Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Grace is too attached to her family to move out immediately, although they can afford a house what with her youtube earnings and his salary which may not be much now but will be a lot in the next year or two. Although their wedding is still a few months out, maybe she'll feel differently in months but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Reactions: 12
It depends how they practice their religion I suppose, for many Christians going from your father’s rule to your husband’s rule is a big thing after marriage so staying in the same house getting told off by daddy booth all the time for her dramatics and frequent house damage while trying to find the lay of the land with her new husband might be a bit difficult/awkward. Plus I wouldn’t want to be a newlywed down the hall from my parents. Maybe there’ll be yet another unexplained bedroom move back to the one near the kitchen.

Reactions: 2
I cant see their wedding being very expensive to be honest. I picture buffet in the local church hall type 🙈😂

All jokes aside she'll be minted, she has no living expenses and beyond spaffing money in supermarkets she isn't a big spender on makeup, clothes, bags, etc plus his actual salary (and the fact he probably lives at home with very subsidized living costs) and £500k probably isn't out of their reach BUT...

I just don't think she will move out. It's SCARY moving out of your comfort zone and then suddenly to a very empty house while he's at work, being fully responsible for all the cleaning and maintenance and on top of that navigating your relationship. I think they'll be at the Booths til it's baby time personally.

Reactions: 12
I feel like Grace is too attached to her family to move out immediately, although they can afford a house what with her youtube earnings and his salary which may not be much now but will be a lot in the next year or two. Although their wedding is still a few months out, maybe she'll feel differently in months but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
I have to disagree, his salary won't be much for many, many years as a criminal barrister and he probably has an awful lot of student loans to be paid off too. I also get the impression she doesn't make that much from youtube either, she rarely does sponsorships and her instagram is a mess also she seems to fritter it all away on £200 afternoon teas etc.

I have to disagree, his salary won't be much for many, many years as a criminal barrister and he probably has an awful lot of student loans to be paid off too. I also get the impression she doesn't make that much from youtube either, she rarely does sponsorships and her instagram is a mess also she seems to fritter it all away on £200 afternoon teas etc.
I doubt the student loans will make any difference as it’s not like he’ll have to pay that much a month for them

Reactions: 3
Yeah I feel like she deffo won’t move out of her home till she really has to , maybe the parents will help with the deposit if they can but I doubt the booths will cause then Jesse and Chloe would want help too I suppose . Her videos are so monotonous , I know it’s spoken about on every other thread but it’s shocking how someone can continue to make a living doing basically duck all .

Reactions: 5
Magic Circle NQ salary is circa £125,000 so it's not bad
---
Has she ever traveled with her fiance?
The Paris vlogs
---
Completely agree with this, I also think you don't really know someone until you've been with them a couple of years, when the eating out every weekend honeymoon period ends. She's in for a huge surprise when she'll be clearing up piss off the toilet seat and picking up wet towels off the bathroom floor, bickering about who's turn it is to wash up and putting up with the smell of lingering man turds in the toilet 😂
She's had a brother which helps

He doesn't work for a magic circle firm. He's training to be a barrister and works as a case worker in a very unglamorous looking criminal defence firm in a suburban area of London. Criminal law is a vocation, and he wont be earning anything close to the region of 100k+. (For example, his firm is currently advertising pupillage with salaries of 24k). The vast majority of lawyers are not on magic circle money.

Did anyone see Grace's recent instagram video about how harmful the modelling industry was for her and how angry she is about how toxic it continues to be? It was nice to see. She seems truly passionate about this topic, and it's a very relevant topic in general for women these days. Definitely would rather hear her talk about things like this on her channel rather than just supermarkets!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He doesn't work for a magic circle firm. He's training to be a barrister and works as a case worker in a very unglamorous looking criminal defence firm in a suburban area of London. Criminal law is a vocation, and he wont be earning anything close to the region of 100k+. (For example, his firm is currently advertising pupillage with salaries of 24k). The vast majority of lawyers are not on magic circle money.

Did anyone see Grace's recent instagram video about how harmful the modelling industry was for her and how angry she is about how toxic it continues to be? It was nice to see. She seems truly passionate about this topic, and it's a very relevant topic in general for women these days. Definitely would rather hear her talk about things like this on her channel rather than just supermarkets!!
I've been wanting her to spill all the tea on the modelling industry for so long

Reactions: 8
my point entirely ... not sure why everyone thinks he's a magic circle trainee lol

Reactions: 4
She wore a clifford chance hoodie in a video once and we all just went from there haha
Yes perfectly reasonable assumption! An accidental red herring through it seems.
---

Oh.....

Reactions: 1
1. Grace always gave me for the girls vibes 💅

2. What happened to her being lactose intolerant?

What happened to her being lactose intolerant?
She addressed it in a video quite a while ago. I couldn’t tell you which one but she sat talking about cutting out lactose and then doing the milk ladder to reintroduce it I think? I believe she did give some reasoning as to why she wasn’t tolerating dairy but I can’t remember what she actually said, sorry. I’ll see if I can find the video.

Edit: She talks about it here starting at 3:23

Last edited:
Is the pro-Grace thread still active? Can’t be bothered to check but I’d be surprised given how boring her videos are now. Maybe her TikTok is better? Also can’t be bothered to check.

Is the pro-Grace thread still active? Can’t be bothered to check but I’d be surprised given how boring her videos are now. Maybe her TikTok is better? Also can’t be bothered to check.
Unless I’m looking in the wrong place it’s not been active since late December.

---
Oh my days. My boss used to work for one of the main corporate law firms and was worked into the ground by them. He is much happier with us even though the salary is a lot less - i think its about this level and he is way more qualified than a NQ. I did not realise just how much lawyers get paid other than a ball park. We have someone from one of the Magic Circle on secondment and we have to pay them about £8500 a month for her which is a lot less than I thought she would be getting - unless of course they pay her salary as well. She's mentioned she has her own PA at her firm.. still big bucks to me though.
---
Completely agree with this, I also think you don't really know someone until you've been with them a couple of years, when the eating out every weekend honeymoon period ends.
5 yrsinto my relationship and I'm still waiting for this to happen. I think we ate out once when I had gone to visit him in Rome when he was working there lol

ohhh good one she’s doing a course in food photography! I love to see it honestly, good for her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.