Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honor posted some homophobic content and also some all lives matter content, and Grace liked it. I don’t have screenshots, but I think it was on Grace’s private twitter account

Reactions: 4
So grace is in Paris according to tiktok and insta. Has she mentioned who shes with? She just said 'we' in her insta vid but heard a male voice in the background of her tiktok so assume she's with the boyfriend. It is strange how she's not acknowledging that shes in a relationship. i dont expect her to put him on camera or give away anything about his identity but being single and a 'late bloomer' when it comes to dating and men has always been part of her online identity so im surprised shes not capitalising off this moment, even just by mentioning that shes found someone

Reactions: 7
So is she never going to say anything about dating anyone and then one day announces she's engaged 😆

Reactions: 3
Honor posted some homophobic content and also some all lives matter content, and Grace liked it. I don’t have screenshots, but I think it was on Grace’s private twitter account
Oof, I never saw them but hearing about this was what put me off grace to start with. Even if she didn’t actually post it, you are the company you keep imo

Oof, I never saw them but hearing about this was what put me off grace to start with. Even if she didn’t actually post it, you are the company you keep imo
I remember this being spoken about, maybe it was in the 1st rave thread which now rarely raves about her

Reactions: 2
So is she never going to say anything about dating anyone and then one day announces she's engaged 😆
I feel like if she had a boyfriend she's going to lose a lot of her "single" thing, she's gone on quite a bit about doing things by herself, going to these different places by herself because she doesn't have a boyfriend, if that changed her last scrap of content would be gone

I feel like if she had a boyfriend she's going to lose a lot of her "single" thing, she's gone on quite a bit about doing things by herself, going to these different places by herself because she doesn't have a boyfriend, if that changed her last scrap of content would be gone
I mean realistically it is not like she has much good content now anyway

I mean realistically it is not like she has much good content now anyway
True, but didn't she make quite a big thing of not having a partner/not dating? (someone compared her to Ruby Granger and now I genuinely can't remember which one of them did that 😂😂😂) and if she made this big thing out of it, she may not feel ready to say anything
Alternatively, maybe she knows they'll move quite "fast" due to her religion? It's true that a lot of religious people do tend to get married younger, so maybe she's keeping quiet so that if she does announce anything, the timeline won't be as easy to work out so nobody can pass judgement on how quickly things have moved?

True, but didn't she make quite a big thing of not having a partner/not dating? (someone compared her to Ruby Granger and now I genuinely can't remember which one of them did that 😂😂😂) and if she made this big thing out of it, she may not feel ready to say anything
Alternatively, maybe she knows they'll move quite "fast" due to her religion? It's true that a lot of religious people do tend to get married younger, so maybe she's keeping quiet so that if she does announce anything, the timeline won't be as easy to work out so nobody can pass judgement on how quickly things have moved?
But didn’t she talk a lot about wanting to meet someone? I remember her saying she wished she had dressed up more for her vaccine appt as it was full of people her age 😂

What's the big secret?
Is he ugly as a bucket of sins, or something?
She's fuckin' weird, at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find her vlogs quite awkward when she’s with her boyfriend. The secrecy is making it weird. Her vlogging style used to be natural and fun but now there’s a strange self-consciousness about it, like she’s only doing it because she feels she has to and wants to get it over with as quickly as possible. I wonder if he doesn’t want to be in the vlogs so she’s stuck between wanting to make new content and wanting to adhere to his wishes.

Reactions: 14
If he's training to be a lawyer (like someone said in one of the threads) then it might be for professional reasons that he doesn't want to be in her videos.

If he's training to be a lawyer (like someone said in one of the threads) then it might be for professional reasons that he doesn't want to be in her videos.
i wouldn't want to be in anyones vlogs either so i get it, but having him in the background is just odd

Reactions: 6
I've watched about 5 minutes of the vlog and I've had to turn it off shes soooo different! I know shes weird at times anyway but Jesus Christ she's so off in this vlog the way shes acting to the way shes saying things is just odd

Reactions: 9
"The weather is gor-jina."

Novary funny, Grace.

She's excruciating to listen to nowadays. Someone needs to take her TikTok away, she seems to speak exclusively in unfunny TikTok meme quotes.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.