Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is an article in the Dail Fail today, about the latest contestants in the show it, returns on September 22nd. I enjoy the show, I liked the banter between Noel Fielding, Sandi Toksvig and the contestants.

Cant wait for this 🎉 even if they are crap bakers, even if the presenters are crap I still love this show! Something so light hearted to watch especially at the minute 🥧🍰🎂🍪🍩🥞🥯🥨🥖🥐

Reactions: 18
Huge fan!! I have loved every single season, just wish I had access to some of the beautiful desserts they make.

Reactions: 3
Im SO excited for Matt Lucas!

Im not a huge fan of Noel normally but I did really warm to him after watching him on bake off.

Reactions: 1
I've found the scripted bits at the beginning a bit cringe since it's gone to C4, but I quite enjoyed the Boris bit.

Reactions: 5
Quite liked the boris sketch at the start. Gave me a smile. Loved all the seasons, not a huge Matt lucas fan in general but do prefer him to David Williams who kinda gives me the creeps in their shows. Hopefully Matt is good this series. My favourite bit is when the contestants mess up the bakes 😂

Any favourites so far, gang? I thought Rowan or Lottie were goners at the start, but they both seemed to have pulled it back.

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad it’s back. Just the sort of viewing I love especially at the moment. Couldn’t believe one of the bakers knocked the other ones cakes out of his hand! Mortified!

Reactions: 7
Peter is early favourite to win, and also my favourite for now. He's adorable!

Dave would've been up there as my favourite, because he's already a Daddy in my eyes, and he could guard me in a bed anytime. 😂😂 But then he pronounced espresso expresso and ruined it.

Lottie just has that attitude that I can't help but love.

Rowan needs to do less is more, because I love him but he is trying to be too ambitious and it isn't working yet.

• Haha
Marc reminds me of F1's Eddie Jordan

1600807458488.png
1600807504437.png

Found some of the Matt Lucas voiceover bits annoyingly childish.

Loved the drama of the pineapple upside down cakes getting smacked onto the floor by Sura, probably one of those annoying people who have no awareness of their surroundings!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing I'm most disappointed about is Matt Lucas didn't do a bit of Marjorie Dawes. I suppose it's probably a rights issue thing since Little Britain is a BBC show. But I did hope for a little bit even though I didn't actually expect it.

4c0d8457551a4639834fffc1deedb1b4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13