Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% does give off the energy of someone who is never sat still and pre-covid you could sort of see it but what does she do ALL day? Going to the supermarket, tidying the house or being out for lunch doesn't make you always on the go.

Reactions: 7
Why do you think she has ADHD?
She jets from one stream of thought to another, very quick. She is very hyper it's quite different to being that overly happy bs that most youtubers do to appear on level with their child market. In before someone says "that's just her being awkward". No it isn't. I know you didn't ask me, but I agree with that user so I thought i'd give my two cents!

Reactions: 9
Why do you think she has ADHD?
She never stops. Always in motion.
Always busy, talks non stop. I realise that she has to do stuff and talk in her vlogs of course but it all screams ADHD.
Doesn't fully complete tasks.
Tries to do many things at once.
Suffers with anxiety.
Seems unable for the demands of a conventional job.
Impulsive.
Loses stuff easily.
Break things easily.

Reactions: 11
I personally don't think she has an ED but is naturally very good at intuitive eating. Many people (including myself) want to eat more and more when they eat something they like, or avoid foods to prevent that. I really do think she's just able to listen to her body's cues and also doesn't get tempted to binge. I think the camera cuts away because she doesn't think it's interesting for us to view her eating a whole thing, or she honestly had enough in a couple bites since she does eat often in the day.

I do think there's probably a lot of food waste when she does taste test videos etc because she's not eating everything she buys but I don't think that means she has an ED. It's content that does well on her channel and worth some wasted food. As for all the baking she does, I think a lot goes to family, church, and her sisters or parents schools.

I've seen enough videos of her filming herself eating whole dinners with her family that it just doesn't look like an ED to me. I think she's a bit of a picky eater (like a child as she is still a bit childish as we all know), but not to ED levels.

I also think her family or fiance would know if she had an ED and be concerned about it and doing something about it if she did. I don't think you can say that she hides it from them as if we know more about her from edited videos than they do. She also goes on a long walk every day from what I can tell and is always moving about.

I myself have struggled with food and know I would find it near impossible to intuitively eat like she seems to be able to myself, but I still think it's possible that she can. I do agree that watching her videos could be triggering because you could feel jealous of her being able to do that.

Reactions: 6
I wish she'd go back to doing more creative videos, remember when she started trends for content (things like eating recommended serving sizes) I'm so bored just watching someone eat and waste food, especially in thr situation we are in now

Reactions: 10
^^^ this! Couldn’t put it better myself. Imagine having the money to spend on solely Easter food..

Reactions: 6
I wish she'd go back to doing more creative videos, remember when she started trends for content (things like eating recommended serving sizes) I'm so bored just watching someone eat and waste food, especially in thr situation we are in now
It's all been done before but people seem to enjoy it. I do agree with previous discussions regarding ED issues. I can imagine a lot of her viewers have had or are struggling with food which helps with her viewership numbers. When I struggled all I wanted to watch was food videos.

Reactions: 5
whether she has an ED or not she must be aware she has a lot of followers who do so I really hope she ignores those who I saw in the comments asking her to do a video trying a fast!

Reactions: 2
whether she has an ED or not she must be aware she has a lot of followers who do so I really hope she ignores those who I saw in the comments asking her to do a video trying a fast!
yeah I remember ages ago she said a lot of ppl in ed recovery have commented that her videos are really helpful to them because she appears to have a healthy relationship with food. When I was in ed recovery I watched her as well but honestly only did it cause she’s skinny and ate food with no restraints so I was trying to tell myself food is ok because you can stay skinny while eating it.. defo not the healthiest mindset…I guess if she’s naturally skinny due to genetics etc she can’t really help it lol but I don’t really see her as hyperactive, going to the shops and for a small walk after a meal is the bare minimum for those who have the time isn’t it?

Reactions: 12
I think her skinniness is mainly genetics, her brother, sister and mom seem to be naturally on the skinny side! I always thought she had a pretty healthy relationship with food. When she is cooking she doesn’t seem to care about oils or sugars in her foods, and when she is only taking a few bites out of something I thought it was just because she is going to try and test a few other things. Of course I could be wrong but her being very very skinny I never thought of it as an ED since her family members are all tall and pretty slender.
I think her mother diets. There’s been a few clues in some videos where she’s made comments about things being too much (can’t remember specifically) and I’ve seen diet books in the background from time to time. I know this is really vague, but I’ve distinctly gotten that impression before.

I think her mother diets. There’s been a few clues in some videos where she’s made comments about things being too much (can’t remember specifically) and I’ve seen diet books in the background from time to time. I know this is really vague, but I’ve distinctly gotten that impression before.
Her mum gives me Almond Mom vibes but Grace always praises her for raising them with a good relationship with food. She doesn’t like chocolate deserts and Grace will make her and her sister a ‘lighter’ version of the dessert sometimes when she cooks them meals for videos, I specifically remember a sugar free fruit tart thing they ended up not liking. She seems quite critical in videos where Grace makes her give her opinion on a recipe.

Reactions: 16
Do we think it could have something to do with their faith? I had a friend in school who was a part of the seventh day Adventist church and they were very big on healthy eating

Really underwhelmed with her week of 80s meals. It started off promising with the editing but was just boring.

I also just want to comment on the portion sizes. A few times she did say this was too small, etc but never did she complain she was hungry and her family never seemed to mention the evening meal being small.

Do we think it could have something to do with their faith? I had a friend in school who was a part of the seventh day Adventist church and they were very big on healthy eating
That’s specific to seventh day adventism and they typically eat a plant based diet and whole foods, not really a thing in christianity in general. If anything I would say Grace’s constant food buying and wastage is un-Christian and very consumerist. I would never say she’s big on healthy eating, she’s obsessed with tiktok fad foods and always seems to know about any new fast food or snack foods that are released. The way she get so excited about spending loads of money in supermarkets on snacks she always ends up hating is so weird to me. i definitely think she has a food and shopping obsession and unhealthy behaviours.

Another video where footage accidentally got deleted. Come on it’s literally your job! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also I wish she would invest in better equipment for doing voiceovers cause they always sound so muffled and it’s just not nice to listen to.

I will admit. I genuinely don't think she has an eating disorder (coming from someone who did for years and was too afraid to even touch certain foods without gloves on in case calories stayed on my fingers, like butter etc).

However, her lost footage problem is a weird red flag. You can't lose footage on a regular basis. I've watched some YouTubers for years and they've probably lost footage once in their whole decade of making videos. Grace does it every couple of days.

She's either incredibly dense and doesn't click record or she purposefully deletes footage -- she's not losing the footage. And I want to know why she's deleting footage so regularly

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think all I'd consider either way with regards to an eating disorder is that they can look different on everyone.

Not everyone who has an eating disorder starves themselves or is massively underweight. It can be bingeing but not always purging, avoiding certain food groups, even just a preoccupation with food.

I won't claim to be an expert, trained in or have experience with but I did used to work in education there was lots of warning signs we had to look out for.

I don't want to assume either way with Grace and I'm sure to some people she has a really healthy attitude to food, just like to some others she has an unhealthy attitude. It's so subjective. But she is very slim, gives the impression of eating a lot and is starting to get to the age where metabolism slows.

I will admit. I genuinely don't think she has an eating disorder (coming from someone who did for years and was too afraid to even touch certain foods without gloves on in case calories stayed on my fingers, like butter etc).

However, her lost footage problem is a weird red flag. You can't lose footage on a regular basis. I've watched some YouTubers for years and they've probably lost footage once in their whole decade of making videos. Grace does it every couple of days.

She's either incredibly dense and doesn't click record or she purposefully deletes footage -- she's not losing the footage. And I want to know why she's deleting footage so regularly
I can agree with you there. The way she so casually put sugar on her porridge made me go yeah hm this girl has never experienced anorexia aha

Reactions: 4
That’s specific to seventh day adventism and they typically eat a plant based diet and whole foods, not really a thing in christianity in general. If anything I would say Grace’s constant food buying and wastage is un-Christian and very consumerist. I would never say she’s big on healthy eating, she’s obsessed with tiktok fad foods and always seems to know about any new fast food or snack foods that are released. The way she get so excited about spending loads of money in supermarkets on snacks she always ends up hating is so weird to me. i definitely think she has a food and shopping obsession and unhealthy behaviours.
I think because she spends a lot of her days at home alone (her parents / sister etc. work in school, she seems to be responsible for preparing evening meals most days) without much of a routine means that these behaviours and habits go unchecked - I have noticed that even when she is outside she only really eats (one or two bites) in the confines of her car.

Ultimately we can speculate re' what is really going on (and for me there are enough red flags that tip into the camp of I think she has an issue) but ultimately because of the way she is and the way she lives her life (which I suspect won't change much post marriage in reality) nobody will ever really know if she has an ED or not, she herself may be in denial. It is very easy to sprinkle a mountain of sugar on her ready break (porridge - one of the very long list of foods she notes as something she doesn't like eating) but does she actually finish her food - only she really knows.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.