Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't warmed to her any bit as the show has gone on.
Not keen on Dave or Laura either so it'll probably end up being the three of them in the final!
I saw a clip of Dave trying to figure out kawaii last night on Extra Slice and he had more personality in those few seconds than the whole of the series so far. I think he's super aware and self conscious and that makes him seem overly serious and cold.

Reactions: 3
I saw a clip of Dave trying to figure out kawaii last night on Extra Slice and he had more personality in those few seconds than the whole of the series so far. I think he's super aware and self conscious and that makes him seem overly serious and cold.
I still think he's got serial killer eyes πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've only started watching Bake Off this year. And I love how I sit in my living room, eating crisps critising people doing stuff I've never heard of πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's a pretty open field I think. Basically one bas day and you're out.

I'm just in the middle of watching 2018 bake off and the 2 I thought were dead certs for the final Dan and Jon are out. Where as Ruby and Briony who were really shaky at the start got to the semi final. So you just don't know how it'll go.

But bake off will now be on my t.v. calendar πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ₯§

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've only started watching Bake Off this year. And I love how I sit in my living room, eating crisps critising people doing stuff I've never heard of πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's a pretty open field I think. Basically one bas day and you're out.
I'm just in the middle of watching 2018 bake off and the 2 I thought were dead certs for the final Dan and Jon are out. Where as Ruby and Briony who were really shaky at the start got to the semi final. So you just don't know how it'll go.
But bake off will now be on my t.v. calendar πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ₯§
i am so jealous of the fact that you get to watch it all πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯°

Reactions: 1
I've no idea!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I think Dave but 2018 series, Dan was a fabulous baker (and he knew it 🀨🀨🀨) but he fecked it up and was out.

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s very hard to know at the minute who will winπŸ˜„I was sure Sura would in the first few weeks

Reactions: 1