Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Grace ever mentioned her always pan? I've noticed that lately it's been either used or in the background of a bunch of videos. I wonder if she's sponsored - some brands want you to highlight their product without reviewing or bringing it up directly.
I seem to recall she mentioned it once but I can't remember which video it was in

She's one of many who would probably benefit from the external structure and expectations of a 'normal' job. She seems like a nice enough, reasonably intelligent person who could fairly easily get something. Sitting at a desk and having to conform to sometimes arbitrary expectations foisted on you, annoying as it is, can be quite key for development. Basically, something that isn't particularly 'fun' but you gotta do it anyway.
I came back here to reread this post - which nails it.
I really couldn't have put it as good, or better, myself.

Reactions: 2
She should look for jobs she actually enjoys though, not just a standard desk job. She studied baking, she could do so many things - pastry, chocolate, weddings, etc. She could work part time in any bakery or café, she seems to enjoy being on her feet a lot anyway and people would love her bubbly personality. I think working at the brownie place for a few hours was a wake up call for her. Youtube and baking for her friends and church is easy and what she's already been doing for so long.

Reactions: 10
Her instagram showed that she went to Edinburgh by herself! Good job. But weird that she didn't post about it while it was happening.

I must admit I am jealous of you tubers how they can do what they like when they like just for up loading a couple of videos at week. Always worked hard and my daughters now working hard they are the same age as grackle but have partners and their own homes, so you do wonder who has the better life as she seems lonely and very immature.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her new vlog? Seriously if you have time to film your outfit, you have time to use the toilet before a four hour train ride.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her new vlog? Seriously if you have time to film your outfit, you have time to use the toilet before a four hour train ride.
Or just use the toilet on the train. She was in a first class carriage, it's going to be clean(er). Did she avoid using toilets at school as well?

Reactions: 5
Probably.

She'd have a heart attack if she saw the toilet I used at Nanjing South train station this morning......

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s often mentioned a desire to move to New York - it would be nice to see her do something like that. Even if it’s only for a short period like 3 months - I think you’d be able to go with a normal esta visa and given her YouTube earnings she could probably afford to get an Airbnb out there for that period.
Woo woo, she took my advice! 🥳

I hope she has a great time and there are some great blogs coming from this

Yea she's in New York now.
Not a great time to visit, it will be very cold there now.
But I suppose a cheap time of year to visit.

Obviously she can wear whatever she wants and likes... but I'm very confused why she seems to be dressing like a roadman at the moment, doesn't seem like "her".

Reactions: 3
Obviously she can wear whatever she wants and likes... but I'm very confused why she seems to be dressing like a roadman at the moment, doesn't seem like "her".
I do think her style has changed over the past several years but I think it’s a good thing.

I’m sorry how is she dressed like a roadman😭 she’s literally just wearing a puffer jacker and a hat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to really enjoy watching Grace and think good on her for not becoming an AD obsessed influencer and for being herself. Recently I've found myself zoning out of her uploads, her attitude seems to have changed and the quirky side of her appears forced. I find her behaviour immature, I don't know if it's because she hasn't got Jesse and Chloe around her but at times she sounds like a teen not a young woman.

Reactions: 13
I used to really enjoy watching Grace and think good on her for not becoming an AD obsessed influencer and for being herself. Recently I've found myself zoning out of her uploads, her attitude seems to have changed and the quirky side of her appears forced. I find her behaviour immature, I don't know if it's because she hasn't got Jesse and Chloe around her but at times she sounds like a teen not a young woman.
I read that as she hasn't got Jesus around her oh no 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what do you guys think of grace mentioning the service when she posts her thoughts on food at restaurants? idk why it rubs me the wrong way probably bc she has quite a large audience and she never details what the issue was? like she just says “the service wasn’t good” with no context and i find it very unfair to the restaurants because it’s so one sided. we don’t know why she felt the service wasn’t great- for all we know she could have been unreasonable? sorry i think i just get very protective over service workers esp in america where they get paid so little 😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.