Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
I took a break from rewatching as I got bored but got stuck back into s6 and have been binging all day 😂 the shooting at the end was such good tv and s7 is actually really good as well!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh guys she’s literally just cut the LVAD and I need to vent because I have no one else to vent to.

Izzy!! For fuck sake!!! The desperation, the psycho-ness of it all. More fool Denny for letting her do it too. Ugh. I didn’t realise these things the first time but I am savage while watching now.

AND THEN BURKE GETS SHOT!!
She's very good at the crazy eyes

petty_cynical

VIP Member
How just How is it the highest rated show! I'm on my rerun binge and I just can't get on board with the last few new seasons. Ben probably will be killed and Bailey can be the grieving widow having a breakdown in the OR as she cuts open a super important person and Richard steps in.
That was pre writers strike. Mag not be the highest, but it’s still raking it in.

I watched the latest episode last night. They’ve started doing direct product placement promotion in the script. It was disgusting.

(Stand corrected - they’ve done it before)

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
It was the latest episode to air on the 11th.
Never Felt So Alone - Grey's Anatomy: Season 20, Episode 5 via Hulu.
If you’re watching via Aus Disney + the episode hasn’t loaded yet.
I won’t spoil it. Maybe not disgusting but it wasn’t a good feeling. Like WTF are they doing. Believe me - you won’t be able to miss it. Full screen product brand visible. Right in your face.
I think I’ve missed it too ?

Pebs19

Im on S5 off S19.
What ep is GA oon in the UK? - I watched it the same time as America because i cant wait haha!

Do we know when the next season is out?
---
Just had a google, and found this..

Premiere Date Speculation:
While the exact premiere date for Season 21 has not been announced, Grey’s Anatomy is included in ABC’s 2024 fall schedule. Historically, new seasons debut in late September. It is anticipated that Grey’s Anatomy Season 21 will premiere around Thursday, September 26, 2024, as per a report by Decider.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

hashtagtea

Not sure if this is a spoiler - is this thread up to date with US screening or UK?
can someone please remind me why meeredith has to sneak around about her research? What did she do that Catherine won’t allow her to keep working on it?

G+T

VIP Member
So I know shows recycle storyline iv not seen all of er but from some of it they upscaled some of the storylines for greys more dramatic or running over more episodes. Defo got similarities in places.