Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a lazy cheapskate with her videos these days. She says her followers asked her to review online ordered wedding cakes and she essentially get flavoured tasting cupcakes? You literally have one singular job, do it properly 🙄

She’s still begging a honeymoon and wedding cake in that video too, it’s just so tasteless. Ask your parents who are forcing you into marriage with a stranger to spare some of their combined £120k pa of income
Or just I dunno, pay for it herself? She’s hardly hard up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear she started the video saying she knew who was making her cake. But then acted the whole way through like it was such a tough decision and she doesn’t know what she’ll do. When she flat out told us she already decided

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear she started the video saying she knew who was making her cake. But then acted the whole way through like it was such a tough decision and she doesn’t know what she’ll do. When she flat out told us she already decided
Translation - we’ve picked someone but if anyone better wants to do it FOR FREE hit me up babes x

• Sick
Reactions: 13
such a strange video concept

Reactions: 3
To preface I’m not a prude, I’ll happily discuss sex etc. with my friends no problem.

But I find the idea of waiting for marriage so cringey, like all your family will be there at the wedding and then when you finally call it a night everyone’s going to be thinking that you’ve gone to have a tit first time with your new husband/wife. Maybe this is just me but I also find the idea of having to tell my grandparents when I get pregnant horrifying because they’ll know I’ve had sex (even though they 100 percent already assume this because I’ve been with my partner for 10 years and lived with him for 3)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
To preface I’m not a prude, I’ll happily discuss sex etc. with my friends no problem.

But I find the idea of waiting for marriage so cringey, like all your family will be there at the wedding and then when you finally call it a night everyone’s going to be thinking that you’ve gone to have a tit first time with your new husband/wife. Maybe this is just me but I also find the idea of having to tell my grandparents when I get pregnant horrifying because they’ll know I’ve had sex (even though they 100 percent already assume this because I’ve been with my partner for 10 years and lived with him for 3)
I find it fully grim tbh. Don’t think you can say you are truly compatible or deeply in love with someone unless there has been any degree of intimacy. Also hate this idea that a woman is now a possession of a man so waits until he weds her so she can give him his gift. Blah 🤢 She’s literally being bought. Have we not moved on from this by now? Save yourself till you are in love sure, but till a wedding just screams ick in 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s sad because those brides will look forward to it their whole engagement and then the actual event will be so much less romantic and so disappointing compared to what they’ve built it up to be. It takes months of open communication and work to actually have a great time. Other people have the benefit of trial and error with other partners over time before they find ‘the one’. One year is really nothing when building a relationship, especially if you’re not doing much more than hugs and hand holding. They’ve probably not even had their first real disagreement yet. The first years of marriage must be so difficult. Also can’t believe they still haven’t sorted the honeymoon, they’ve already had a hen do but not booked that and not ordered the cake? She’s definitely messing with the timeline to try to throw people off.

Reactions: 17
It’s sad because those brides will look forward to it their whole engagement and then the actual event will be so much less romantic and so disappointing compared to what they’ve built it up to be. It takes months of open communication and work to actually have a great time. Other people have the benefit of trial and error with other partners over time before they find ‘the one’. One year is really nothing when building a relationship, especially if you’re not doing much more than hugs and hand holding. They’ve probably not even had their first real disagreement yet. The first years of marriage must be so difficult. Also can’t believe they still haven’t sorted the honeymoon, they’ve already had a hen do but not booked that and not ordered the cake? She’s definitely messing with the timeline to try to throw people off.
Totally agree, with the honeymoon she is just holding put to see if she can get it gifted. If she doesn't I bet they just go somewhere local

Reactions: 8
Do we actually know that she's even in the 'no sex before marriage' camp though? Has she said this?

Reactions: 1
Do we actually know that she's even in the 'no sex before marriage' camp though? Has she said this?
Oh come on. It took her until her late twenties to leave her parents' home for a night alone without crying and she takes a stuffed dog toy around with her. It's not rocket science

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think it’s kinda obvious with the church she’s with and the fact both her siblings lived at home for a whole and quickly found a partner and was engnaged and married all within a year….There is no reason to rush unless they were waiting for marriage

Reactions: 14
Right I might be completely ignorant here but with ‘no sex before marriage’ does that mean anything that falls under the umbrella of sexual acts or just no ‘making baby’ intercourse? I must admit I can’t judge on the time frame of events as I have a few friends who got engaged after a year with their partners!

Reactions: 1
Right I might be completely ignorant here but with ‘no sex before marriage’ does that mean anything that falls under the umbrella of sexual acts or just no ‘making baby’ intercourse? I must admit I can’t judge on the time frame of events as I have a few friends who got engaged after a year with their partners!
It depends on the denomination, you get everyone from ‘no handholding and hugs lead to temptation’ to ‘touching is fine but first kiss at the alter’ to ‘only sex if forbidden’. We’ll never know for Grace. I imagine the latter. I’m sure she was cuddling up in that first TikTok she quickly deleted last year.

Reactions: 7
For me the living with someone before marriage is a more important thing the no sex before marriage, staying with your partner for night here and there or a two week holiday is a whole different ball game than living with them.ni actually think it should be encouraged for every couple to do it and not classed as a flipping sin.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For me the living with someone before marriage is a more important thing the no sex before marriage, staying with your partner for night here and there or a two week holiday is a whole different ball game than living with them.ni actually think it should be encouraged for every couple to do it and not classed as a flipping sin.
Totally agree, also not even living with a partner but she has never lived either putside outside of her immediate family

Reactions: 7
Just saw a TikTok she posted a couple days ago with the really jammy doughnut and she pronounced Michelin wrong - she said Me-sell-in. When Im sure in both French and English it's pronounced Mish-El-an or Mish-El-in, no hard S sound. How can you study food tech and still pronounce that word wrong 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw a TikTok she posted a couple days ago with the really jammy doughnut and she pronounced Michelin wrong - she said Me-sell-in. When Im sure in both French and English it's pronounced Mish-El-an or Mish-El-in, no hard S sound. How can you study food tech and still pronounce that word wrong 🥴
I raised something like that before and was told it was just the trendy thing to do, like when she went through her phase of tagging random accounts like @ sun @ chill @ daddy on Instagram 🤷‍♀️ all just makes her look stupid to me 😂

Reactions: 5
I raised something like that before and was told it was just the trendy thing to do, like when she went through her phase of tagging random accounts like @ sun @ chill @ daddy on Instagram 🤷‍♀️ all just makes her look stupid to me 😂
Ugh where is the eye roll reaction tattle!! I she still studying French? She never seems to mention it now

Reactions: 2
Rococo did in fact gift her the wedding favours 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is her fiancee doing any of the wedding planning or is Grace just doing everything..?

I also found it so funny when she was saying they could write different places with sentimental memories on the place tags. Girl you've been together like a year and a half at most, no?? If I had to do that with my first boyfriend within a year or so of knowing him the sentimental places would've been a Wetherspoons or a local park but I guess I live in a different world to Grace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.