Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
What do people think of callie and arizona I dunno if they were such a good couple now looking back? Peggy and callie terrible couple too
I liked them at first but with any shonda gloom fest she ruins all relationships. Hated callie during the trial thing, she was horrible to Arizona and glad Arizona got custody.

Reactions: 3

G+T

VIP Member
I started a rewatch tonight due to the 19 year anniversary just passing of the pilot airing in the US back the 27th of March 2005 God I feel old. But I genuinely can't watch the new stuff I could care less about any new people and glasses I never liked either. I will never get over Derek's death. Just saw the episode with the r#pe victim in a coma and derek talking about his sisters its a shame they killed him off the way they did. After Alex left I stopped caring mostly. I like link due to my OC obsession back in the day. Richard I just laugh now is he like a hundred now 🤣🤣

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
😮 Lexie is one of the best 😅. Watch Private practice after the amount of on/off relationships on that is constant 😅
Yeah, I’ve heard people love Lexie on Reddit I just don’t get why! Maybe I’ll learn to like her, I didn’t like Alex to start with but he’s growing on me now 😄

capriallie

VIP Member
I am on ANOTHER rewatch (I have a problem haha) but I’m going to share my very unpopular opinion…

I love the izzie and george plotline. Every time. Just love it. The elevator kiss is just 🥵

Aware this is an unhinged view haha
I don’t love it but I hate how it just fizzled out and George was then barely in the show. They should’ve addressed their ruined friendship but it was never really mentioned again!

JLXRD

VIP Member
Haven’t read the thread as avoiding spoilers but WHY have I only just realised the woman who plays Erica Hahn was the girl in silence of the lambs?! Feel like this has blown my tiny mind.

• Wow
  • Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
She should have ended up with thingymajig, the kiwi dude. That’s the hill I’m willing to die one.
---
Riggs.
Oh Jesus yes he was great for her and then along came Maggie with her fucking cRuSh. Delighted she's gone.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Oh guys she’s literally just cut the LVAD and I need to vent because I have no one else to vent to.

Izzy!! For fuck sake!!! The desperation, the psycho-ness of it all. More fool Denny for letting her do it too. Ugh. I didn’t realise these things the first time but I am savage while watching now.

AND THEN BURKE GETS SHOT!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread….I’m love Grey’s. Currently on S19 Ep 8.
Cannot stand Maggie, love Lexie & Mark Sloan. Torres too but Arizona bugs me. Definitely went downhill post Christina.
Always loved the character trajectory and development of Alex Karev.

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Im on s4 now, preferred the first few where there were more fires. Barely any fire fighting after s2?

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I have to admit I am interested in what happens next with meredith, Owen, Teddy and Amelia job wise now but that's the only storyline that's interesting me, and even that is mildly interesting at best

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Not sure if this is a spoiler - is this thread up to date with US screening or UK?
can someone please remind me why meeredith has to sneak around about her research? What did she do that Catherine won’t allow her to keep working on it?
at the awards last season, Meredith went off script to tell people that her research is basically a dead end and that she knows they’re looking at it totally wrong, I think. The new research is risky and basically founded on Meredith being in mad scientist mode with no proof so Catherine said no

---
I think
---
Okay that’s not the type of spoiler I thought I was doing but it works I guess 😂

petty_cynical

VIP Member
The latest American trailer seems to suggest Ben is in peril 😬 If they kill him off I think I’ll be done with it completely. I LOVE Ben Warren, and I love him and Bailey, and if he’s gone and she’s left bereft I will literally lose the small amount of care I have left for the show now. I’m genuinely only watching because I’ve given so much of my life to it now and I have to see it through, but I find most episodes very meh now. I don’t dislike the new interns, just don’t care very much about them!
I feel the same way. I think Ben will be killed off to give Bailey a “grieving wife/single mum / remarry” story arc (again).
I wish they would wrap it up as well. It’s apparently ABC highest ranking show, so until those ratings drop - they’ll still be producing it. Feel like fans are in a Stockholm syndrome experience with this show. Even though it’s boring as bat shit sometimes - we cannot stop watching.

I’m waiting for a lesbian throuple sub-plot…. You know it’s up their alley.

The interns suck ass (especially Adam’s).

Attachments

Picklelily

VIP Member
Just finished season 10. Will pop a spoiler on as I know there’s people still watching.

so sad Christina is gone. I went from really disliking her to her being one of my favourites

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I never got the dark and twisty description.
I’m with you on this one! I don’t have any issue with her anchoring the show, but I’m not sure why people think of her as being dark and twisty. The most daring thing she did was beg Derek to choose her.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I am on ANOTHER rewatch (I have a problem haha) but I’m going to share my very unpopular opinion…

I love the izzie and george plotline. Every time. Just love it. The elevator kiss is just 🥵

Aware this is an unhinged view haha

• Haha

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
started watching private practice and up to s2e16 when Mark, Derek and Addison are all together 😭