Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god all I can think about is I hope he doesn't cheat when is Heze around!! Its clear the man is not interested in his wife. I think she should stand up for herself now before everyone in the house treats her like a doormat. The kids are going to be teens soon. If they see their daddy being disrespectful, they will follow suite. Also I think the reason why he feels he doesn't have to do much is maybe he got some type of inheritance, that covers all the bills that the youtube and endorsements dont cover. He is way to arrogant!!
And this is why he keeps talking about his blessings. Well
His house is still empty

Reactions: 5
I agree and part of me wonders does he not want her to look good at all cause he doesn’t want her to feel good about herself or have even a little attention. I can’t remember what it’s called but isn’t there something were a man will keep getting his wife pregnant to have some control over her and trap her so she won’t get attention from anyone else even if he himself doesn’t love her or find her that attractive he still doesn’t want her to be seen as looking good cause he wants to be the one that people fancy.

Almost all these random girls he follows on Instagram have long hair and have similar bodies/features so it’s clear what he finds attractive. Makes me laugh how some of these girls don’t even follow him back.
It’s like he wants Ella to be insecure and I’m sure he emotionally abuses her or tells her she’s overreacting if she ever did bring up things that bother her.

I think you are probably very right he probably said something about preferring her with short hair and it’s why she wanted to change her hair but I think it’s obvious he prefers long hair on women.

She’s a very insecure woman constantly even needs reassurance from the kids that she looks good and I don’t know what happened when she was pregnant with Halo but clearly something happened between Ella and Tim. I really feel he said or did something that made her even more insecure cause ever since there’s even a big change in her she’s more insecure.
In the video Ella says that Tim is the one who suggested the short hair.

I suspect that when he takes Heze for football that he usually gets up to no good.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
In the video Ella says that Tim is the one who suggested the short hair.

I suspect that when he takes Heze for football that he usually gets up to no good.
Thank you I missed that part!
I am not surprised of course he suggested it.
I think the same when he takes Heze for football he’s gone for a long time in the day so probably up to no good.

Reactions: 3
Thank you I missed that part!
I am not surprised of course he suggested it.
I think the same when he takes Heze for football he’s gone for a long time in the day so probably up to no good.
I think Ella has seen messages in his phone and that’s why she keeps stating HER HUSBAND

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Ella has seen messages in his phone and that’s why she keeps stating HER HUSBAND
Omg yeah that would make sense as to why she keeps making a point of saying Tim is her husband. Especially since the end of her pregnancy with Halo and since Halo has been born she’s been saying it even more “my husband , my beautiful husband, my wonderful husband” it’s cringe but I can tell she’s saying it cause she’s insecure. If he has done something like that then shame on him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I bet she would be the type to 100% blame the woman but wouldn’t say anything to Tim.
What a sad life
For sure. Doesn't Ella realise she created the monster in Tim by putting his happiness well above her own. Biting her in the arse now - what did she expect fgs?

Omg yeah that would make sense as to why she keeps making a point of saying Tim is her husband. Especially since the end of her pregnancy with Halo and since Halo has been born she’s been saying it even more “my husband , my beautiful husband, my wonderful husband” it’s cringe but I can tell she’s saying it cause she’s insecure. If he has done something like that then shame on him.
Her saying that is aimed at a woman

Tim’s told her to cut her hair so he won’t be attracted to her and in a strange way thinks that ok to cheat on her without her knowing. I couldn’t believe the mess I was seeing the woman was belittling herself to letting him cut her hair like that. Wow

Now she has a wig on lol. Advertising the internet like her kids have the freedom to use it. Whatever fake

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
For sure. Doesn't Ella realise she created the monster in Tim by putting his happiness well above her own. Biting her in the arse now - what did she expect fgs?
Wow! Great point you do create a monster once you put someone wants first. This man walks around like he is some gift from god, doing the bare minimum. Imagine having seven kids from someone and still chasing them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her saying that is aimed at a woman

Tim’s told her to cut her hair so he won’t be attracted to her and in a strange way thinks that ok to cheat on her without her knowing. I couldn’t believe the mess I was seeing the woman was belittling herself to letting him cut her hair like that. Wow

Now she has a wig on lol. Advertising the internet like her kids have the freedom to use it. Whatever fake
You are smart!! cause now you’ve said this I’m thinking how much sense it all now makes cause Tim would be the type of person that if he cheated or did something disrespectful he would blame it on Ella or make her think she wasn’t good enough or looked good which will have Ella questioning herself , being insecure and doing anything she can to get his attention.
I’m starting to believe that’s why he encouraged her to cut her hair cause he then has an excuse as to why he’s no attracted to her but also by trying to damage her appearance it gives him control and in his eyes it prevents the chance of her looking good or better than him cause he 100% thinks he is better than her and out of her league and to be honest I think it’s obvious she also feels he’s better looking and out of her league which plays a part in her insecurities. I don’t think either of them are attractive and I think they’re both ugly inside too with the way they treat those kids.

It was such a shocking video seeing her allow him to cut her hair like that it went too far but all she cares about is pleasing him it’s not a healthy relationship in opinion.

He was way too happy destroying her hair.
Lol yeah she said if she has a head scarf or wig on it means she hated her haircut which was very obvious by her face she hated it and even the kids seemed awkwardly silent when Tim was taking so much of Ella’s hair off cause they could see there was not much hair left on her head at that point even I was like 😮.
They advertise all these things that their kids never get to use and experience.

She looks like a bloke, no wonder Ali G has a wondering eye.👀
I just can’t with her, that family doesn’t suit designer items. Also what’s with the socks over the leggings? Does she think she’s a young girl 🤣

& as for the 'generic IG pose'....🤮....keep it original horse nostrils please 😳

You are smart!! cause now you’ve said this I’m thinking how much sense it all now makes cause Tim would be the type of person that if he cheated or did something disrespectful he would blame it on Ella or make her think she wasn’t good enough or looked good which will have Ella questioning herself , being insecure and doing anything she can to get his attention.
I’m starting to believe that’s why he encouraged her to cut her hair cause he then has an excuse as to why he’s no attracted to her but also by trying to damage her appearance it gives him control and in his eyes it prevents the chance of her looking good or better than him cause he 100% thinks he is better than her and out of her league and to be honest I think it’s obvious she also feels he’s better looking and out of her league which plays a part in her insecurities. I don’t think either of them are attractive and I think they’re both ugly inside too with the way they treat those kids.

It was such a shocking video seeing her allow him to cut her hair like that it went too far but all she cares about is pleasing him it’s not a healthy relationship in opinion.

He was way too happy destroying her hair.
Lol yeah she said if she has a head scarf or wig on it means she hated her haircut which was very obvious by her face she hated it and even the kids seemed awkwardly silent when Tim was taking so much of Ella’s hair off cause they could see there was not much hair left on her head at that point even I was like 😮.
They advertise all these things that their kids never get to use and experience.
It’s exactly spot on what we have both said. I know it’s deep how you have to look into it but there are men like this out there and you have to try and get into their head to see how they think and what they feel they are excused to do. It’s like reverse physcology you have to see how they think. Tim isn’t mature so this will be his way of thinking.
He def isn’t innocent and doesn’t want to be this way ellas hair will allow his warped mind for him do what he likes.
what I find unfair is the whole family wear these expensive clothes from Nike and they aren’t cheap. I thought it was just heze and now it’s all of them constantly. People work hard and still struggle to afford all they wear and they do absolutely nothing just wear it
I can see Tim looking smug in his 200 pounds Nike tech tracksuit when he can’t even lift a finger to work or help his wife

It’s exactly spot on what we have both said. I know it’s deep how you have to look into it but there are men like this out there and you have to try and get into their head to see how they think and what they feel they are excused to do. It’s like reverse physcology you have to see how they think. Tim isn’t mature so this will be his way of thinking.
He def isn’t innocent and doesn’t want to be this way ellas hair will allow his warped mind for him do what he likes.
what I find unfair is the whole family wear these expensive clothes from Nike and they aren’t cheap. I thought it was just heze and now it’s all of them constantly. People work hard and still struggle to afford all they wear and they do absolutely nothing just wear it
I can see Tim looking smug in his 200 pounds Nike tech tracksuit when he can’t even lift a finger to work or help his wife
Yeah I understand it can be looked as we’re looking to deep into it but like you said there are men out there like this who act this way and it’s a form of abuse and cruel at times. He could see there was no hair left on that side of her head to take off and he kept going and going didn’t even stop to see if she wanted to check her hair every few seconds if she was happy with it or wanted more off. As soon as he said something like I know you so well this is exactly what you what and she awkwardly said yeah , I think she felt she nervous to tell him stop and that she doesn’t like it.

You’re right cause you have to get inside the mind of men who do this and figure out their way of thinking and why they get joy from it. Tim is very immature and I’m assuming his parents must of done everything for him cause he was probably spoilt growing up and so therefore he expects Ella to do everything for him too.

Ella probably thinks in her mind Tim loves her hair like that so she’ll keep in that way when really all anyone has to do is look at the girls pictures he’s liking on social media to see what exactly he’s into. It’s a miserable life in a way to be in a marriage like that. Yeah every relationship/marriage has it’s good times and times when things are not going as well or easy but there’s a lot of things very off about Ella and Tim and the worst part is those kids grow up thinking it’s normal.

I’ll never understand how people who exploit their kids online and don’t even care about their kids safety and privacy , are the same people who get expensive clothes thrown at them for free through brand deals and ads or they get paid to promote all these things when there’s good , honest , hardworking people who will never get to have those things. I hate when influencers/ youtubers say “well if you want all this you should of started a family channel or become an influencer” they don’t seem to understand a lot of people don’t want to exploit their children to make money cause it’s disgusting and any decent parent should have a guilty conscious using their children to make money and then not even spending the money on the kids.
People have shared on here the quotes Tim posts on Instagram about how you have to be on your grind at all times and working hard gets you what you want......he doesn’t work hard at all he has his wife , mother in law and eldest daughter doing everything and like you said he stands there with his car and designer clothes that he doesn’t deserve he hasn’t earned it. I believe in karma though I don’t think people can use their kids like this and get away with it forever.
Sorry that’s long to read!

Reactions: 8
I just can’t with her, that family doesn’t suit designer items. Also what’s with the socks over the leggings? Does she think she’s a young girl 🤣
Lawd, I wonder if Nike is sick of the Grimwade family by now? How many trips do they make to the store to get things for the entire family? I remembered how the girl used to dress with dresses and pretty shirts and stuff, now all they wear is Nike, the lazy good for nothing husband was wearing one of the expensive tech suits the other day. And the wife trying to compete with her daughters with the Nike socks over leggings, girl you look ridiculous! All that effort to showboat with your Louis bag and head to toe Nike gear why not put all that effort into making sure your children get a proper education. I can’t stand either one of them.

Reactions: 9
Lawd, I wonder if Nike is sick of the Grimwade family by now? How many trips do they make to the store to get things for the entire family? I remembered how the girl used to dress with dresses and pretty shirts and stuff, now all they wear is Nike, the lazy good for nothing husband was wearing one of the expensive tech suits the other day. And the wife trying to compete with her daughters with the Nike socks over leggings, girl you look ridiculous! All that effort to showboat with your Louis bag and head to toe Nike gear why not put all that effort into making sure your children get a proper education. I can’t stand either one of them.
They are rinsing Nike. It’s cringe they have no shame

Why can’t he pose without the gang signs? He actually looks ridiculous and his mouth open like that just makes him look dopey! The filter isn’t helping either.
A parent of 7 kids doesn’t do the signs. He looks an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.