Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to watch the new blog as curious about the room set up. Does Tim not feel embarrassed that his wife and daughters are lugging big boxes up the stairs? I feel embarrassed for Ella šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't get the set up, they are having 3 beds in one room for Harper, Houston & Halo who isn't gonna sleep in a full grown bed until I least 2/3 I would've thought...how many rooms do they have, I can't be bothered to look thru past videos, could Hosanna not have her own room, Heze his own room, Halle & Harper together, Reu & Houston together, & baby in with them for a little while until house is sorted, would that work?
your right theyā€™re set up doesnā€™t make any sense. Itā€™s almost as if they want halo in the bed now to have a room to themselves. Reu and heze is a total joke. The whole thing is a mess

your right theyā€™re set up doesnā€™t make any sense. Itā€™s almost as if they want halo in the bed now to have a room to themselves. Reu and heze is a total joke. The whole thing is a mess
That house just isnā€™t for them at all

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't get the set up, they are having 3 beds in one room for Harper, Houston & Halo who isn't gonna sleep in a full grown bed until I least 2/3 I would've thought...how many rooms do they have, I can't be bothered to look thru past videos, could Hosanna not have her own room, Heze his own room, Halle & Harper together, Reu & Houston together, & baby in with them for a little while until house is sorted, would that work?
There 2 bedrooms on the 1st floor and 2 on the top floor. Tim and Ella have decided to have an additional room (to those master bedroom) each from the ground floor which could have easily been an additional bedroom or classroom šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
There 2 bedrooms on the 1st floor and 2 on the top floor. Tim and Ella have decided to have an additional room (to those master bedroom) each from the ground floor which could have easily been an additional bedroom or classroom šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
That are still empty lol apart from Timā€™s playroom. Iā€™ve never seen such a deluded family. Kids are gorgeous but they need saving. Even doing the beds was a family thing as they have duck all else to do. Other kids are out playing with their friends while mum does the beds

Reactions: 12
Had to watch the new blog as curious about the room set up. Does Tim not feel embarrassed that his wife and daughters are lugging big boxes up the stairs? I feel embarrassed for Ella šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
He always seems to be absent when hard work is taking place then conveniently shows up after everything is done. That man can teach a class on how to be lazy and avoid doing hard work. Iā€™m sure those boxes and packages were there before he left the house, why couldnā€™t he and Heze take them upstairs before they left? I feel sorry for the woman Heze marries when he grows up because heā€™s watching his father be a lazy bum. Unless heā€™s one of the coaches at the academy what does he do or where does he go all day while the kid is practicing?

Reactions: 10
ā€œEveryoneā€™s got a comfortable mattress, apart from mummy and daddyā€ phahaha Ella had to add that one in didnā€™t she.

So Hosanna and Halle wonā€™t be having proper bed because they wonā€™t fit in the section near the window. Why donā€™t they just have their own beds on separate side of the room and have their own space then have that middle bit near the window to as shared space šŸ˜’
The last ones who should have been in that room was the two oldest.

Reactions: 6
It makes no sense to me why Tim is desperate to keep every single room of the house a luxury theme looking like something out a hotel like someone else said in a previous post. In my opinion the kids room should be decorated in whatever way the kids want them to be cause itā€™s their rooms so they should be allowed the colours they want and express their personalities cause thatā€™s their space in the house. If Tim wants every other room in the house to be of the same theme like the kitchen , bathrooms and living rooms then fair enough do that even though in my opinion it doesnā€™t sound great but thatā€™s their choice. When it comes to the kids room they shouldnā€™t have to fit in with all the other rooms in the house. Besides mine and my siblings bedrooms , my parents have all the other rooms in house including their bedroom decorated the way they like and I like how the house is decorated theyā€™ve had mine and my siblings input on things over the years too and our house looks and feels like a family home compared to the Grimwades it looks like a hospital. When it comes to mine and my siblings bedrooms we were allowed decorate them how we wanted and all our bedrooms look different cause we all have different things we like and donā€™t like like colour themes etc and we have different personalities and our rooms really show that. My parents never made our rooms look like exactly how they want them to look or said our rooms must fit in with how the other rooms in the house look. If there comes a day when my siblings and I all move out and my parents decide they want to repaint the rooms or redecorate thatā€™s their choice but while we are all living here we are allowed make the own choices for our rooms and itā€™s been like that since we were old enough as kids to talk.
The Grimwades film 99% of their videos in the kitchen area so people will hardly ever see the kids rooms anyway so who is Tim trying to impress? Let your kids have personalities let them decorate the room to their liking let Heze do the colour splash thing he wants and if it turns out that he doesnā€™t like it then paint over it thereā€™s ways to fix things.
Rue should of been allowed to keep playing with superhero figurines and toy cars cause he would of developed more interest in them as time went on and he could of had Spider-Man stuff in his room and look like a childā€™s room. All the girls having to have the same things all the time is a bit much in my opinion. Every girl has the same likes and itā€™s sad they donā€™t have their differences of colours they prefer or styles cause I donā€™t care how close in age you are to your sibling and if youā€™re the same gender too you will always have some differences or things you like and she doesnā€™t etc. Halle canā€™t think for herself and copies Hosanna constantly to the point itā€™s not healthy but itā€™s not Halle fault cause she has no friends to take inspiration from and thatā€™s her parents fault.
I honestly think Ella was more open to the kids having the rooms styled the way they want with the colours etc but Tim of course has to be controlling and bossy and what he says is what everyone has to accept all the time and Ella doesnā€™t stand up to him she just does what he wants.
Donā€™t have kids if you donā€™t want a messy playroom or bedrooms that will look different to the rest of the house. Donā€™t have kids if you arenā€™t willing to compromise and put your kids interests first. Theyā€™re only kids for a short time and one day theyā€™ll be all grown up and all the innocence they once had is gone. I loved my bedroom as a kid Disney princess stuff everywhere , pink , bratz and book shelf decorated with stickers all my personal touches everywhere and thatā€™s what a kids room should be like it should be a happy space.
They donā€™t enjoy having kids and they take the fun out of everything and I feel sorry for the kids cause they deserve better.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No floor space in that room. The selfish parents should give up the two room they kept for themselves so the kids can have their own room to grow into.
I know itā€™s ridiculous! It blows my mind that theyā€™d buy a new house and have their kids squeezed in to sharing rooms when we know at least one of them have expressed theyā€™d like their own room. Especially the three youngest girls, just enough room for their beds. And why they would prioritise rooms for their personal WANTS over a decent homeschooling room that their children NEED. Ella saying theyā€™ll put a table in the laundry room for homeschooling is beyond words.šŸ„“ I donā€™t know why they continue to have children as they show absolutely no interest in them as individuals and definitely donā€™t put their needs first. Even a childā€™s WANTS are more important than a parents.

[/QUOTE]

I managed to stomach the end of the vlog with Ali G saying he wants the boys bedroom as a luxury hotel room rather than a kids room.....I commented that it's bad enough a pre teen has to share with a toddler, least they can do is give it a child friendly feel, is it a family home or a show home šŸ¤” least they can do is let Heze colour his room considering he's paying for it šŸ˜ 

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I managed to stomach the end of the vlog with Ali G saying he wants the boys bedroom as a luxury hotel room rather than a kids room.....I commented that it's bad enough a pre teen has to share with a toddler, least they can do is give it a child friendly feel, is it a family home or a show home šŸ¤” least they can do is let Heze colour his room considering he's paying for it šŸ˜ 
Itā€™s strange that all the kids from Harper up didnā€™t get to give input to how their room would be decorated. It could have a been a project for them with mood boards, costing stuff out etc

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They say they want luxury but they clearly canā€™t afford it

They say they want luxury but they clearly canā€™t afford it
I think the majority of their commenters are crazy. How can they not see through these idiots

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Cant believe they made a video titled bedroom makeover! when it's just a video of them finally giving their kid beds after 6 months ! Thats literally a basic necessity that you shouldn't need a video for. The bedroom hasn't even been made over there are still boxes everywhere loool.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Cant believe they made a video titled bedroom makeover! when it's just a video of them finally giving their kid beds after 6 months ! Thats literally a basic necessity that you shouldn't need a video for. The bedroom hasn't even been made over there are still boxes everywhere loool.
Exactly what I thought lol. They are just so dumb an simple

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Unbelievable they really took that interior decorators ideas. Where was Tim when all the work needs to be done? Then he comes in with his opinions, and talking over Ella. The both of them are so annoying. The room Houzanna and Halle are in is ridiculous. The whole dressing alike, the room and bedding alike I have no words. I donā€™t know how anyone on their blogs can not see this is not normal behavior. Theyā€™re content is slowly going no where And the views are going down.

It's not normal for all the children to have the same interests and the same taste in everything.

Halle and Hosanna in that little chicken coop!

OMG. Why did they buy this house?

It is not suitable for them at all.

Unbelievable they really took that interior decorators ideas. Where was Tim when all the work needs to be done? Then he comes in with his opinions, and talking over Ella. The both of them are so annoying. The room Houzanna and Halle are in is ridiculous. The whole dressing alike, the room and bedding alike I have no words. I donā€™t know how anyone on their blogs can not see this is not normal behavior. Theyā€™re content is slowly going no where And the views are going down.

Down to the colour scheme. It's really disrespectful. I hope they at least gave her a hefty consultation fee and not just "exposure".

• Sad
I remember when they were living in the old house they done a video where the kids got to plan and express their ideas of what they want in their bedroom when they move.. guess that was all for views aswell

• Sad
They donā€™t enjoy having kids and they take the fun out of everything and I feel sorry for the kids cause they deserve better.
For a couple who have so many kids, they don't seem to like anything about children. They don't like spending time with them, discourage childlike behaviours/interests, and evidently want them to grow up as fast as possible, whilst also denying them of the choices kids should be increasingly given as they mature. They don't like the spontaneity of the way that children speak, and force them to regurgitate 'mature', rehearsed soundbites instead. They also either have no clue about child development or simply ignore it because it doesn't suit them - Rue and Heze sharing a room is wildly inappropriate. I understand that some families have no choice but to have children with such a wide age gap sharing, but we know that this wasn't the only option in Tim and Ella's scenario. It's weird, it fails to recognise the children as individuals beyond their gender (the boys are lumped together and the girls are lumped together, with no acknowledgement of other similarities or differences), and it outright disrespects Heze's wishes for privacy. I don't want to speculate about Heze's relationship with food, but perhaps it is the only aspect of his life that he feels he has control of.

Honestly, the least they could do is send them to school so that they could be treated like kids for 6 hours a day. I know that they would never give up that control (or Hosanna's free babysitting service), but I have no idea how you could sit and watch your kids struggle academically and socially, yet not want to provide them with the tools that could undo the damage of their sorry excuse for home-schooling before it's too late.

• Sad
Tim donā€™t have one ounce of shame for being lazy. He knows all he has to do is keep giving Ella fake compliments so sheā€™ll keep eating it up and breaking her back to please him.

• Sad
I don't want to speculate about Heze's relationship with food, but perhaps it is the only aspect of his life that he feels he has control

Iā€™ve felt uncomfortable addressing this as well, but from what weā€™ve seen Iā€™d say he does seem to have issues with food. He seems to think you have to eat ā€˜healthyā€™ to be an athlete, but he clearly doesnā€™t know what a truly healthy diet is. He just eats things he assumes are healthy and has small portions, and his parents clearly havenā€™t noticed or donā€™t care as they show some of his behaviours towards food online and weirdly seem proud of it, like Ella saying what a great idea it was that Heze wanted a watermelon instead of a birthday cake, they need to teach him that one slice of cake isnā€™t unhealthy. He would benefit from some proper education surrounding food and nutrients, hopefully if heā€™s still doing schooling with his football academy theyā€™ll cover appropriate diets for athletes, he doesnā€™t eat enough or enough of the right things to fuel his body to become a professional footballer like he wants, (or his parents want šŸ„“).

• Wow
  • Sad
Eww as soon as Tim started talking on the latest blog I cringed šŸ˜¬ ā€™red and blue arenā€™t luxury coloursā€™ but grey is? šŸ˜‚ not sure grey has ever been considered luxury, itā€™s just the social media ā€˜aestheticā€™ from a few years ago, so not only not luxury but outdated too šŸ˜‚ The boys beds donā€™t look like a luxury hotel at all, but why should they? The kids should be allowed to have a say in their decor, Iā€™m sure their ideas would have looked better, Iā€™ve seen some amazing kids rooms online that actually use colour and look like the kids have had a say. Heā€™s one delusional man and really thinks heā€™s provided this lifestyle for his children, does he really think anyone watches the channel for him? The kids bring in the viewers but the lazy entitled parents reap in the rewards. And Hosanna and Halle wont be getting beds, just mattresses on the floor āœØluxuryāœØ

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.