Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she stopped eating vegan? I thought she was at least dairy free. The New York vlog seemed rushed. We're doing this, now this, now this. Maybe that's what it was like.
She has always eaten meat and eggs, she didn't eat dairy for a while. She did do a video on eating a plant based diet for five days but she ate mayonnaise by accident, I seem to recall

Reactions: 4
She has always eaten meat and eggs, she didn't eat dairy for a while. She did do a video on eating a plant based diet for five days but she ate mayonnaise by accident, I seem to recall
Thank you for responding. I must have got myself muddled up.

She wasn't ever vegan was she? I thought it was just the dairy allergy/intolerance that she no longer deals with now
Is she no longer dairy intolerant??

Reactions: 2
Thank you for responding. I must have got myself muddled up.

Is she no longer dairy intolerant??
she said she was allergic to dairy at one point, which she said also was not lactose intolerant (whcih I am) fair enough but then weirdly never made an issue of somehow being able to eat dairy again.

What is this thing of her being chased?

Reactions: 2
Yeah - what was that tit about her crying and thinking that she was being chased?
She sounds mental at times, she really does.
I’m surprised that she thought she was being chased. I get that maybe she doesn’t want to talk about it but I found it confusing. I don’t know the full story but then why mention it and gloss over it.

I feel really bad but I had to laugh a bit - asking her mom about her hat being weird, talking about being chased, and saying MOMMY so many times in one video. There's nothing wrong with being close with your parents but it was a bit . . . much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't cope with the being chased bit.

Not just women, but as a woman you do find yourself aware of people behind you and I'm sure we've all had a time where we've started to think someone MAY be following then they overtake you or turn off and it was just a coincidence.

But why did her mum need to squeeze her hand? Surely they're together for starters and just pop in to a shop? Or pretend to be looking at something to let them pass? It seemed very childish.

Which is why I wish she would do more away from her family.

I know others said it's lovely she's going away with her mum, and I do agree, but she needs to grow up abit in the real world I think. Doing your own washing and being able to do a food shop is not what makes you grown up or mature.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't cope with the being chased bit.

Not just women, but as a woman you do find yourself aware of people behind you and I'm sure we've all had a time where we've started to think someone MAY be following then they overtake you or turn off and it was just a coincidence.

But why did her mum need to squeeze her hand? Surely they're together for starters and just pop in to a shop? Or pretend to be looking at something to let them pass? It seemed very childish.

Which is why I wish she would do more away from her family.

I know others said it's lovely she's going away with her mum, and I do agree, but she needs to grow up abit in the real world I think. Doing your own washing and being able to do a food shop is not what makes you grown up or mature.
Yeah, she is quite sheltered tbh. No wonder she didn't cope well with all the travel that was required for modelling. I think a gap year could probably have benefited her

Reactions: 6
So I don't know if anyone has watched the latest video she put out, but in it she mentioned what the first video she uploaded was, and when I saw the list, I noticed the second video she ever posted -

She went to New York on her own 6 years ago for fashion week and was out and about doing castings on her own...I don't get why she acts like it's such a big deal to travel alone when she did it when she was a teenager?! Granted, she was working so maybe that was a distraction, but seems odd!

Reactions: 11
So I don't know if anyone has watched the latest video she put out, but in it she mentioned what the first video she uploaded was, and when I saw the list, I noticed the second video she ever posted -

She went to New York on her own 6 years ago for fashion week and was out and about doing castings on her own...I don't get why she acts like it's such a big deal to travel alone when she did it when she was a teenager?! Granted, she was working so maybe that was a distraction, but seems odd!
Zoella is the same.

We can see vlogs from years ago of her going abroad etc and doing stuff. But now she can barely leave the house.

Reactions: 3
I wish she'd stop wearing that horrible reusable beige face mask. I think she got it in Uniqlo.
It looks dirty and like she's wearing some old woman's grey used knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zoella is the same.

We can see vlogs from years ago of her going abroad etc and doing stuff. But now she can barely leave the house.
For Grace I think she's always been a homebody but having graduated and with covid she's been at home even more and it's basically become a habit for her. I hope things change this year and she travels more and does more things on her own.

I wish she'd stop wearing that horrible reusable beige face mask. I think she got it in Uniqlo.
Hehe thought it was just me that thought her masks looks like knickers 😆

I always thought it looked like a pair of pants 😬😬😬 I Loooooove Uniqlo but after seeing that on her I was like nah ill pass 😬

Whos wedding are the shoes for?
Probably the wedding she was at this weekend, which she seemed to be a bridesmaid at so consensus was it was a proper ceremony for her brother or sister I think?
EDIT - I missed at the start when she said the wedding was in a few weeks. I'd guess it's just a friend or someone from church then.

Reactions: 1
She "regained her sparkle" and her creative magic is back!

By which she means she's happy to churn out a way-too-late-to-the-party video trying to hop on an old viral trend by buying a returns pallet and following it up with a blog so dull that watching more than a minute is a feat of endurance.

If there's one thing that bores the hell out of me in vlogs, it's the person filming it spending all of it telling you things that happened off-screen, especially when they aren't a great storyteller.

The whole point of a vlog is to show people what happened in your day, not tell people about it after the fact. Instead it's just lots of on-screen text to tell you things that happened but aren't shown, then Grace telling you about it again later in a language cobbled together entirely from outdated meme quotes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

By which she means she's happy to churn out a way-too-late-to-the-party video trying to hop on an old viral trend by buying a returns pallet and following it up with a blog so dull that watching more than a minute is a feat of endurance.

If there's one thing that bores the hell out of me in vlogs, it's the person filming it spending all of it telling you things that happened off-screen, especially when they aren't a great storyteller.

The whole point of a vlog is to show people what happened in your day, not tell people about it after the fact. Instead it's just lots of on-screen text to tell you things that happened but aren't shown, then Grace telling you about it again later in a language cobbled together entirely from outdated meme quotes.
I've just watched the vlog and wondered where the sparkle was. It was like you say off screen storyline. At least watching her bath fill up was a little ASMR and she got her Gousto mention again.

Reactions: 3

I tried to watch that returns pallet one, but I stopped after she started using the iron that was broken, yet she says she didn’t see that the end was curved and plastic missing on the side. 😂 kept going on about the missing coffee machine, sure other people who done this paid way more than she did to get the better quality stuff.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.