Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2123349
Nahhh is she actually ok in the head? Weā€™ve just come out of an extremely hard winter (not even gonna mention the energy crisis and mental health issues ppl have to deal with during the winter months) and she canā€™t wait for it to come back? Is she 8 years old
What grown adult actually cares about Christmas Eve? Unless you have your own kids

And imagine being so priveliged that you don't consider a lot of people still have to go to work on Christmas Eve

Reactions: 15
Just seen her latest Paris video, does her Dad have to chaperone her and the fiancĆ©? So odd (although Iā€™m not religious so thatā€™s worlds away from how Iā€™ve ever lived)
She's gone to France a few times in the past year to stay with the fiance's family and I didn't notice her dad. Maybe he came this time to meet the fiance's extended family for the first time.

Don't get me wrong, I still think they probably sleep in separate beds.. I just don't think he's chaperoning. She stays in London hotels alone all the time, her parents trust that she's not getting up to "mischief" (i.e going against the church) and we all know Grace is a prude.
---
Don't think we know if that's true of Grace and her fiance. Not sure where she met him (she did use dating apps right) but she hasn't mentioned them being family friends the way Chloe's husband is (he's their pastor's son). Grace's fiance is also French and went to school and uni in a totally different part of the country so unlikely to have grown up in her church?
Grace was using dating apps very close to the time she supposedly met the fiance so I think she met him on an app. Could have been a Christian dating app or maybe Bumble or OkCupid and they just made it clear on their profiles that they were Christian (you can also search for only Christians I think).

I think if she knew him through church she would have been engaged 5 years ago šŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s got the brass neck to mention Christmas after the complete half-arsed job she did of Vlogmas last time.
She just gives Christmas lip-service now, like she thinks we all think she is mad about it. Sheā€™s not. It was for content in years gone by, and she used to make an effort. Now she canā€™t be arsed.
Utter charlatan.

Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s going to get such a bleeping reality shock once sheā€™s wifed off. She canā€™t seriously think things will just be the same as usual? Pissing about at Christmas like always, fannying around with advent calendars and taste tests. Girl please. I somehow doubt hubby is going to tolerate an adult teenager like your parents have all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s going to get such a bleeping reality shock once sheā€™s wifed off. She canā€™t seriously think things will just be the same as usual? Pissing about at Christmas like always, fannying around with advent calendars and taste tests. Girl please. I somehow doubt hubby is going to tolerate an adult teenager like your parents have all these years.
I think she will end up pregnant pretty soon then she will spend basically the 11 months leading up to it planning Xmas for the children

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s laughable her calling her extra Grack vlog ā€œa slow weekā€ like any other week in her life is fast-paced, busy or hectic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she will end up pregnant pretty soon then she will spend basically the 11 months leading up to it planning Xmas for the children
Imagining her as a parent is even more difficult than imaging her as a wife. A child parenting a child. Oh dear.

Reactions: 10
Why is she incapable of seeing when places are open BEFORE she goes there

Reactions: 13
Why is she incapable of seeing when places are open BEFORE she goes there
I really donā€™t get this, because I assume uses a map on her phone to find the places.. usually that says whether the place is open or not šŸ˜­

Reactions: 12
I really donā€™t get this, because I assume uses a map on her phone to find the places.. usually that says whether the place is open or not šŸ˜­
Depends if you think she ever had the intention of going in the first place. If you canā€™t do a basic google something is a-matter.

Reactions: 3
I honestly believe she probably DOES go the the places she mentions but doesnā€™t film content cause she canā€™t be arsed, then makes an excuse. Just like when her Vlog footage gets lost over Christmas and she disappears for two weeks.

Might be just me but it annoyed me how she pronounced ā€œchezā€. Between taking French classes and having a French fiancĆ©, I expected this basic ass word to be pronounced right.
he's French? i just thought he was frightfully middle class n his parents had gone ex pat

Reactions: 4
he's French? i just thought he was frightfully middle class n his parents had gone ex pat
I think his parents are French and he's fluent but I've heard his voice a few times in videos and it's an English accent. His parents either have a home in both the UK and France or maybe they just live in France now he's grown.

Reactions: 3
Was he maybe there to meet the in laws? I swear they've been on holidays unchaperoned before?
Chaperoned in their 20s?, Surely not, I know their beliefs are strict but surely they can have freedom to holiday together without judgement from their parents šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 2
Her latest disney vlog is just 28 minutes of the camera shoved in her own face! She doesn't show *anything* apart from her looking around in amazement! Super frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 8
i noticed this a few weeks ago but again last night - she is the spit of dadi freyr (icelandic musician - was at eurovision in 2021)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
how is she so excite over a star wars gift shop when she said shes never even watched it - how simple are you to be stimulated

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.