Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Hmm I’m on season 11 (I’m currently poorly so getting through em quick!) and I’ve realised for me it really goes downhill once Cristina leaves.

She really is the most interesting character IMO and bought so much to the show.

Also I cannot stand Maggie so there is that too.

Reactions: 11

JLXRD

VIP Member
I am rewatching right now and I’m on the ep where Izzy cuts the LVAD and Burke gets shot. SUCH good tv.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

JLXRD

VIP Member
I’ve just finished season one and my current order of characters is:

Derek
Izzy
Meredith
Alex
George
Bailey
Burke
Christina

Tbh I actually really like them all, I’m so interested to see how this will inevitably change over the course of the seasons…I’ll report back when I’m a few more deep 😂😂
Hoping I’m reading this backwards and derek is the least fave and Christina the most 🤣

Youre in for a wild ride, enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Now I love Greys, like really love it, but this season so far is boring as hell. Would rather go back and watch from season 1 again to get the good stuff.

If it doesn’t get any better, I don’t see how it can film another season. Or maybe one more season to wrap everything up…

hashtagtea

Watched the first ep online and honestly it’s not good. I barely remembered what happened last season and it’s just a direct continuation of that. Really losing its spark.
Same - they kept referring to things from last season and years ago I probably would have watched the last few episodes of the previous season to remind me what happened but I truly can’t thing of anything I’d less rather do right now.

I have watched since the beginning and I’ll watch to the bitter end out of habit/weird loyalty/stockholm syndrome, but I don’t love it. They should have sent Meredith to Boston and started a new series with the interns, with Jo and Bailey and all the rest as secondary background characters, and I would have probably enjoyed watching that. It’s completely redundant to call this show Grey’s anatomy at this point

G+T

VIP Member
Maggie is the worst. She is a brat. She is soooo annoying and always thinks she is right. God if dark and twisty meridth had met Maggie the storylines would have been very different.

Reactions: 9

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I started watching from series 1 during the break and I am obsessed! I've just got up to Denny dying 😭
I forgot how stunningly beautiful McDreamy was 🥵

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching from the beginning for the first time after seeing a million clips on my Tik Tok. I’m loving it already
I’ve just finished season one and my current order of characters is:

Derek
Izzy
Meredith
Alex
George
Bailey
Burke
Christina

Tbh I actually really like them all, I’m so interested to see how this will inevitably change over the course of the seasons…I’ll report back when I’m a few more deep 😂😂

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
Maggie was never a good character I really took against her with her storyline with her mum. The way she is with men too jackson, riggs etc

Reactions: 8

BonBon27

VIP Member
I said it in the last thread and I’ll say it again - I really don’t like Maggie’s character. In my rewatch (I’m very nearly up to date again!) she’s just thrown her toys out of the pram because Winston said she doesn’t get how it is for him with his brother because she didn’t grow up with her sisters in the same way he grew up with his brother. Which is totally true! She’s such a spoilt child.

dee_mc

VIP Member
What do people think of callie and arizona I dunno if they were such a good couple now looking back? Peggy and callie terrible couple too
I think most of the relationships were very problematic looking back! It's mad how romantic I thought it was first time round - very different with 30something year old eyes!

Honeystar

VIP Member
I’ve just started watching from the beginning for the first time after seeing a million clips on my Tik Tok. I’m loving it already

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
To me greys finished when Alex left, havent watched it since 🤣 Been re-watching greys from the start and remembered how amazing the show really was. The original 5 were something else

seeing everyone in a new light. People i didnt like, now I liked from the start and vice versa

Just on season 2 and George is bloody infuriating!!! Acting like such a wounded puppy after sleeping with Meredith. I felt sorry for him first time round but now i’m like ‘man uppppp’. 🤣

Also Burke- what a controlling idiot he was! Watched it as a young/late teenager and couldn’t see all the red flags then but now they are glaringly obvious! Christina deserved so much more than him.

Callie has just come into it- didnt like her at the start first time around and still don’t lol and now i just see chez from just like that 🤢

mcdreamy- indeed he was dreamy, what a beautiful man. (Nothing of substance i had to add just wanted to point out his beauty again lol)

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
So jealous of people experiencing it for the first time! Although I’m still not over the trauma caused and am on my 4th.

Reactions: 7

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Interesting, I have seen a whole load of articles pushing how much it feels like a reboot of old Grey's. I must admit to finding the newbies more interesting than the same old rehashed Teddy and Owen, Jo and Lina storylines. At least they've got rid of Maggie and I assume Winston (I honestly can't remember). Now it's just creepy Nick, ineffectual Bailey and Richard to go, oh and self-important Schmidt. Basically it seems like I'm coming to the realisation that I don't really care about anyone.

Reactions: 7