Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should have gotten Julian Barratt to host with Noel just to satisfy all the Boosh fans 😂😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They should have gotten Julian Barratt to host with Noel just to satisfy all the Boosh fans 😂😍
I’m thankful that they didn’t. I don’t want it to become ‘The Mighty Boosh with baking’.

Reactions: 4
Discussing with my partner what pastry to get to eat alongside tonights ep. Either yum yums or cinnamon swirls with sausage rolls 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many of them jump over the counter and throttle Paul Hollywood in their heads when they put all that effort into their showstopper and Hollywood decimates it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gutted for who left this week, it was obviously the right decision, I just loved her a lot.

Not sure how I feel about Japanese week as a theme.

Reactions: 10
I’ve discovered my manager’s son is friends with Peter. He’s doing well for a young lad. My Dd is just a bit younger and couldn’t do that well.

Reactions: 7
So sad Linda is gone, she was my fave. Can't wait to see her on Extra Slice though. I'm rooting for Mark and Peter for finalists now. The standard of bakes felt much so much higher than last week. I wonder what bright colour t-shirt Dave will wear next week 😂

Japanese week next time sounds interesting - I've visited Japan before and their baked goods are bloody delish, I don't know how they do it but everything has a "soft" and light texture, not sure how else to describe it. Even Japanese white bread from their 7/11 stores is amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10