Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me or have honours appearances in the last few videos been odd? grace keeps switching up between referring to her by name and saying “my friend”- i wonder if it’s to get her used to calling her bf a “friend”. and also i feel like honour isn’t being featured much at all in comparison to how she used to be? i wonder if she’s changed her mind about being in the videos as much because she used to be so involved we all know her quite well but now she’s more like graces mum when she’s in the same room as the camera (mainly off screen)

Reactions: 5
is it just me or have honours appearances in the last few videos been odd? grace keeps switching up between referring to her by name and saying “my friend”- i wonder if it’s to get her used to calling her bf a “friend”. and also i feel like honour isn’t being featured much at all in comparison to how she used to be? i wonder if she’s changed her mind about being in the videos as much because she used to be so involved we all know her quite well but now she’s more like graces mum when she’s in the same room as the camera (mainly off screen)
or could it be about the homophobic views honour spoke about? Cannot remember if mentioned here or in the other Grackle rave thread. Although that said it could also just be that in a new relationship she is just seeing ffiends less atm? a lot of people do that

Reactions: 6
The friend she's been visiting a lot in London is Honor I am pretty sure. She kept saying she was going to stay with a friend but in one clip she calls Honor's name. I don't know why she's not naming her as much anymore, could be right that Honor has asked to be featured less. But it doesn't seem like they've grown apart at all, just Grace is mentioning her less. Also Honor posted a pic of her and Grace on IG a couple days ago.

Reactions: 7
The friend she's been visiting a lot in London is Honor I am pretty sure. She kept saying she was going to stay with a friend but in one clip she calls Honor's name. I don't know why she's not naming her as much anymore, could be right that Honor has asked to be featured less. But it doesn't seem like they've grown apart at all, just Grace is mentioning her less. Also Honor posted a pic of her and Grace on IG a couple days ago.
I thought that too. I’m certain it’s honour because I recognise her voice. A few people have commented that the honor content wasn’t their thing so perhaps she’s taken that on board and Grace (and maybe honour) have decided to feature her less. I’m glad though tbh their personal jokes and constant guffawing did my head in 😂 much prefer her content with her dad or Jesse tbh ✌

Reactions: 4
Zoe Sugg mentioned Grace in her stories as one of the vloggers to watch for vlogmas. I’m so happy for her, she talkes about Zoella so much and this is such a great honour.
I’ve been loving her vlogmas videos.

Reactions: 3
I'm so chuffed for her, bless her, I bet she was so excited!
Is there anywhere I can see this please as sadly I missed it. Thank you x

Reactions: 1
Sam was in a few videos in 2018/2019 I believe. And he also helped Grace with the trying new things series she did earlier this year.
I like vlogs with Sam.

He also goes to church with them and has appeared in a few tiktoks I think?

Reactions: 1
Is Sam the new bf??
I think he is. During her Christmas Eve vlog she was doing that weird emphasising they were going to their FRIENDS house and was going really red talking about it…. Also feel like it was wierd she kept in that chatting between her and Sam

Edit - they were also sat super close on the sofa…

I'm still convinced it's the guy Chris from Instagram 🤷‍♀️
It’s deffffoooo him! Look at her latest tiktok sat hugging a lad on the fence, looks just like his insta prof pic. ALSO she said that she was meant to go to Paris for New Years and he has the french 🇫🇷 flag in his bio..could be a coincidence buttttr doubt it.
And before anyone comes for me saying how ‘disrespectful’ it is to guess who her boyfriend is..she’s LITERALLY posted a picture of him on TikTok the girl is DYINGGGG to spill the tea.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.