Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hardly kept it a secret has she? She’s basically confirmed she has a boyfriend and people are interested. She could’ve just not mentioned it and then people would be none the wiser. She knows people will be trying to guess who it is and people have probably got it right since she’s deleted their comments..but she’s still made big obvious hints in vlogs she’s going on dates with her new boyfriend so she’s clearly not that bothered ✌
And that tiktok about meeting a good egg

Reactions: 3
In one of her latest videos Jesse asks her who got her the McFlurry and it was implied that it was her boyfriend. Seems like they both go to the same church?

Reactions: 1
In one of her latest videos Jesse asks her who got her the McFlurry and it was implied that it was her boyfriend. Seems like they both go to the same church?
Jesse got her the McFlurry and teased her about it. She even said "self praise is no form of praise" indicating he was talking about himself

She’s hardly kept it a secret has she? She’s basically confirmed she has a boyfriend and people are interested. She could’ve just not mentioned it and then people would be none the wiser. She knows people will be trying to guess who it is and people have probably got it right since she’s deleted their comments..but she’s still made big obvious hints in vlogs she’s going on dates with her new boyfriend so she’s clearly not that bothered ✌
Hinting she's seeing someone doesn't really mean that she's totally fine with people searching through her IG for who it is and trying to find out as much as they can abot them.

She obviously doesn't want to lie to her audience and pretend like she isn't seeing anyone at all because that wouldn't be authentic and I think it's important to her to be authentic.

But at the same time she respects the privacy of those around her that don't want to be shared online. I don't see what's wrong with that?

Reactions: 11
Jesse got her the McFlurry and teased her about it. She even said "self praise is no form of praise" indicating he was talking about himself

Hinting she's seeing someone doesn't really mean that she's totally fine with people searching through her IG for who it is and trying to find out as much as they can abot them.

She obviously doesn't want to lie to her audience and pretend like she isn't seeing anyone at all because that wouldn't be authentic and I think it's important to her to be authentic.

But at the same time she respects the privacy of those around her that don't want to be shared online. I don't see what's wrong with that?
people are so damn touchy on the Grace thread 😂 on any other thread if someone searched their boyfriend it would be ‘she posts her life online what do you expect’ but in Graces it’s different 😂 I like the girl myself but let’s face it she still monetises her life. People are going to be curious. Someone asked how to see and I answered their question, hardly posted his full address and national insurance number, just the first initial of his suspected name…if you think that’s disrespectful I’d hate to see what your thoughts on the Hinch or Kate Hayes thread were🤣

Reactions: 9
people are so damn touchy on the Grace thread 😂 on any other thread if someone searched their boyfriend it would be ‘she posts her life online what do you expect’ but in Graces it’s different 😂 I like the girl myself but let’s face it she still monetises her life. People are going to be curious. Someone asked how to see and I answered their question, hardly posted his full address and national insurance number, just the first initial of his suspected name…if you think that’s disrespectful I’d hate to see what your thoughts on the Hinch or Kate Hayes thread were🤣
Ha totally agree. If she's hinting, I think it's fine. If she didn't want people snooping she'd say "look guys, I am seeing someone, it's new, he's private and didn't ask for this so I won't be talking about it until we're both ready please don't go looking for him". I thought she had a private instagram on which she'd follow him if she wanted it to be secret, but if you look at her main page and see the people she follows, there's literally just one Christian guy she started following very recently. I don't post anything about my family online and I have a measly following of mostly just friends but I can still keep things secret online. It's not that hard.

Reactions: 8
You're welcome to speculate and do what you like, obviously. I just don't agree with people who say she should say more about him or say nothing at all and that it's bad of her to hint. She can do what she likes too.

Reactions: 2
I think she's just excited. Grace is naturally an excitable person as it is, and we all remember the feeling of falling in love with someone. You're giddy! And with her filming a lot of her life that would be something pretty hard to hide, whether she wants him to be a part of her social media or not.

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching Grace for a while, not because I disliked her but I found her content a bit samey. I’ve started to revisit her and honestly she’s so unproblematic I don’t know how anyone can find fault. OK so she’s a bit immature for someone in their 20s but in a lot of ways it’s very endearing. It makes a refreshing change from overly made up and sexualised teenagers. I do find Honour a bit of an irritant however, the less I see of her the better. More Jesse and Papa Booth is always welcome though!

Reactions: 18
She mentioned feeling a bit down in her latest vlog on extra grack (which she does not often admit) and someone in the comments also said she seemed down in her last vlog, I hope everything's working out for her.

maybe she'll move out of home now she has a boyfriend. I didn't realise she was such a god botherer. not having it off with him then.

maybe she'll move out of home now she has a boyfriend. I didn't realise she was such a god botherer. not having it off with him then.
i’ve always wondered whether her being super religious also means she’s homophobic and that?? Genuinely interested because I literally don’t know anyone my age (like Grace is) who actually cares about Christianity

i’ve always wondered whether her being super religious also means she’s homophobic and that?? Genuinely interested because I literally don’t know anyone my age (like Grace is) who actually cares about Christianity
apparently Honour made some homophobic comments a while back, I cannot remember exactly what it was though.
I know a couple of religious people (not just Christians) who are not homophobic, they have gay/lesbian friends etc but their parents would never approve of a same sex relationship in their own children. All very bizarre to me as it seems very hypocritical

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie but if she wanted it to be truly private then she shouldn’t be mentioning it ! She knows that people would be trying to find out etc especially as she does keep mentioning it. I get she’s excited but cmon she firstly films the clip mentioning it and then when she edits the video she decides to keep it in it’s not like she accidentally let it slip! People are curious especially about someone like Grace who is so genuine

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie but if she wanted it to be truly private then she shouldn’t be mentioning it ! She knows that people would be trying to find out etc especially as she does keep mentioning it. I get she’s excited but cmon she firstly films the clip mentioning it and then when she edits the video she decides to keep it in it’s not like she accidentally let it slip! People are curious especially about someone like Grace who is so genuine
yeah if I was her I would have a private instagram to tlak about things in my life I didn't want to reveal to the general public

Also she hasn’t actually asked anyone to not ask or question her about it, she could’ve said I am seeing someone but please respect my wishes to keep it private and don’t seek anyone out etc

I doubt she's overtly homophobic, she seems like a kind and nonjudgmental person, but she probably sees topics like homosexuality and sex outside marriage etc as something completely foreign to herself, her family and social circle. it's something other people do, not people like her, hence why she never brings things like that up. She is a very sheltered young woman.

I noticed in the comments of her tiktok talking about finding a 'good egg' being cryptic about her new boyfriend, quite a few people were commenting things like 'i hope she has a girlfriend' and 'if its not a girl im going to be shocked!'. I guess she dresses in a quirky sort of way that could be misconstrued as being gay or bi, and the absence of boyfriends could lead people to thinking she is interested in girls.
I assume these comments were from people who only know her from tiktok or haven't been watching her videos for a long time and arent aware of her religious background and conservative approach to dating. I wonder what Grace's thoughts are on those sort of comments!

Reactions: 5

yeah i wondered that too....though as a model she would of met loads of gays in fashion and make up etc...she seems very sheltered. i like her though she seems quite down to earth although more like a 12 year old than an adult. she's bothering to move bedrooms so obviously plans on staying at home for a while.

I don't think Grace is homophobic. I remember her commenting on some LGBT celebs and tv shows that show LGBT people that she's a fan of. I remember thinking at the time she said them that she mustn't be homophobic then, but I can't remember who exactly she was referencing.

I don't think their church is the old school homophobic kind (although I know most Christian churches are anti LGBT anyway). I don't know if Honour is from her church, just that she's also Christian, so she could have been taught differently. I don't know of any time she has been homophobic either though, so wonder where that rumour is from.

I checked Life City's YouTube channel to see if they mentioned LGBT people (they don't). So I'd imagine it's one of those churches that just avoids the topic. Funnily enough saw a video from October where Jesse gives a talk about God. I know people have said that he's a non believer but seems like that's not the case.

The videos are very much about spreading the word of Jesus and encouraging others to do so, so I really do appreciate that Grace has chosen not to use her platform (by and large) to try and do that. She shows that religion is a big part of her life but never tries to preach to her audience or convince anyone to go to church.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really don't get the impression that Grace is in anyway homophobic. I seem to recall that someone commented on YouTube about thinking she was a lesbian and she said she wasn't, I got zero homophobic vibes from her, it was just her clarifying. Also, her parents just don't seem that traditional or old fashioned to bring them up in that way. I know they are Christians but that doesn't necessarily equal homophobia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.