Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn’t have biscuits but my husband made some London Cheesecakes so that made up for it!

I like Peter. I’d forgotten about Henry, he was so sweet.

Reactions: 2
Wow, I can’t believe who went! :(

I think there was another person who deserved to go more.

Reactions: 6
Spoiler alert:
I think Rowan should've gone, and not Mak

Glad you all agree with me on Dave, everyone on Reddit seems to be liking him for some reason. Prue's necklace looked like an evil spider. Love Noel's jumper 😊

Can I be friends with Lottie, Mark and Noel please 🥺

Reactions: 5
I agree that Rowan should have gone, he's annoying the heck out of me, he needs to calm down with the elaborate tit

My friend said to me tonight that Paul is definitely gonna shag Lottie, I said nah he's not her type, she would definitely go for the rugged beardy Viking type! He is proper drooling over her though. She is very pretty.

Reactions: 8
I agree that Rowan should have gone, he's annoying the heck out of me, he needs to calm down with the elaborate tit

My friend said to me tonight that Paul is definitely gonna shag Lottie, I said nah he's not her type, she would definitely go for the rugged beardy Viking type! He is proper drooling over her though. She is very pretty.
Lottie is way too cool for Paul I think! She'd decimate him with her dry sense of humour lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad I'm not the only one not liking Dave. My husband thinks he's smug. I think he's got serial killer eyes! Either way, I don't want to see him in the final.

Ah I like Rowan. He reminds me of Christopher Biggins.

Not loving Lottie. Find her sarcastic and a bit bitchy.

Norn Iron Mark is my favourite.

Reactions: 10
I like Marc, Linda Rowan and Lottie 😄 I agree that Dave seems a bit smug. I really like rowan but I think he deserved to go home over Mak

Glad I'm not the only one not liking Dave. My husband thinks he's smug. I think he's got serial killer eyes! Either way, I don't want to see him in the final.

Yes I agree, serial killer eyes lol not really a fan

Reactions: 3

Yeah I’m not really a fan of lottie either! Maybe I don’t get her , but I find some of her comments abit sharp and mean!!

I’m sorry but I thought keeping Rowan was a disgrace - his bakes were a shambles!!! So bad, how has he even got on to the show!

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of Lottie either. Comes across as having an attitude problem and being a bit scuzzy as well. & seriously how much eye make up does she need. The cameras seem to focus on her a lot, feels like they want her to be the next Candice (who I wasn’t a fan of either but that’s down to knowing her pre bake off. The less said the better).

Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m not really a fan of lottie either! Maybe I don’t get her , but I find some of her comments abit sharp and mean!!

I’m sorry but I thought keeping Rowan was a disgrace - his bakes were a shambles!!! So bad, how has he even got on to the show!
I thought she was being very sharp with Noel.
I think Rowan will blossom :)

Not a fan of Lottie either. Comes across as having an attitude problem and being a bit scuzzy as well. & seriously how much eye make up does she need. The cameras seem to focus on her a lot, feels like they want her to be the next Candice (who I wasn’t a fan of either but that’s down to knowing her pre bake off. The less said the better).
She does remind me of Candice.

I just think it was a bit unfair for mak to be sent home instead of rowan. I like them both btw but even when discussing it with Noel and Matt the judges did say that rowan didn’t take in any advice they were giving him? Seemed unfair to Mak..

Reactions: 9
I think the person who left went because they didn’t mould their biscuits whereas the other person did? From me watching this evening that’s the impression I got at least.
Really not a fan of Matt, he’s so unfunny and really puts me off. It could be that it’s just the second week, but this bunch don’t seem that engaging for me watching. I can take or leave any of them really.

Reactions: 1
I just want to be mates with Noel he’s so funny 😂

I really like the chemistry between Noel and Matt they seem to get on really well and understand each other’s humour

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Noticed how Paul banged on about the lads biscuits tasting so so good like a new flavour but then lottie got the handshake 🤔 defo wants the d in the v.

• Haha
  • Sick

Omg!! I said to my husband tonight Dave has serial killer eyes 😂 I adore Sura. I’m getting Candice vibes off of Lottie, and I couldn’t stand Candice!

Wrong person went.

I really like Lottie, Noel got it - he loves it when bakers spa with him. I do wish she’d scoop her hair ponytail up into a bun - hate the idea of hair getting in food prep. I wear a heavy eye (SH) so enjoying that - let’s not start in on the shite about appearance that Candice copped for so badly.

Nornie Iron Marc is also my fave.

I do get a bit fed up of the architectural nature of the show stoppers - give them a chance to bake excellent biscuits (or whichever week it is) rather than having to fanny about making structures and edible adhesives.

I like Rowan but was convinced he would go! On the basis of that ep he probably should have.
Agree about the architectural showstoppers!

Reactions: 1