Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
What is it about Nick? He's just so blah. Mer has had a string of meh partners (Derek included).
He reminds me of Sideshow Bob, something about his hair and mouth.

When they tried to make Nick a thing ad if it was amazing he'd come back onto the scene, I couldn't even remember him from the first time, such was a non-impression he made on me.

In my view, Mer needed to find someone who was not a doctor, like the vet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Kilo005

Chatty Member
On my first watch of all series and my partner and I just started season 19 and jesus wept it’s bad. In earlier seasons I was glued to the screen, sobbed, gasped, dreamt about it and now it’s terrible 😭😭 I don’t care about any of the characters and I’m just seeing it through for the sake of it 😂

JLXRD

VIP Member
Owen is truly an awful person. Rewatching his whole relationship with Cristina, he never put her first.

G+T

VIP Member
How just How is it the highest rated show! I'm on my rerun binge and I just can't get on board with the last few new seasons. Ben probably will be killed and Bailey can be the grieving widow having a breakdown in the OR as she cuts open a super important person and Richard steps in.

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
He was a good doctor, didn’t hide his womanising much iirc. i loved Bailey’s speech about that.
The man is a whore, has always been a whore, and will probably always be a whore 😂

Christina's just left on my rewatch. Always forget how sad it is.

• Sad

G+T

VIP Member
I’m rewatching and currently at the beginning of series 4. Izzie and Callie both moping around after George is a real low point so far.
Callie and George never suited. It always looked clunky there romantic scenes.

Reactions: 6

griftalo

VIP Member
To me greys finished when Alex left, havent watched it since 🤣 Been re-watching greys from the start and remembered how amazing the show really was. The original 5 were something else

seeing everyone in a new light. People i didnt like, now I liked from the start and vice versa

Just on season 2 and George is bloody infuriating!!! Acting like such a wounded puppy after sleeping with Meredith. I felt sorry for him first time round but now i’m like ‘man uppppp’. 🤣

Also Burke- what a controlling idiot he was! Watched it as a young/late teenager and couldn’t see all the red flags then but now they are glaringly obvious! Christina deserved so much more than him.

Callie has just come into it- didnt like her at the start first time around and still don’t lol and now i just see chez from just like that 🤢

mcdreamy- indeed he was dreamy, what a beautiful man. (Nothing of substance i had to add just wanted to point out his beauty again lol)
Mc dreamy being killed off was a stupid move!
Burke should’ve fallen down a lift shaft, what a cunt he was!! Absolutely hated him.
Arizona really got on my tits a lot when she came in, more than Callie.
Alex should get his own spin off, they could make a new Private Practice.
Wish Christina could come back.

greycloud

I am rewatching again, currently on the beach scenes. Kinda wish meredith just stayed on the beach, spare us all s19 🙈

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I assume it's just the show wrapping up but Station 19 will still be funtioning in the fictional grey's world, even if not that name, so if Ben isn't killed off, he might still have a minor part in Grey's as a firefighter and as Bailey's husband? Idk, I might have that wrong.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Well you can't say Maggie is a better sister
I fecking hate Maggie - my extreme dislike for her is well documented on these threads!
On balance I suppose Lex is the lesser of two evils 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5

dee_mc

VIP Member
I like some of the newbies. Honestly I'd welcome a spin-off series with some of them instead of flogging the dead horse that was once a fantastic series. I'm over Mer tbh without Alex or Christina to contrast her.

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Season 19 was a hard watch - a shadow of it's former self but I forced myself to finish it! Also very preachy in parts.

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I'm still not over how they wrote out Alex Karev.

S20....I can just about remember what happened in S19 but I remember it was not good. I'm still gutted about the bi-polar doctor...what was his name....ah Luca!

G+T

VIP Member
Coming back in March. I'm so over it all now. I think Katherine is coming back il watch the clips online. So so do not care about the silly interns or glasses and helm. I don't like Bailey anymore either. 😕

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member

Ben is going back as a series regular on Grey's. Wonder if he will still be a firefighter at Station 19 even though the shows ended or if he will just be there as Bailey's husband.
I just watched the final station 19 episode, Ben is going back to finish his surgical residency.

• Wow