Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is she so excite over a star wars gift shop when she said shes never even watched it - how simple are you to be stimulated
The same way she buys every single new starbucks drink despite hating coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really think you can tell how little her content is interesting anyone, not even us here really cared enough to snark on it. It’s just all her bobblehead and open mouth as others have said. No actual content. We can’t see anything and there’s nothing special about the way any of it is framed or filmed. She goes to all these places but it’s a total waste content wise.

Reactions: 14
I really think you can tell how little her content is interesting anyone, not even us here really cared enough to snark on it. It’s just all her bobblehead and open mouth as others have said. No actual content. We can’t see anything and there’s nothing special about the way any of it is framed or filmed. She goes to all these places but it’s a total waste content wise.
I haven't watched her in months now, too tedious to even gossip watch for any drama.

Her channel is so dead compared to how it used to be. It's a shame, because she clearly has a big interest in food and looking around supermarkets. She could easily make videos similar to Hannah Marling, like trying new in foods at different supermarkets.
I remember she started a new 'series' a couple of years ago called 'Grack's snacks' where she talked about her favourite snacks of the month, but she stopped it after one or two months if I remember correctly. What she's doing now is so lazy and uninteresting.

Reactions: 13
Her channel is so dead compared to how it used to be. It's a shame, because she clearly has a big interest in food and looking around supermarkets. She could easily make videos similar to Hannah Marling, like trying new in foods at different supermarkets.
I remember she started a new 'series' a couple of years ago called 'Grack's snacks' where she talked about her favourite snacks of the month, but she stopped it after one or two months if I remember correctly. What she's doing now is so lazy and uninteresting.
What annoys me is that she speaks in wjY I would call "tiktok" speak? Does anyone else get what I mean by this?

Reactions: 4
What annoys me is that she speaks in wjY I would call "tiktok" speak? Does anyone else get what I mean by this?
Yes and when she speaks like that it doesn’t sound authentic to her or things she’d genuinely say, it’s just like she’s talking like that to try and be relevant or “cool” but it does the opposite.

Reactions: 6
I watched her Disney vlog today and she has changed so much even from when I last watched her. The giggly teen voice has completely gone (although the constant tiktok sayings unfortunately not) - now I’m wondering if it was all an act all along? Either that or she really is morphing to be wifey.

Reactions: 3
Primary I'm sure
She was going in as a helper to her sister’s school a while back doing reading so Primary makes sense, her mum is a Secondary textiles teacher and Dad was Secondary Art before he was a bigwig so unlikely to have been helping either of them.

Reactions: 3
Just watching her latest video / rehash of the tired toogoodtogo concept she did a couple of years ago... I feel like she has had a massive personality switch of late, gone is the excitable hyper Grace replaced with quiet posh London coolgirl filming in her fiances flat lmao, anything to bag a hubbie :rolleyes:

Has she moved in to her own flat? In her latest toogoodtogo she looked like she was in a flat and mentioned putting the food in freezer etc has grack finally fleed the nest.

Reactions: 2
Has she moved in to her own flat? In her latest toogoodtogo she looked like she was in a flat and mentioned putting the food in freezer etc has grack finally fleed the nest.
I'd say it's her partners, whether she's staying there or living there unsure.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the extra grac fir wedding deeets and it seems very over the top wedding!

Is the finance the person who faces times her? Is she calling him rick? I thought his name was something else?

Reactions: 1
Just watched the extra grac fir wedding deeets and it seems very over the top wedding!

Is the finance the person who faces times her? Is she calling him rick? I thought his name was something else?
The Rick thing has thrown me too, part of me wonders if she’s made it up because tattle found him?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I remember correctly, she said in a previous vlog that she would give her fiance the pseudonym "Rick" so that she had something more personal to call him in videos while maintaining his privacy.

I wonder if Rococo is gifting her the chocolates? If so I hope she declares it as an ad going forward...

Reactions: 11
She says her hen party is coming up soon and is deep in the wedding planning. It all feels so quick, especially as she was long-term single not that long ago.

Reactions: 20
She says her hen party is coming up soon and is deep in the wedding planning. It all feels so quick, especially as she was long-term single not that long ago.
Has to move quickly in Christianity. Can't have a repeat of the "virgin Mary" story again

• Haha
Wonder what her hen do will consist of, maybe instead of a bar crawl it’ll be a supermarket crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.