Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
28A7CE6D-1CBA-4C87-B656-95931968B410.png

Nahhh is she actually ok in the head? We’ve just come out of an extremely hard winter (not even gonna mention the energy crisis and mental health issues ppl have to deal with during the winter months) and she can’t wait for it to come back? Is she 8 years old

Reactions: 27
View attachment 2123349
Nahhh is she actually ok in the head? We’ve just come out of an extremely hard winter (not even gonna mention the energy crisis and mental health issues ppl have to deal with during the winter months) and she can’t wait for it to come back? Is she 8 years old
Is her wedding before or after Christmas? Is she more excited for Christmas?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2123349
This just goes to show how little she truly has going on in her life, as Christmas is quite literally the last thing I can think about at the moment

Reactions: 19
Is her wedding before or after Christmas? Is she more excited for Christmas?
I think she said her wedding is this summer in a barn?? I could be wrong. Definitely would be in keeping with the whole Christian thing to get it over and done with asap though. So yes it does seem like she’s more excited for Christmas than she is for her own wedding 😂 She’s genuinely 5 years old.

Reactions: 6
I think she said her wedding is this summer in a barn?? I could be wrong. Definitely would be in keeping with the whole Christian thing to get it over and done with asap though. So yes it does seem like she’s more excited for Christmas than she is for her own wedding 😂 She’s genuinely 5 years old.
It's sad that she's counting down the days to Christmas. It's still chilly here here in the UK, I want some warmth and sunshine before we even think about Autumn let alone winter.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2123349
This is when you know that someone has absolutely zero personality

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2123349
Ugh duck THAT!!!!! We had like a week of mild sunshine in Glasgow. It’s back to 0 degrees today. Last thing I want is it to be cold and grim again with like 2 hrs of daylight.

Seriously! The older I get the less I see the appeal around Christmas. Might be cause I’m not a family person but even if I put myself in her shoes…what are we excited about? Going to New York AGAIN? Doing food hauls and ✨taste tests✨ again !??

Reactions: 10
Just seen her latest Paris video, does her Dad have to chaperone her and the fiancé? So odd (although I’m not religious so that’s worlds away from how I’ve ever lived)

Reactions: 10
I thought I saw a man who looked like her dad at the start of the video but thought ‘surely not’ because she was on a trip with her fiancé. So maybe he was chaperoning…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought I saw a man who looked like her dad at the start of the video but thought ‘surely not’ because she was on a trip with her fiancé. So maybe he was chaperoning…
Yeah I saw him too and panicked for a second thinking her fiancé was identical to her dad😳 but then where was a clip of the fiancés shoes and trousers and they were different so pretty sure he was indeed chaperoning

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I saw him too and panicked for a second thinking her fiancé was identical to her dad😳 but then where was a clip of the fiancés shoes and trousers and they were different so pretty sure he was indeed chaperoning
I just imagine it being like the apprentice when Karen Brady goes everywhere with the team and just keeps her distance to watch what’s going on - like when grace and her fiancé are out places is her dad a few steps further behind or if they are out for dinner is he sat at a table nearby. I want to know the set up if he was chaperoning 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For one of the restaurants in the vlog and she put a comment saying ‘papa booth’s seal of approval’ so I’m assuming he was just lingering around and eating the scraps of what was left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was he maybe there to meet the in laws? I swear they've been on holidays unchaperoned before?

Reactions: 3
Was he maybe there to meet the in laws? I swear they've been on holidays unchaperoned before?
I think someone mentioned that they already knew each other through church like the other siblings’ spouses, I just can’t imagine being that age and having my parents so involved in my love life and personal affairs

Reactions: 7
I think someone mentioned that they already knew each other through church like the other siblings’ spouses, I just can’t imagine being that age and having my parents so involved in my love life and personal affairs
Don't think we know if that's true of Grace and her fiance. Not sure where she met him (she did use dating apps right) but she hasn't mentioned them being family friends the way Chloe's husband is (he's their pastor's son). Grace's fiance is also French and went to school and uni in a totally different part of the country so unlikely to have grown up in her church?

Reactions: 1
Don't think we know if that's true of Grace and her fiance. Not sure where she met him (she did use dating apps right) but she hasn't mentioned them being family friends the way Chloe's husband is (he's their pastor's son). Grace's fiance is also French and went to school and uni in a totally different part of the country so unlikely to have grown up in her church?
Yeh I presumed his family lived in France still?

I have a friend who is always counting down to Christmas and always wishing for snow. I hate snow! I think some people think it’s quirky to countdown to Christmas.
- - -
The dad chaperone thing is bizarre! Even my catholic grandma didn’t care if we were married by the time she died - just wanted great grandchildren!

Reactions: 4
I find it even more bizarre she might have met someone on a dating site who’s willing to wait more than 2 minutes for sex🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps she will do vlogmas this year... it has only been a month since she last posted on her blog / extra channel....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.