Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they just need to make the office into a home learning space for the children to actually do some schooling 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had a look at their Instagram and saw they posted some video which is an AD so it’s just them with their terrible acting 😂 and pretending to have fun with their kids for 5 minutes.
The ending made me laugh when they’re advertising what tv shows and movies can be watched on the app and and Ella says “ at the end of the day the whole family can sit down and be entertained” while Tim is the one sitting down holding an iPad while all the kids stand around him 😂 we know those kids never watch tv shows or movies they’re not allowed to do it’s funny how fake they are to make a bit of money from an AD
Wow yes we all know they not allowed to watch tv so obv these companies don’t even know them so look fooled to use them to advertise loool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ella, send your kids to school pls so they don't only know how to shake their hips to not age appropriate music or act cringe in videos but actually get some useful knowledge like online safety which you obviously don't provide and hell yes you should!
Ella aren't you worried about pimping your girls online is a safeguarding issue? I am addressing you here as Tim can't see past making many off the kids but you are a mother and I'd like to think you are worried for them..we all know you read here all the time so think about it. You failed teaching them at home, they will blame you massively when they grow up and can't even sit GCSE-s as their basic reading and maths skills are lacking. Social media is a bubble it will burst one day then what? Your husband should go and get a job (filming kids isn't one, sorry..) and your kids should go to school then you wouldn't be exhausted all the time, could bond with Halo and enjoy time with Houston before she goes to nursery. And please get a damn coil fitted..takes 15 mins, you do not need more babies when you can't take care of the ones you have without Hosannas constant help. She's like a live-in nanny at the age of 10 bless her.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
They posted on the girls page Houston hiding between beds. I guess they are letting us know they finally got the kids beds. Why do we have to put pressure on them to do the right thing??
Yeah I saw that! Fully kitted out beds. See, it’s not hard to go out and get the essentials for your children 🤷🏾‍♀️
I am dying to know what went down with the interior designer tho!
85D78F8C-18A9-4A74-AD1F-42D21D8B7702.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I saw that! Fully kitted out beds. See, it’s not hard to go out and get the essentials for your children 🤷🏾‍♀️
I am dying to know what went down with the interior designer tho!
View attachment 1515033
See they don’t tell us where the beds the kids should have for 6 months ago were from. We know they were normal basic prices I’d not cheap but they showed us stupid prices pillows too make out they were the price range they were looking at. Whatever lol. Still no bedside cabinet though they are pathetic

• Wow
Now they just need to make the office into a home learning space for the children to actually do some schooling 😂
Watch they will probably now make a video about homeschool pretending the kids do schoolwork when it’s very obvious they don’t or cause we know they read here 😂 they’ll see what you said and now they’ll make a video with a homeschool room or something like that and have the kids with their terrible acting trying to act they can’t wait to use the room and learn , when really they’ll never use it cause their parents are too lazy and uninterested in their own children which is sad to say.
If those kids were made to go to school I honestly think a lot of them if not all the kids would suffer with severe anxiety and lack so many social skills. Tim said before whenever they see other kids out in a public place the e Grimwade kids just freeze and stare at the other kids cause they’re not used to seeing other children. If they went to school they all would freak out having to be separated into different classes when they’re so used to being isolated at home together 24/7 and they don’t know how to make friends cause all those kids have is eachother that’s all they know.
Heze has his friends at football so he’s the only one out of the kids with that experience of being around other kids like that often and obviously Rue has his friend from football too but if those two weren’t playing football they wouldn’t have any friends just like their sisters.
I do think some of the grimwade kids would do better academically than others if they had been given the chance to a good well structured education from the start but each
of the kids is entitled to an education. Ella is the last person who should be homeschooling kids reading things off Wikipedia with words the kids didn’t understand and weren’t taking in anything she was saying.
I feel sorry for those kids the way they’re used for content is disgusting cause when they’re not needed for content they are just an inconvenience to their parents. I hope as the kids get older they start to see right through their parents cause right now they’re all still so young that they haven’t full questioned why their life is the way it is and they don’t seem to realise their parents are making money off of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See they don’t tell us where the beds the kids should have for 6 months ago were from. We know they were normal basic prices I’d not cheap but they showed us stupid prices pillows too make out they were the price range they were looking at. Whatever lol. Still no bedside cabinet though they are pathetic
No floor space in that room. The selfish parents should give up the two room they kept for themselves so the kids can have their own room to grow into.

Anyone voting for Ella for parent of something? She’s been nominated by whom I have no idea. They are also begging for likes and views to be shared for the girls IG. People are slowly going away.

• Haha
Beds, finally!

I am laughing so hard at the supposed "clap back" this video is trying to do.

Imagine strangers having to shame you to get your children decent bedding? Embarrassed for you, Ella.

Now we know we should nag them ceaselessly into giving up one room so the children can have a decent school room.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Beds, finally!

I am laughing so hard at the supposed "clap back" this video is trying to do.

Imagine strangers having to shame you to get your children decent bedding? Embarrassed for you, Ella.

Now we know we should nag them ceaselessly into giving up one room so the children can have a decent school room.
But they don’t need a school room as they don’t do any school work lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
“Everyone’s got a comfortable mattress, apart from mummy and daddy” phahaha Ella had to add that one in didn’t she.

So Hosanna and Halle won’t be having proper bed because they won’t fit in the section near the window. Why don’t they just have their own beds on separate side of the room and have their own space then have that middle bit near the window to as shared space 😒

Last edited:
The boys just want some colour and a picture in their room and Tim is too bothered about the kids bedroom looking luxury and like a hotel. SMH

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The boys just want some colour and a picture in their room and Tim is too bothered about the kids bedroom looking luxury and like a hotel. SMH
Exactly, don't tell me they're gonna leave the boys bedroom like that, completely colourless, not very child friendly

• Sad
Isn't this the same design the interior designer did. Did they pay her?

Grifters.
That was probably their intentions all along. So ok,we know the kids had no beds, but you’re telling me they’ve been in that house 6 months and their clothes still isn’t hung up in wardrobes? The designer wasn’t going to do that for them so why aren’t all the boxes and plastic tubs opened and stuff put away? Ugh these parents are just horrible! Why didn’t they buy the baby a crib instead of that bed, where does the baby sleep now? Those 3 beds lined up like that look so dangerous unless they’re putting a bed rail so the two younger kids don’t fall in between those beds.

But don’t want to pay for luxury! He always wants the fine things in life but refuses to work a job.

Reactions: 7

This from the man who tried to preach about want vs need.

Such a hypocrite.

Boys want football comforters, musicians and actors on their walls, action figures on their shelves. Not luxury.

This is why Heze shouldn't be sharing with Rue.

That was probably their intentions all along. So ok,we know the kids had no beds, but you’re telling me they’ve been in that house 6 months and their clothes still isn’t hung up in wardrobes? The designer wasn’t going to do that for them so why aren’t all the boxes and plastic tubs opened and stuff put away? Ugh these parents are just horrible! Why didn’t they buy the baby a crib instead of that bed, where does the baby sleep now? Those 3 beds lined up like that look so dangerous unless they’re putting a bed rail so the two younger kids don’t fall in between those beds.

But don’t want to pay for luxury! He always wants the fine things in life but refuses to work a job.

Poor Harper in that room with two children under 3. So unfair.

• Sad
It’s truly disgusting I’m gobsmacked. They are damaging these kids mentally seriously

It’s truly disgusting I’m gobsmacked. They are damaging these kids mentally seriously
Also where are the toys dolls books pics anything’s ffs. No curtains or blinds up lampshades. Nothing at all

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't get the set up, they are having 3 beds in one room for Harper, Houston & Halo who isn't gonna sleep in a full grown bed until I least 2/3 I would've thought...how many rooms do they have, I can't be bothered to look thru past videos, could Hosanna not have her own room, Heze his own room, Halle & Harper together, Reu & Houston together, & baby in with them for a little while until house is sorted, would that work?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.