Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
He reminds me of Sideshow Bob, something about his hair and mouth.

When they tried to make Nick a thing ad if it was amazing he'd come back onto the scene, I couldn't even remember him from the first time, such was a non-impression he made on me.

In my view, Mer needed to find someone who was not a doctor, like the vet.
I liked his mentoring of Amelia's nephew and the way that whole ADHD thing was dealt with. Pretty much every other scene/storyline has left me cold!
Yes, a non doc makes so much more sense for her. At least it won't be a fireman now they've canned Station 19.

Reactions: 5

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
New thread time 😄
---
2 hour end of season episode next week!
I’ve watched the trailer. I want Jo/Link together but looks like they are going to ruin that 😭

Meredith and Maggie back next episode for the awards - thought we’d finally got rid of Maggie

The most surprising thing was someone commented saying they miss Maggie and glad she’s in the next episode

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Trixxx

VIP Member
I'm going to dive into Station 19 next.
Don't know what I'll do with myself once that's over - must be halfway through Chicago Med&Fire latest series too.
Have you watched Fire Country? I started this while waiting for Greys and absolutely love it.

Reactions: 4

BonBon27

VIP Member
The latest American trailer seems to suggest Ben is in peril 😬 If they kill him off I think I’ll be done with it completely. I LOVE Ben Warren, and I love him and Bailey, and if he’s gone and she’s left bereft I will literally lose the small amount of care I have left for the show now. I’m genuinely only watching because I’ve given so much of my life to it now and I have to see it through, but I find most episodes very meh now. I don’t dislike the new interns, just don’t care very much about them!

My least favourite storyline is Alex and the pregnant girl from the ferry crash. I have to skip a the rest of the season on my rewatches. No idea why 😂 thankfully it gets good again when cristina and Burke call off the wedding.

G+T

VIP Member
With Station 19 wrapping up, what’s going to happen to Ben? Is he gonna die, go back do GA or nothing ?
I hope he isn't killed cos Bailey will go off the deep end. I do and I don't like her she isn't always right or reacts correctly. Ben can just go do his own thing join a different show

G+T

VIP Member
I'm just slogging through. I could not care less about anyone. And the whole constantly being woke etc is boring.

Honeystar

VIP Member
I’m at the end of season 2 and loving the bromance with Burke and O’Malley which is wild considering what happened BTS

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Finished private practice. Out of both greys and PP. I prefer greys as a series but Charlotte King is my favourite character out of both shows

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I fecking hate Maggie - my extreme dislike for her is well documented on these threads!
On balance I suppose Lex is the lesser of two evils 😁
I'm with you I despised Maggie and was so annoyed when she returned foe the end of the last series

yellowmellow

VIP Member
If this is the last, I would love to see the following:

Mer visiting Alex (and Izzie, I guess :rolleyes:) or Alex visiting Mer
Christina visiting Mer
Arizona/Callie and Jackson/April living happily ever after
Mer to sack Nick off and marry Riggs 😂

I know none of this is anything to do with the actual hospital/medical side of things but that's what I would like to see. I honestly don't really care about any other characters, apart from Richard but I can't really think of anything that needs wrapping up with him.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I’m watching for the first time, I’m currently on season 8. A lot of people have told me and I’ve read it here that it goes downhill after season 10, if Christina leaves then I can see why she’s probably the only one I like at the moment.
So far I’ve found it good, the episode with the shooting was excellent. However the amount of on off relationships in this show is beyond frustrating. I’m glad Izzy left, I hated her character. I’m just hoping Lexi leaves at some point.

Honeystar

VIP Member
Just watching the camping trip in season 3 and can't stop laughing at Richard and his wheely suitcase

• Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
Late to the party with Greys but I’ve just watched the musical episode for the first time 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BonBon27

VIP Member
Watched the first ep online and honestly it’s not good. I barely remembered what happened last season and it’s just a direct continuation of that. Really losing its spark.
Yeah I have also seen it and thought it was very meh. I just don’t care about the newbies.

Reactions: 3