Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The weather is gor-jina."

Novary funny, Grace.

She's excruciating to listen to nowadays. Someone needs to take her TikTok away, she seems to speak exclusively in unfunny TikTok meme quotes.
She never seems to get them quite right either and she ends up coming across like this:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a minute and a half into her bakery hopping video and she is so out of touch its pathetic - some of the things she says just show how shes so oblivious to haveing had a proper job/ life in the real world. She was showing cafes as she was walking past and was like 'thats a telltale sign of whether a place is good or not is if theres people sat outside' like how the duck is that a telltale sign of whether a place is good or not? Like get a grip - every restaurant, cafe etc has quiet times and some people aren't able to go out as and when they like 7 days a week strolling the streets of Paris, due to having something called a proper job

Reactions: 23
UGH I cringed when she was on the escalator and going on about having the biggest "pee baby" and going to the floor where the "pee pee house is" I cannot believe this woman is 24. I think that's enough grackle for today.

Reactions: 24
The stupid dancing on tiktok videos is driving me insane, it’s so attention seeking! And makes me cringe so much!

Reactions: 4
There's nothing wrong with dancing ones occasionally, but I feel like she's relying on them. It's not funny or interesting when you do them often. Her "angry" or frustrated ones seemed so forced, too. But if only she still put that kind of effort into her YouTube channel. I never thought I'd say this - Paris is so exciting! - but I think I'm officially done. Her last video was the first I couldn't get through.

It’s just the way she behaves like a child and thinks the more outrageous looking she dances that it’s funny and quirky. I can’t stand it.

Reactions: 6
I can’t I just can’t watch her anymore 🙃 her 1$ recipes, nice video but I just can’t deal with her childishness anymore.

Reactions: 7
She never used to be so childish and attention seeky, which was nice and refreshing and she just seems so fake now and doing this quirky weird character.

Reactions: 9
I've given up on her as well. Maybe I'm just too old but this weird Gen Z TikTok persona is not the one. It's not genuine and it's not funny or endearing in any way. There are also only so many times I can hear her describe something (mostly #ad content) as 'so so nice' or 'really really good'. Wow, a glowing recommendation and very informative, thanks 👍

Reactions: 14
TikTok ruined her. To be fair there are some really creative people on there (few and far between) but unfortunately, she's not one of them.

Reactions: 8
Okay this is giving me the mayor ick! How is she not embarrassed to be behaving like this 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
I don’t get why she’s gone like this? I used to love her and watch every video on both channels but suddenly she’s turned into a bratty teenager? it’s so weird

Reactions: 11
her dancing makes me cringe so much it makes me grumpy lol. trying way too hard and it's not funny

it reminds me of being at a wedding and some cringey old uncle is trying to be funny after a few beers

Any theories on why/how she's become like this? It's something interesting to witness, like how do you end up so extremely childish and weird after having been so normal before? It's seriously freaky how her whole persona has changed. It's like she's in her quarter life crisis or something, suddenly turning into a brat again? Or like she never hit puberty and now she suddenly feels like she has to make up for lost time? It's really bizar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.