Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
I’m rewatching and currently at the beginning of series 4. Izzie and Callie both moping around after George is a real low point so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
On my first watch of all series and my partner and I just started season 19 and jesus wept it’s bad. In earlier seasons I was glued to the screen, sobbed, gasped, dreamt about it and now it’s terrible 😭😭 I don’t care about any of the characters and I’m just seeing it through for the sake of it 😂
Agreed! I finished S19 earlier this week but some parts of it were a hard slog. A shadow of it's former self. The final two episodes were good, but overall I thought it was a poor season. Just too many good characters gone.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I've been recommended New Amsterdam for hospital drama but haven't started it yet. I recently got hooked on Law and Order SVU but there are only 6 seasons on Netflix so can't watch it all.

Honeystar

VIP Member
I’m part way through season two and Jesus Christ I’m sick already of Meredith pining after Derek. She’s acting like someone has killed Santa. Im powering through because I know the outcome but I can’t imagine watching this “live” and sticking with it

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’m on season 8 and there’s not a single character I actually like yet other than Jackson and Addison and I’m fairly sure he’s probably going to ruin it as some point too. I’ve never known a series where every character is just so unlikable
And yet it somehow has such a big following. We all say it’s bad but we all still watch it. It’s weird. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Also loved what they did with the Fox award. Surprised they didn’t mention Addison as well
yes I was surprised they didn’t mention Addisons should’ve been a joint award. Maybe even the whole team seeing as that one doctor nearly died doing it! Plus Addison also nearly got hit by the car

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Caught up on Disney+, so boring. Nick is a right drip, as if you let your partner speak to you like Meredith did to him. Although the main thing I kept thinking during this episode is 'how many different hairstyles does Griffiths have going on on one head?' - punk shaved head on one side, elegant up-do style curl on the other, 11 year old boy on top.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I’ve yet to see any greys fan like Maggie - I’m shocked she wasn’t written out like Erica Hahn, I seem to remember they got rid of her bc fans hated her so much?

I don’t think I’m gonna keep watching anymore anyway tho tbh. On my last rewatch I stopped at the season finale when Edward’s is stuck with the rapist guy in the fire. It stops being good after than for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

G+T

VIP Member
I also really don't like how she treated Richard. Who I know is not perfect but still she was a dick. I dunno if I just didn't care for her but I couldn't tell u a good meaty story involving her. She was a dick with her adoptive parents too

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Just at the part where Maggie is whinging about
Mer and Riggs
and oh my god she is like a spoilt brat. Can’t just be happy for her sister moving on with a nice guy after her husband died because she liked him too, even tho he was never interested in her… just shut up woman!

Honeystar

VIP Member
Annoying that Burkes actor turned out to be a piece of 💩 because so far (mid way through s2) he’s my favourite 🤣