Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Lottie and Sura, both very funny in their own ways. Loriea seemed lovely so I’m sad she’s gone!

Dave was probably my least favourite tbh. Guessing Marc or Linda will be out the door next week.

Reactions: 4
Loved Lottie (the Viking metal lady, very dry sense of humour) and Mark (the man who's anniversary it was)! Was fuming when she knocked the cakes out of that blokes hands, even by accident.

I think Matt Lucas has fit in well so far, I was creasing at his Boris bit, especially after the news item beforehand 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was eye rolling so hard at the woman who knocked the cakes over. Okay we get it you’re upset stop bloody crying 😂

I think the wrong person went 😯

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So glad this is back. I like Peter. I loved that the bakes were crap haha; still miles better than anything I could do but I do love it when it goes wrong.

Reactions: 6
The Freddie Mercury and Bowie cakes make me die. 😂😂 Bowie’s neck went NOPE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So far I like Lottie, and Sura seems really sweet. I wasn't expecting Loriea to go home, I didn't think she did the worst.

I actually liked the Freddie Mercury cake! It was cute in its own way. I think it was a good idea to go for a more simplistic cartoony face, and some of the ones who tried to be too realistic looked worse.

I wasn’t sure about Matt at first but I take it all back I found his sketch so funny. I like Lottie (Viking metal fan yassss), I have Peter down as the winner, definitely a finalist, poor Dave, although Sura did look mortified bless her.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t sure about Matt Lucas when they announced him but have just watched episode one and I loved him on it! A little ray of sunshine and lightheartedness which I loved, and thought him and Noel worked well together!
This is the kind of viewing we desperately need in 2020!!
I like Peter so far, can’t remember other names yet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Such great feel good telly, so glad it’s back. I really enjoyed the first ep. I was a bit dubious about Matt Lucas, but I really liked him. I thought the banter between him and Noel seemed a bit more natural than Noel and Sandi’s. Favourite contestant so far is Rowan - he seems very eccentric and think he’ll give us some laughs!