe he is a nightmare to deal with. He has a temper and Ella hides it.
I agree I was shocked listening to it. What parent does that. It want anything to brag about and heze is an anxious boy trust me. Without that ball he can’t operate

The messed up thing is that the world doesn’t revolve around football. If tim doesn’t want heze to be a wuss he needs to send him to school and let him mingle wirhwith the ball. Trust me without the ball heze is nothing he would be bullied as he has no social skills without it. Kids would pick up on that

The messed up thing is that the world doesn’t revolve around football. If tim doesn’t want heze to be a wuss he needs to send him to school and let him mingle wirhwith the ball. Trust me without the ball heze is nothing he would be bullied as he has no social skills without it. Kids would pick up on that
I wonder how he gets on with the boys at football. Does he understand banter and jokes?

One of the YouTube comments says if they went to school they wouldn’t have time to do what they want to do like YouTube. Their fans are deluded

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.