Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually quite enjoyed the japanese week idea! :coffee: i hate matcha but i love all things japanese/kawaii

my favorite would have to be peter. seems to be a nice lad and he's very consistent and polite. love his accent as well

and yes unbelievable, whenever it's really hot, it's either ice cream or chocolate 😂 or a baked alaska of course 😂 #controversial

Reactions: 8
That's cool I didnt know that, wonder why? 🤔
it’s because the name sounds like 'kitto katsu', which is a common Japanese expression of good luck. As such, Kit Kat is commonly given as a gift to school children taking their exams, or anyone really who needs a little boost of luck

• Heart
Reactions: 22
it’s because the name sounds like 'kitto katsu', which is a common Japanese expression of good luck. As such, Kit Kat is commonly given as a gift to school children taking their exams, or anyone really who needs a little boost of luck
That is adorable

Reactions: 9
This is the first year I've watched Bake Off (cos I was I was off work ill)

I have to admit, I'm not fussed on Matt Lucas and having to gone back and watched some of the channel 4 bake offs, Sandy and Noel where a much better pairing.

I don't mind this year's bakers. I Iike Peter but some times he seems a bit eager. But I was sad that Mark went. I do think the standard of baking is quite high. They all did reasonably well with that crepe cake.

Where as in the 2017 series series Stephen was a fabulous baker but he messed up his final showstopper and Sophie won (didnt like her)

I'm now on series 2018 and Dan is seriously doing my head in!!! If i was the in the tent with him, I'd be tempted to bump him as he was taking his stuff out the oven 😳😳😳

Will be interesting to see who wins this year cos there's a few of them who seem quite evenly matched.

Reactions: 3
Loved this episode 😍thought all the bakes looked so cute different and tasty 😍I felt so sorry for Laura when she got upset I could feel the amount of pressure she was under I would be an absolute mess 🤣 I’m so sad to see Irish Mark go aswell I loved him. I thought the technical looked so delicious. I can’t wait for next weeks episode now

Reactions: 4
I adore Japanese food, and I bloody love steamed buns, though my favourites are the chinese ones.
Most of the food I love isn't baked though. Tempura, teriyaki, yakisoba etc. Wish they did Gyoza!
Japan does the best crepes. The stalls in Tokyo had them stuffed full of cheesecake, cream, ice cream, all in the same one!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I adore Japanese food, and I bloody love steamed buns, though my favourites are the chinese ones.
Most of the food I love isn't baked though. Tempura, teriyaki, yakisoba etc. Wish they did Gyoza!
Japan does the best crepes. The stalls in Tokyo had them stuffed full of cheesecake, cream, ice cream, all in the same one!
Oh my god that sounds unbelievable 😍 I was so hungry after watching it 😍

Reactions: 2
Lottie is the new Candace. Biting her lip, hair loose, too much eye make-up. I reckon she will win it, Paul loves the coy ladies.

Reactions: 17
People always say Paul is having an affair with someone... those rumours persisted for years with Ruby until she came out as a lesbian!

Reactions: 2
Doesn't mean Paul didn't spend the series making moon eyes at her. Like he did Candice and now Lottie.
Oh yeah, he's into a girl nearly every time, just doesn't mean he gets what he wants. Two can play that game.

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah, he's into a girl nearly every time, just doesn't mean he gets what he wants. Two can play that game.
It's just grim how he thinks women want his doughy hands over them.

He's an overweight, orange, egotistical, sex obsessed, TV personality. Maybe he will try become Prime Minister some day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9