Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in Paris at the minute, doing the usual - tasting things and doing really terrible poses in photos

Reactions: 4
Sorry but imo there is a lot of projection going on in this thread regarding Grace having an ED…

Reactions: 26
Sorry but imo there is a lot of projection going on in this thread regarding Grace having an ED…
I agree. If you look hard enough for something you will find it!
We are all different with different bodies and appetites. There are loads of YouTubers who do those food challenges like the eating Easter food one who don’t get accused/branded (not sure which word I’m looking for) as having an ED. I don’t think it’s something that we will ever know either way.

Reactions: 12
Mu thoughts about her having an eating disorder have nothing to do with how thin she is, it’s her total preoccupation with food and feeding people. I know we only see one bit of her on YouTube but it’s like her only consistent hobby.
She's a YouTuber who makes food content that does well and seems to enjoy doing it. There are countless other YouTubers who do the same, it's not that deep.
---
I agree. If you look hard enough for something you will find it!
We are all different with different bodies and appetites. There are loads of YouTubers who do those food challenges like the eating Easter food one who don’t get accused/branded (not sure which word I’m looking for) as having an ED. I don’t think it’s something that we will ever know either way.
Exactly. People won't admit it but the main reason they jump to the conclusion that Grace has an ED is that she is skinny. If she wasn't skinny they wouldn't think it.

Reactions: 8
The reason I think she has issues is not because of her size, but because of her behavior. And many others here have pointed this out as well. I have had an ED and I have friends who have (some had) an ED. They are definitely not skinny, but they did have severe disorders and one of them still has. EDs are not about size, it's about behavior. We are not jumping to conclusions either. We are sharing our thoughts, that is what tattle is for, to share, discuss and share opinions/thoughts. Also Grace has a rave topic, so if you guys are here to rave about her please go to the other thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The reason I think she has issues is not because of her size, but because of her behavior. And many others here have pointed this out as well. I have had an ED and I have friends who have (some had) an ED. They are definitely not skinny, but they did have severe disorders and one of them still has. EDs are not about size, it's about behavior. We are not jumping to conclusions either. We are sharing our thoughts, that is what tattle is for, to share, discuss and share opinions/thoughts. Also Grace has a rave topic, so if you guys are here to rave about her please go to the other thread.
I'm saying that I have doubts that most people here saying they think she has an ED would think so if she wasn't skinny because her behaviour to me isnt out of the ordinary. Yes tattle is for discussing opinions on things, that's what I'm doing too. I still don't think it's fair to assume someone has an ED on here based on very little evidence.

Also, do you think that saying that I don't think Grace has an ED is me raving about her? 😐 Only people who think she does allowed on this thread so 🙄

I've critiqued Grace plenty on this thread on countless things (mostly unoriginal content), I just won't say she has an ED based the information we have about her.

Reactions: 15
Okay but even if she doesn't have an ED, the way she feeds others, eats a little, buys everything and doesn't consume it/wastes a lot of food, is triggering to someone (like me), who has suffered for 6 years, is now fully recovered for two. I mean, sorry, but this may be even more triggering to someone else. I know this is how she makes videos and the point of her videos, but there are also other youtubers who do similar ones and whose content I find really nice, not triggering and even comforting (for example Vegan Bodega Cat, I know she is vegan, but she literally always has the things and just does videos over a week or a month, it seems that Grace wants them all be done fast or has gone with the "mukbang" trend with EATING ALLLLLL the xxx STORE PASTRIES!).

• Heart
I personally don’t see a single ED behaviour in this girl tbh, I think she has a pretty good attitude towards food in general.
Also just because people don’t agree that she has an ED, does not mean they’re raving about her? Other people are simply voicing an opinion too this is a discussion site where people are allowed to disagree with each other, there’s a huge difference between disagreeing with each other on the thread and raving about her. This just seems like is an attempt to shut down a discussion.

She's a YouTuber who makes food content that does well and seems to enjoy doing it. There are countless other YouTubers who do the same, it's not that deep.
---
Exactly. People won't admit it but the main reason they jump to the conclusion that Grace has an ED is that she is skinny. If she wasn't skinny they wouldn't think it.

Thank you for articulating what I wanted to say but couldn’t find the words. Someone that comes to mind for me is Emmymade. Her entire channel is based around food. Cooking / baking / trying different things / testing food related gadgets. Every single video. She will show herself eating one or two bites and then say that her kids / whoever will finish it / she’ll save it.

I’ve never seen a single person say anything about an ED. There are many other channels just like Grace and Emmy but because Grace is a former model and very thin, of course she’s the one with an ED. 🙄

Reactions: 6
If I was going to be doing a video specifically doing a tour of various food places in a city, I’d have a quick look online to see when places are open, a few of the places she planned to go to were shut. Obviously if there’s no info online you have to wing it but most places there’s some detail online as to when they are open so you can plan a video accordingly and save yourself the walk of going somewhere only for it to be closed.

Reactions: 11
Okay but even if she doesn't have an ED, the way she feeds others, eats a little, buys everything and doesn't consume it/wastes a lot of food, is triggering to someone (like me), who has suffered for 6 years, is now fully recovered for two. I mean, sorry, but this may be even more triggering to someone else. I know this is how she makes videos and the point of her videos, but there are also other youtubers who do similar ones and whose content I find really nice, not triggering and even comforting (for example Vegan Bodega Cat, I know she is vegan, but she literally always has the things and just does videos over a week or a month, it seems that Grace wants them all be done fast or has gone with the "mukbang" trend with EATING ALLLLLL the xxx STORE PASTRIES!).
I have said in a previous post that I understand watching Grace could be triggering to people who have EDs because they see her be able to eat what she wants and stay skinny. But it's up to the person to then not watch her videos.

I also agree that there is food waste on her videos, that's a wider issue I have with all food related YouTubers and not just Grace.
---
Thank you for articulating what I wanted to say but couldn’t find the words. Someone that comes to mind for me is Emmymade. Her entire channel is based around food. Cooking / baking / trying different things / testing food related gadgets. Every single video. She will show herself eating one or two bites and then say that her kids / whoever will finish it / she’ll save it.

I’ve never seen a single person say anything about an ED. There are many other channels just like Grace and Emmy but because Grace is a former model and very thin, of course she’s the one with an ED. 🙄
I watch Emmy too and that is a good example. She also eats a lot of food on her channel and is still slim. I think because she doesn't really have other things that people don't like about her (that I know of, I've never searched to see if there's a thread on her 😛) I think it doesn't come up.

There's also Beryl Shereshewsky (who I love) who eats a lot on her channel and also doesnt get the assumption (as far as I know anyway).

People here already dislike Grace for various reasons (many valid ones) that they find it easy to add "she has an ED" on top of it. I think it's crazy that some people think my pushing back on that means I'm raving about her.

Last edited:
People here already dislike Grace for various reasons (many valid ones) that they find it easy to add "she has an ED" on top of it. I think it's crazy that some people think my pushing back on that means I'm raving about her.
Me too. Forgive me if I’m being genuinely stupid here but I’m failing to see the logic behind:
- Saying you think she has an ED = snark
- Saying you think she doesn’t have an ED = raving

Reactions: 4
Me too. Forgive me if I’m being genuinely stupid here but I’m failing to see the logic behind:
- Saying you think she has an ED = snark
- Saying you think she doesn’t have an ED = raving
Yeah I mean if you truly think she has an ED shouldn't you be concerned for her welfare and not be posting about it on a gossip thread along with other comments about how you don't like her.. it doesn't make sense to me. I would feel guilty about gossiping about her if I thought she had an ED.

Reactions: 2
If I was going to be doing a video specifically doing a tour of various food places in a city, I’d have a quick look online to see when places are open, a few of the places she planned to go to were shut. Obviously if there’s no info online you have to wing it but most places there’s some detail online as to when they are open so you can plan a video accordingly and save yourself the walk of going somewhere only for it to be closed.
And.this has happened soooo many times too, just like her deleting footage etc. What annoys me most is that she doesn't seem to have learned anything from her years on YouTube, her editing is no better etc

Reactions: 9
I understand how my reply came across as trying to shut down the conversation, re-reading it I guess I didn't word it well and I do apologize for that. I didn't (and don't) like it when people assume I (or anyone else) ONLY thinks she has an ED because of her size and that got me worked up. Of course, we can all have a different opinion and I wasn't trying to shut you guys down. But I think it's also, from your part, not fair to try make me or others feel guilty about gossiping about her if I thought she had an ED for example.

I agree with @Deeznutslol that thinking she has an ED = snark and not having one = rave is not fair and things are not so black/white, so how about we stop "fighting" (myself included!) and move on?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she's just a bit lazy with her YouTube content, I think 'lost' footage means she just didn't bother filming it because if it was my job to try foods on camera I'd just drive to the shop, buy a replacement and re-film it

Reactions: 10
Oh i LOVE Vegan Bodegacat and part of the reason why is shes ruddy realistic and smart. Yes she taste tests and restaurant reviews but she takes things home and lives off them and even eats/finishes stuff she doesn't like because its food shes bought or got it.LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t really care about the ED thing tbh because you could support the argument either way. Reality is none of us knows and it’s a sad reflection on her channel that it’s such a big topic of discussion because her content is so bleeping dead.

Reactions: 15
I don’t really care about the ED thing tbh because you could support the argument either way. Reality is none of us knows and it’s a sad reflection on her channel that it’s such a big topic of discussion because her content is so bleeping dead.
Yep she literally went to Paris and nobody cared, the usual boring events and video

Reactions: 7
Might be just me but it annoyed me how she pronounced “chez”. Between taking French classes and having a French fiancé, I expected this basic ass word to be pronounced right.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.