Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heze went for a bit but apparently he said the kids were very rude šŸ™„
IIRC, Heze went to school in Foundation Stage/Reception/whatever it is called in your area. He would have been four. From what I recall Ella or Tim saying, he was there for a few weeks at most. In no way would he remember other kids being rude! Yet another example of brainwashing from his parents - and actually, quite a dangerous one as it paints other children as 'bad' or something to avoid. No wonder the children just stop and stare when they see other kids out and about; they must be a bit scared of them. I worry that at least one of them will develop some form of social anxiety or agoraphobia as they grow older.

Tim and Ella clearly aren't budging on the home-school situation, but it pisses me off that they make the school system or other children out to be the problem. They simply realised they wouldn't be the sole factor influencing their children, and they might dare to develop their own interests, beliefs and personalities without being watched over 24/7.

Reactions: 10
Yes Tim is a narcissistic control freak for sure. His way or no way- can be a kid's bedroom or about going to school...He needs therapy to assess his personality issues. If he recognised his problems, and worked on sorting them out, the whole family would benefit.
Tim I do hope you consider it next time you think about splashing on a new car which doesn't suit your family, or the silly designer gear you and Ella wear. And please, put those kids in school.
I wonder how they manage the interviews with their local council's schooling responsible? Where I live people have 1 interview per year, they even ask the children about learning and they have to show some random schoolwork, talk about routines etc..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes Tim is a narcissistic control freak for sure. His way or no way- can be a kid's bedroom or about going to school...He needs therapy to assess his personality issues. If he recognised his problems, and worked on sorting them out, the whole family would benefit.
Tim I do hope you consider it next time you think about splashing on a new car which doesn't suit your family, or the silly designer gear you and Ella wear. And please, put those kids in school.
I wonder how they manage the interviews with their local council's schooling responsible? Where I live people have 1 interview per year, they even ask the children about learning and they have to show some random schoolwork, talk about routines etc..
They must blag their way through it or lot have any

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The football documentary Iā€™ve spoken about before- last night there was an episode with a really pushy dad. He had failed as a footballer and wanted his son to succeed.
He was undermining what the coaches wanted.
I bet Tim is like this!!

• Sad
The football documentary Iā€™ve spoken about before- last night there was an episode with a really pushy dad. He had failed as a footballer and wanted his son to succeed.
He was undermining what the coaches wanted.
I bet Tim is like this!!
Can you tell me the name of the documentary please?

Reactions: 1
7 children and this is the pool you get them in your Ā£1 million + home?! šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
This looks like the one from Lidl I have the other shape it is a good size, it was Ā£14 but I have one small child šŸ„“
D3A16465-0887-4056-8028-FFD04B1F8D36.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kids only have what they get for free. Anyrhinf they have to buy is the cheapest you can get

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s mad how two people who have been able to have all these kids donā€™t even enjoy their own kids. If you walked around their house you wouldnā€™t even know kids lived there. No drawings or any artwork of the kids anywhere besides the football goal, tiny paddling pool and some of the kids bikes in the garden but thatā€™s literally it. Their rooms make me sad to look at thereā€™s no love or personality in them. Theyā€™re not even allowed sit on their beds everything is so controlled they canā€™t ever relax and enjoy themselves and play. This is why some people like Ella and Tim donā€™t deserve kids cause you shouldnā€™t have kids if youā€™re so selfish and donā€™t even enjoy having your kids around and want to spend time with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s mad how two people who have been able to have all these kids donā€™t even enjoy their own kids. If you walked around their house you wouldnā€™t even know kids lived there. No drawings or any artwork of the kids anywhere besides the football goal, tiny paddling pool and some of the kids bikes in the garden but thatā€™s literally it. Their rooms make me sad to look at thereā€™s no love or personality in them. Theyā€™re not even allowed sit on their beds everything is so controlled they canā€™t ever relax so how are the and enjoy themselves and play. This is why some people like Ella and Tim donā€™t deserve kids cause you shouldnā€™t have kids if youā€™re so selfish and donā€™t even enjoy having your kids around and want to spend time with them.
So how are they getting away with it

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have no words for tonightā€™s vlog, thereā€™s a dog tent between giving your children responsibilities and fully expecting your kids to look after one another. Deluded family man! I canā€™t believe I once enjoyed watching their nonsense.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed Ella is taking over all the blogs lately? Dropping off all the kids at the mothers house. The mother said Ella doesnā€™t give her much notice to drop them off. Also the sub of does Houzanna have to much responsibility as a young child? Sheā€™s definitely read the comments here. Lol whatā€™s the importance of family. Why donā€™t they just sit down to talk? Walking down the street trying to blog. Why would she ask Tim is he glad he married her and had children. SMH!!! 13 years of being married why does she ask this question. She asked her mom how many brothers and sisters was in her family she said 8 so I feel number eight is coming. šŸ˜³

I have no words for tonightā€™s vlog, thereā€™s a dog tent between giving your children responsibilities and fully expecting your kids to look after one another. Deluded family man! I canā€™t believe I once enjoyed watching their nonsense.
Theyā€™re just sub the comments made here and trying to justify theyā€™re actions is what I believe. If this is the way they want to run their family why do we care. Do what you do.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
For a family that have no real responsibilities and a busy schedule and are home with all the time in the world, they have the most boring and repetitive content again and again.

Of course the kids are hungry as soon as they get tho Ellaā€™s mums as she will actually allow them to have food šŸ¤£

They defo read here !! Maybe thatā€™s why Tim isnt in the videos as much. Dropping the kids off to her mums for a ā€˜meetingā€™ yeah right! Prob just to show that the kids do go there and it isnā€™t hosanna looking after them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Firstly I could be wrong of course but I donā€™t feel there was any meeting they had to go to I think they just wanted time without the kids again but if there was a meeting I feel they made it out like it was going to be a few hours long when it really wasnā€™t. You never know with them when theyā€™re being honest cause theyā€™re always trying to avoid having to spend time with and look after their own children.
Also I agree Ella has definitely read here haha she made it so obvious when getting her mum to say how good it is Hosanna has to be a mother to her siblings and take on so much responsibility. She needed her mum backing her up to make herself feel better cause deep down she knows we are all right on here but she will never admit it. Having responsibilities is important and a good thing and Hosanna as the oldest sister is naturally going to be able to do more things and help the younger ones but it shouldnā€™t be what her life revolves around 24/7. They take advantage of their daughter. She should be allowed chill out by her herself enjoying her own space and playing and doing hobbies and so should each of her siblings.
You can tell they ask Ellaā€™s mum to look after the kids a lot last minute and Ellaā€™s mum is obviously put in a position were itā€™s hard to say no.
Also Ella constantly saying we all love eachother all our family members we love eachother which is her way of trying to say nobody dislikes anyone and was definitely her way of trying to say her dad does like Tim he loves him which I really doubt lol. Her dads body language around Tim and the way he keeps his distance says a lot in my opinion and the fact he didnā€™t want his daughter dating Tim or marrying Tim. Iā€™m not inside her dads mind so I canā€™t say exactly how he feels towards Tim but your dad didnā€™t want you to be with Tim for a reason/reasons Ella.
I feel like Ella is very insecure in her relationship and constantly needs reassurance from people.

Reactions: 9
Also you can tell the parents are not a fan of Tim, her mum can never look at him when he is talking or in the same direction

• Haha
Her mom literally said she watches the kids because if not her who else would? That sounds like ella guilt trips her mom into watching the kids.

Also, I'm sure Mrs. Brown loves her grandchildren but there is no way it's fair for her to have had to raise her younger siblings, than her own children, and now have to watch her grandchildren because no one else can do it.

That's messed up. She should not want that for hosanna.

Oh and I'm sure the key to being a great mother isn't having raised your siblings as a kid. Hosanna is ten. That makes no sense.

Oh and ella is responding to folks again on YouTube if anyone wants to do whatever.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice the look in Hosannaā€™s eyes? That child is exhausted and unhappy. Why does it fall on her to have so much responsibilities? Sheā€™s not the oldest child. The oldest boy is treated as a king whilst sheā€™s treated as the ugly stepsister. The parents are lazy, they donā€™t work so there should be no need for a 10 year old child to be burdened with so much responsibilities. Stop having kids if you canā€™t take care of them. I would also make a bet that there was no ā€œmeetingā€, they probably felt bad for dropping off the kids again to the mom, hungry as per usual which is why as soon as they got there Houston asked for food. So they show up camera ready pretending that theyā€™re doing a vlog about family, they are just so fake itā€™s shameful that they think people are stupid. And who walks through a crowded London street talking all these gibberish? No one cares to hear what you have to say about family, we have eyes and we know you guys lie all day every day and twice on Sundays.

• Heart
Did anyone notice the look in Hosannaā€™s eyes? That child is exhausted and unhappy. Why does it fall on her to have so much responsibilities? Sheā€™s not the oldest child. The oldest boy is treated as a king whilst sheā€™s treated as the ugly stepsister. The parents are lazy, they donā€™t work so there should be no need for a 10 year old child to be burdened with so much responsibilities. Stop having kids if you canā€™t take care of them. I would also make a bet that there was no ā€œmeetingā€, they probably felt bad for dropping off the kids again to the mom, hungry as per usual which is why as soon as they got there Houston asked for food. So they show up camera ready pretending that theyā€™re doing a vlog about family, they are just so fake itā€™s shameful that they think people are stupid. And who walks through a crowded London street talking all these gibberish? No one cares to hear what you have to say about family, we have eyes and we know you guys lie all day every day and twice on Sundays.
I agree. Itā€™s so much trying to prove everyone who has an opinion that weā€™re wrong. If they donā€™t care why go to such great length to speak on it. I also feel their views are dropping and they feel the need to post and post to get them back up. Wonder why Tim is staying In the background so much now? He was still trying to tell her what to do and what she was wrong about and how to how the camera, phone etc. controller is what he is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.