Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the vibe between Matt and Noel. They clearly adore each other.

I’m sure I read Sandi was vile to Noel.

The head challenge was proper funny. Well played. Just what we all need.

Reactions: 7
I thought the older lady with her pineapple fritters wouldve gone!

I liked matt aswell
Agree. I also agree with the actor guy on extra slice that its Paul Hollywood's fault that his tastes are so pedestrian. Paul and Prue have said some strange things in previous shows that make me think that they just dont have a varied palate, despite being in the cooking trade. The older lady made a hash of all her bakes.

I thought Matt was great too and had a really good rapport with Noel

Reactions: 1
On first impressions Peter is my fave so far, can definitely see him being a finalist. I love Rowan too, always have a soft spot for the older people, but I worry he’s going to be the type to constantly try too hard and fall very short. Breaks my heart when the older ones get put out 🤣 Loving Lottie too, she seems lovely. So glad that it’s back, it’s such a comforting watch to me and has been a breath of fresh air in amongst this year!

Reactions: 5
None of them seemed very good.

The show stopper was a sculpture exercise which has Bob all to do with good baking, as much of the showstopper challenges are, but still, hec of a lot of “that cake’s dry” <dour soft Scouse accent.

Reactions: 3
None of them seemed very good.

The show stopper was a sculpture exercise which has Bob all to do with good baking, as much of the showstopper challenges are, but still, hec of a lot of “that cake’s dry” <dour soft Scouse accent.
Agree. Even in the early stages the bakers are normally better. I suppose they had a smaller field as they only had people willing to be away from family available to them.

Reactions: 6
Love the vibe between Matt and Noel. They clearly adore each other.

I’m sure I read Sandi was vile to Noel.

The head challenge was proper funny. Well played. Just what we all need.
Oooh, really? What was Sandi’s beef?

I do like Matt as a host. He’s obviously having a lot of fun.

Reactions: 2
Have to say, I’m really into baking, but that’s not what I’m watching it for this year, it wasn’t great anyway! I’m a huge fan of Noel and Matt, hate when people have no sense of humour and don’t know what to say to them, it’s so awkward! Been told lots of times I should enter bake off, but honestly with those two, I wouldn’t get any baking done!

Have to say, I’m really into baking, but that’s not what I’m watching it for this year, it wasn’t great anyway! I’m a huge fan of Noel and Matt, hate when people have no sense of humour and don’t know what to say to them, it’s so awkward! Been told lots of times I should enter bake off, but honestly with those two, I wouldn’t get any baking done!
I would be so star struck 😂 but it must be awesome being there with them. But yeah I get what you mean some of the contestants don’t always get the jokes haha

Reactions: 2
Lottie and Peter are so amazing so far.

I really need Peter to become friends with Henry from last year, and ginger Andrew from a few years back. Then they can be the adorable, nerdy Bake Off friendship group I love so much! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would have smashed those sticky toffee florentines 😍Is Dave starting to irritate anyone else? He's giving me a bit of a know-it-all vibe. Maybe Sura can knock his bakes to the floor again 👀

@STJ_95 Awwww I miss Henry and his ties so much!!

• Haha
I would have smashed those sticky toffee florentines 😍Is Dave starting to irritate anyone else? He's giving me a bit of a know-it-all vibe. Maybe Sura can knock his bakes to the floor again 👀

@STJ_95 Awwww I miss Henry and his ties so much!!
Dave is starting to remind me of David from last year. Just a bit irritatingly smug.

Henry and his ties! 😇😇 What a sweet angel he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love lottie and Peter. Think sura will make the final? Not keen on David I think his name is... the one in the hoody and I know from twitter people like Laura but something a bit off about her for me! Love it

I like Lottie but wish she would keep her hair out of her face, stresses me out too much lol.

don’t like David either, bet he gets star baker this week though

Reactions: 4