Grey’s Anatomy #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time 😄
---
2 hour end of season episode next week!
I’ve watched the trailer. I want Jo/Link together but looks like they are going to ruin that 😭

Meredith and Maggie back next episode for the awards - thought we’d finally got rid of Maggie

The most surprising thing was someone commented saying they miss Maggie and glad she’s in the next episode

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I said it in the last thread and I’ll say it again - I really don’t like Maggie’s character. In my rewatch (I’m very nearly up to date again!) she’s just thrown her toys out of the pram because Winston said she doesn’t get how it is for him with his brother because she didn’t grow up with her sisters in the same way he grew up with his brother. Which is totally true! She’s such a spoilt child.

Reactions: 8
Maggie is the worst. She is a brat. She is soooo annoying and always thinks she is right. God if dark and twisty meridth had met Maggie the storylines would have been very different.

Reactions: 9
Season 19, Episode 16… I’ll spoiler it just in case.

I feel so, so sad for Bailey. What a tit situation she is in!!
Really glad that we are getting to see Addison more in this series.
Glad Maggie has now gone, but can’t stand mopey Winston.

ETA, also…

Griffith is annoying AF, I’m really starting to dislike her.
Amelia needs to pull herself together.
The way they all came together for Bailey was amazing 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did not see the Teddy thing coming. I hope she survives! And if she doesn’t I hope Owen will leave at least!

Glad the wedding didn’t go ahead!

Glad Link finally told Jo how he felt. But did no one page them? Their patient dying and they are just kissing in the rain outside 😅
I like Helm and Yusada together.

Did not see the Teddy thing coming. I hope she survives! And if she doesn’t I hope Owen will leave at least!

Glad the wedding didn’t go ahead!

Glad Link finally told Jo how he felt. But did no one page them? Their patient dying and they are just kissing in the rain outside 😅
I like Helm and Yusada together.
Also loved what they did with the Fox award. Surprised they didn’t mention Addison as well

Reactions: 1
Also loved what they did with the Fox award. Surprised they didn’t mention Addison as well
yes I was surprised they didn’t mention Addisons should’ve been a joint award. Maybe even the whole team seeing as that one doctor nearly died doing it! Plus Addison also nearly got hit by the car

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am rewatching right now and I’m on the ep where Izzy cuts the LVAD and Burke gets shot. SUCH good tv.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Owen is truly an awful person. Rewatching his whole relationship with Cristina, he never put her first.

Reactions: 7
I am on a rewatch and currently on season 10. I think I’ll stop after the season finale with Edwards where she gets trapped by the rapist guy as I feel after that is where I get bored.

Hmm I’m on season 11 (I’m currently poorly so getting through em quick!) and I’ve realised for me it really goes downhill once Cristina leaves.

She really is the most interesting character IMO and bought so much to the show.

Also I cannot stand Maggie so there is that too.

Reactions: 11
I am rewatching again, currently on the beach scenes. Kinda wish meredith just stayed on the beach, spare us all s19 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6