Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sura’s just a bit petrified bless her.

Yep, I like Lottie’s whole vibe but the hair needs to go right up and out the way.

Reactions: 1
Surya reminds me of Nadiya, the same terrified expression! Nadiya was amazing though so hoping Surya pulls it out the bag too

Reactions: 3
Sura definitely doesn't seem comfortable on camera, which is fair enough. And that is coming out in her being very quiet and maybe a little bit "off" but she seems nice. Just painfully shy and awkward on camera. But definitely a potential finalist.

Reactions: 6
I dont mind Sura, I think she's quite cute 😂 she seems quiet and not comfortable in front of the camera

Reactions: 3
I dont mind Sura, I think she's quite cute 😂 she seems quiet and not comfortable in front of the camera
I really like her because I can relate to her. I felt so bad for her when she swatted those cakes by accident!

Can’t wait for chocolate week next week 😍I really like rowan but agree he needed to go this week.

Reactions: 4
No one is standing out to me tbh and they’re all a bit.. dull? 😂 also I was kinda bored this week because I always find bread week boring

Reactions: 12
No one is standing out to me tbh and they’re all a bit.. dull? 😂 also I was kinda bored this week because I always find bread week boring
I was bored too😂I was wondering why glad to know I’m not the only one I think next week will be more exciting

Reactions: 2
The right person went this week ! Rowan seemed ok, he was quite funny, but he never seemed bothered about wanting to improve or do better?! Maybe that’s just the impression I got but if so, why be there?!

Linda is growing on me, I like how she is improving and starting to seem better than she did at first. Peter is still my fave I would say, but also like Marc with the leg too.
I know what people mean though, no stand out stars and really good people... quality does seem lower than previous years.

Reactions: 2
Dave I just cannot warm too and I get too preoccupied trying to figure out who he reminds me of.
Do you watch Corrie?
He reminds me a little of Tracy Barlow’s ex husband Robert (Before he went grey!)

It could be because they had to go into a 6 week bubble rather than film at weekends (I think, I could be wrong) This may have something to do with the quality of the bakers - maybe. I think I like that they are not quite as polished.
Are their families staying with them too?
Marc’s daughters ran and gave him a hug when he got star baker.

This used to be my favourite programmes of the year but am not impressed this year. I haven’t even watched it this week, can’t warm to Matt at all and everything seems scripted, am gutted.

Reactions: 4
Me too! Daves reaction was awful, he looked livid, yeah you'd be annoyed but it was obviously an accident!
Yes. And Dave shouldn’t have been so close behind her!! I really think he should have taken blame for that accident too instead of it all being her fault.

This used to be my favourite programmes of the year but am not impressed this year. I haven’t even watched it this week, can’t warm to Matt at all and everything seems scripted, am gutted.
I've watched it but I'm not a fan of Matt. Has the narrator always been so patronising - like a male Holly Willoughby? I'm not a two year old, you can speak properly! I think it is Rupert Penry Jones but I had to check for sure as I didn't realise he spoke like that. He definitely doesn't in Whitechapel (although I appreciate it's an entirely different type of show)!