Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, has she fully transformed into ClickforTaz now?

Complains about burnout despite having no job, no responsibility and a wide, endless expanse of free time and money.

Her channel is just half-assed vlogs, viral video trend videos done months too late, and now 24 hour food challenges.

Stay tuned for the inevitable crappy low-quality merch release and book compiled from inane, random thoughts scribbled on napkins.

Reactions: 18
Now she's testing Wish products. Good lord. If years-old, stale-as-duck YouTube trends is all Grace can muster up with her creative "sparkle" back, then I dread to think what she'd be churning out otherwise. Next up we'll probably get an Ice Bucket Challenge video, Grace will fill her bathtub with Orbees and then then for her pièce de résistance, she'll learn fidget spinner tricks.

Grace, at least mix this tit up and combine some of these outdated fad trend video ideas that were crappy when they were new, like four years ago. Why not stay at the lowest-rated hotel in your area for a week, where you'll wake up at 5am, do the 1 chip challenge for breakfast, fill the bath with Coke and Mentos, swap styles with your sibling, only order what the person in front of you buys when going out for lunch, for dinner only eat free food items, where you'll do an ASMR mukbang, then after reacting to your first YouTube video, it's time for bed. Only you won't be going to bed, since this is also a 24-hour readathon video, and you'll also be comparing several different coffee makers at varying price points while eating hot wings. And then you'll hire three different tiers of Fiver artist to each edit the video to compare and contrast.

It's ironic that she has aspirations of being a chef because you can stick a fork in her YouTube channel; it's done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now she's testing Wish products. Good lord. If years-old, stale-as-duck YouTube trends is all Grace can muster up with her creative "sparkle" back, then I dread to think what she'd be churning out otherwise. Next up we'll probably get an Ice Bucket Challenge video, Grace will fill her bathtub with Orbees and then then for her pièce de résistance, she'll learn fidget spinner tricks.

Grace, at least mix this tit up and combine some of these outdated fad trend video ideas that were crappy when they were new, like four years ago. Why not stay at the lowest-rated hotel in your area for a week, where you'll wake up at 5am, do the 1 chip challenge for breakfast, fill the bath with Coke and Mentos, swap styles with your sibling, only order what the person in front of you buys when going out for lunch, for dinner only eat free food items, where you'll do an ASMR mukbang, then after reacting to your first YouTube video, it's time for bed. Only you won't be going to bed, since this is also a 24-hour readathon video, and you'll also be comparing several different coffee makers at varying price points while eating hot wings. And then you'll hire three different tiers of Fiver artist to each edit the video to compare and contrast.

It's ironic that she has aspirations of being a chef because you can stick a fork in her YouTube channel; it's done.
Yeah, I'm so over the fad content. I keep waiting for her to post something original and no, it was the returns pallet and now Wish.

I honestly feel like she's just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks.

But hey you just have her at least a month's worth of ideas

Reactions: 5
its so weird becauseshe used to be quite creative with her content

Reactions: 2
I come from a not-too-dissimilar cultural background to Grace (Charismatic Christian) and I think that's a big part of why she is in this situation.

So in the type of Christian environment she's a part of, it's lowkey expected that you'll be married by the time you're like 23. It's also very normal to then have children at a young age - my impression of Grace is that she isn't particularly career-oriented, and was perhaps 'biding her time' with various pursuits, believing that she would find Mr Right and then be able to settle into being a wife/mother with something part time on the side. No shade if that's what you want out of life, it's perfectly ok. But obviously it's not happened for her by this point (she is 25 this year I think) and that's the point at which it starts to feel like A Thing.

I sympathise because I've been there, but I have a solid career at least and I'm quite work-focussed. I can't comment on why nothing has worked out up to this point, and who knows what has happened behind the scenes. She's an attractive girl with a warm, friendly personality so there's nothing jumping out but I guess sometimes it just doesn't happen as expected. I mean, I'm in that boat too, but thankfully not all my family/friends are from the same community so I don't feel like quite such an oddball.

Anyway, that's my reading. I don't want to preach or bore anyone but happy to talk more about the slightly weird subcultural aspects of modern Christianity - and it impacts the whole worldview as it's so central to how you understand life and its meaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone ever find anything out about her having an ED
No, because she doesn't have one

I come from a not-too-dissimilar cultural background to Grace (Charismatic Christian) and I think that's a big part of why she is in this situation.

So in the type of Christian environment she's a part of, it's lowkey expected that you'll be married by the time you're like 23. It's also very normal to then have children at a young age - my impression of Grace is that she isn't particularly career-oriented, and was perhaps 'biding her time' with various pursuits, believing that she would find Mr Right and then be able to settle into being a wife/mother with something part time on the side. No shade if that's what you want out of life, it's perfectly ok. But obviously it's not happened for her by this point (she is 25 this year I think) and that's the point at which it starts to feel like A Thing.

I sympathise because I've been there, but I have a solid career at least and I'm quite work-focussed. I can't comment on why nothing has worked out up to this point, and who knows what has happened behind the scenes. She's an attractive girl with a warm, friendly personality so there's nothing jumping out but I guess sometimes it just doesn't happen as expected. I mean, I'm in that boat too, but thankfully not all my family/friends are from the same community so I don't feel like quite such an oddball.

Anyway, that's my reading. I don't want to preach or bore anyone but happy to talk more about the slightly weird subcultural aspects of modern Christianity - and it impacts the whole worldview as it's so central to how you understand life and its meaning!
Her siblings were really old to get married, by your reckoning

Reactions: 7

I really feel like she does, I had an ED and i always used to eat in front of my family and friends to sort of prove that i was fine
+ u can't just say it's genetics cause her siblings and parents are completely different builds to her

Reactions: 1
I really feel like she does, I had an ED and i always used to eat in front of my family and friends to sort of prove that i was fine
+ u can't just say it's genetics cause her siblings and parents are completely different builds to her
You seem to be projecting. You have no proof that she has an eating disorder other than she's slim, the same as her family. Can I just ask though, when you had an eating disorder, would you have appreciated it being used for gossip?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her siblings were old for religious families to marry. I also grew up religious and nearly everyone who was from that world was married during uni, if not the year or so after uni. The whole family seems to skew to doing those things a bit later.

You seem to be projecting. You have no proof that she has an eating disorder other than she's slim, the same as her family. Can I just ask though, when you had an eating disorder, would you have appreciated it being used for gossip?
Agreed, I have said this before but for how tall she is and how active she is she doesn't eat that much, most of her meals (snacks aside) are very healthy, lots of homemade things, vegetables etc and she is always on the go doing things, dancing around etc And obviously she is also still young so it is not unusual to have a very fast metabolism at that age

Reactions: 12
Her siblings were old for religious families to marry. I also grew up religious and nearly everyone who was from that world was married during uni, if not the year or so after uni. The whole family seems to skew to doing those things a bit later.
Correct. They were above average. It's very different to secular norms.

Even still, Jessie was married at what, 25?

Am I the only one cringing watching her spray so much perfume? She always does like ten sprays of it. I feel like I smell too strongly with two or three!

Also, I'm just about done. There's no actual engagement in her vlogs, no genuine enthusiasm, no "sparkle." I would take something dull and honest that showed genuine connection to her audience and self awareness over something trendy any day. She's clearly distracted and has her mind on something else. But it seems like she's changed. She's less friendly, less relatable, and it no longer feels like we get to learn anything about her or what she actually does. Instead, we hear about what she wants to buy (or be gifted) and her hair/clothes/shoes. I know she doesn't owe us anything, but I am kind of sad. I miss Grace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I found it really annoying that she didn’t reference whoever she was with on her trip to Durham. Even if she didn’t want to name them she could of just said ‘i’m with my friend’ because for some reason the fact that she kept saying ‘we’ and talking off camera to who she was with and showing their feet etc. but not mentioning them was really bothering me! why make it obvious someone is with you if you didn’t want us to know? the whole video was pointless really, a few clips of the place and 99% of her in the hotel room telling you what she just did / about to do!

Reactions: 10
I found it really annoying that she didn’t reference whoever she was with on her trip to Durham. Even if she didn’t want to name them she could of just said ‘i’m with my friend’ because for some reason the fact that she kept saying ‘we’ and talking off camera to who she was with and showing their feet etc. but not mentioning them was really bothering me! why make it obvious someone is with you if you didn’t want us to know? the whole video was pointless really, a few clips of the place and 99% of her in the hotel room telling you what she just did / about to do!
The whole “my friend” thing is annoying! She’s been doing that for years. I understand not everyone wants to be on camera but idk about you guys, I’ve never called my best friends “my friend” i’d always use their names

Reactions: 5
its weird because its like she is fuelling speculation in a way

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah, this "friend' thing is unnecessary.

Virgin for life, is it Grace?

• Haha
She reminds me a lot of Ruby Granger, both have lived extremely sheltered lives to the point where it has actually stunted them as people. Ruby is obviously a far more extreme version of this but I really get the same vibe from grace. Idk I feel sorry for her in a way as she often seems kinda lost, but she needs to go out and taste the real world a bit.
Also I’ve only just discovered this thread, I only knew about the rave one before lol, has anyone got the tea of when her and her mate were posting racist / homophobic tweets or something?

Reactions: 3
She reminds me a lot of Ruby Granger, both have lived extremely sheltered lives to the point where it has actually stunted them as people. Ruby is obviously a far more extreme version of this but I really get the same vibe from grace. Idk I feel sorry for her in a way as she often seems kinda lost, but she needs to go out and taste the real world a bit.
Also I’ve only just discovered this thread, I only knew about the rave one before lol, has anyone got the tea of when her and her mate were posting racist / homophobic tweets or something?
Who do you mean when you say posting racist and homophobic tweets ?

Who do you mean when you say posting racist and homophobic tweets ?
As in I read somewhere that they had private twitter accounts where they posted some not very nice tweets and I wondered if anyone has screebshots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.