Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theatre and Musical fanatic here....she may have got to the next round but Halle has never had any training, teaching, direction, singing or dancing tuition. She will be up against kids who are at drama schools or are in the local Am Dram groups. She genuinely doesn't stand a chance. I would rarely comment on a child but i really really dislike her. She isnt humble or gracious. Just a pumped up ego and attitude. "I love being a winner". I bet my savings shes kind of kid who turns round to a child who didnt make it and tell them "Loser" or " i beat you, i am great". I am all for a child being confident but she is precocious and sly. Great she made it to the next round but she needs to be taught to be humble and gracious not a precocious or fame hungry child.
If that's the case how did she get into the next round? Casting directors must see 'something' in her, or does she just make up the numbers? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If that's the case how did she get into the next round? Casting directors must see 'something' in her, or does she just make up the numbers? 🤔

I think social media presence is really playing a part in how kids, teens and young adults are cast in films and acting jobs these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How ridiculous does Tim look in his basketball outfit and hat 😂 like a kid playing dress up. They should be embarrassed constantly leaving the kids with their parents, and I’m not sure why they seemed so happy to share that they’d left their 8 year old at an audition alone, so they could treat themselves yet again, awful parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She could fit the criteria on height, looks or may actually have impressed but she will do very well if she does get a role as she will be against kids who are fully trained in all areas. If i was the casting director i would go straight to this vlog and immediately rule her out because of her obnoxious attitude. Is it Halle's fault she is like this, in my opinion no. Her parents are making her this way because they have instilled its winning that matters, nothing else. X

Reactions: 5
I think social media presence is really playing a part in how kids, teens and young adults are cast in films and acting jobs these days.
Yes, isn't that how Justin Bieber was discovered thru singing on You Tube, & it's been said a lot of X factor & BGT auditionees were put on the show from producers trawling thru social media to find 'talent'.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
SAW A YOUTUBE VIDEO IN THE PAST OF TIM IN A BOY BAND... LOOKING LIKE A WANNABE

ALL BLACK BAND AND HE WAS THE ONLY WHITE,
THE VIDEO >THE ULTIMATE BOY BAND TRIBUTE
ON ANOTHER VIDEO, ONE OF THE GUYS IN THE GROUP SAID TIM WAS THE ONE WITH THE BIGGEST EGO!

GO FIGURE,
LOL

Reactions: 4
What’s with all the fake hugs Hosanna gives to Halle especially in the vlog before they leave for Halles audition you can see how fake the hug is that Hosanna gives her. It either looks like they told Hosanna beforehand when Halle finishes speaking hug her or Hosanna hugged her to try hide her jealousy cause from her face she didn’t look happy that Halle is now the one doing acting when Hosanna had just done her play and wanting to do acting first . The kids always get hyped up by their parents when they show love to one of their siblings on camera so Hosanna knew she’d look like a good sister by doing that.
I’m not hating on her or Halle cause at the end of the day they’re being raised in such a toxic environment being pitted against eachother for years from their looks to their interests.
They all struggle to be truly happy for their siblings cause they’re so competitive and it’s so unhealthy. I can see future sibling relationships between them possibly becoming damaged due to jealousy and envy and it’s all Ella and Tim’s fault.

Reactions: 9
Saw this quote today and it made me think of poor Hosanna who’s always carrying the burden of caring for her siblings at such a young age.

“A child’s shoulders were not built to bear the weight of their parents choices.”

I also saw in one of their IG stories that they had little Houston pushing Halo around in the stroller.

Tim and Ella should truly be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Saw this quote today and it made me think of poor Hosanna who’s always carrying the burden of caring for her siblings at such a young age.

“A child’s shoulders were not built to bear the weight of their parents choices.”

I also saw in one of their IG stories that they had little Houston pushing Halo around in the stroller.

Tim and Ella should truly be ashamed of themselves.
I saw that while they were shopping
RIP ...QUEEN ELIZABETH.
🙏🏽

Reactions: 1
1. Why does Dim like dressing like a 90-00s basketball teen fan?? Is he not close to 40 and roaming London streets looking like that!! The hat..the whole look makes me cringe and how he thinks he’s cool like that.
2. He’s a walking wannabe meme.
3. They left Halle without a chaperone and enjoyed their time alone whilst everyone else watches their kids.
4. I bet Ella will be pregnant this year. How can they either motivate their kids to do well for themselves and society…
5. Back to Tim the grim…that outfit is just out of this world bonkers!
His mouth and teeth—looks like he has a smelly mouth.
Signing out🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've lurked on here for years and this is the thread that's made me create an account to post.

My little one used to watch them on Milkshake a few years ago. I can't believe the kids aren't in school! What are their parents doing?!

I've lurked on here for years and this is the thread that's made me create an account to post.

My little one used to watch them on Milkshake a few years ago. I can't believe the kids aren't in school! What are their parents doing?!
Being lazy and only have energy to pimp the kids out for money by any means necessary so they don’t have to work. None of them attend school nor is homeschooling done at home and the little that is shown it’s off a tablet or work books. Since being called out they don’t show much at all.

Why is Halo sat like that on Tim?! Ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1571446
Heze looks disabled with that bloody ball again

They just have no content. This isn’t new news re Tim. It was so staged and fake. Handstands on the hard floor real clever plus it’s taken 6 months to buy one rug and a little side table still no curtains blinds up nothing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who's taking one for the team, can't be dealing with some schmaltzy bullshit.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.