Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing 😂 it completely messed up my 'eat what the theme is' tradition 😂
Same! I have an extra 24 hours to think of something as my husband is working late so we will watch it tomorrow but I still can't think of anything 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not to be negative but I don't really enjoy these types of challenges as much.. it's more like a cooking show than a baking show when these challenges roll around. Just not my preference

Reactions: 7
I have to say I haven't really warmed to anyone this season at all. I have people I prefer but I'm not routing for anyone in particular. Think both marks are my favourites out of them all.
Not keen on laura, David or lottie and I feel like Hermine gets no screen time?

Reactions: 6
Not to be negative but I don't really enjoy these types of challenges as much.. it's more like a cooking show than a baking show when these challenges roll around. Just not my preference
Just watching now, I totally agree it doesn’t feel like baking when they start introducing mince and bits of pork!

Reactions: 3
I don't think I'm enjoying this theme much.. I don't see why they don't just repeat tasks from before. Maybe not the technical but you never even seen gingerbread houses being made now. I used to love seeing them fall apart in the heat 🤣🤣

Cmon now crepes are not baking

David and Lottie?? Am I watching the right show here

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't think hermine is the most enthusiastic person (I do like her though) however I thought her to be really blunt to Matt and I wondered if it was because of his whole black face / unsavoury comedic past? She didn't seem to like him. I don't like him either though

Reactions: 4
Loved the theme this week, I hope they do another country next series, I think it could be quite fun. So sad that
Mark
got kicked out tonight!!
I will miss his friendship with Lottie and his beautiful curly locks
Now I'm backing Peter to the final, he seems such a sweetie 🥰

Next week do we have another drama on our hands with ice cream + heat wave combo? 👀

Reactions: 8
I'm disgusted with who went tonight. They were my favourite from week one.
The other person who was in danger had two terrible rounds. They should have been the one to go :mad:

Reactions: 14
I'm disgusted with who went tonight. They were my favourite from week one.
The other person who was in danger had two terrible rounds. They should have been the one to go :mad:
They always seem to do it on the showstopper. May as well not bother with the other rounds. Fontvthink he could survive the comments though.

Reactions: 5
I feel like lottie always gets told hers isn't great but "great flavours" to make up for the fact that she isn't the best but Paul need an "attractive" girl around

Reactions: 9
Can't stand Lottie! Too pretentious and cocky. She is there for the publicity

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I fell asleep halfway through the episode 😬🤣 I can't believe who went though! I was back them to the final 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4