Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how good she’ll be at pointing the camera AWAY from her face at other things

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh i have a friend who did one of those, she loved it. Mind you, she's a science teacher and doesn't do anything with food but she wanted to do something out of her element lmao, she said it was really fun. But i guess it depends on where you go and how good the teacher is of course. but im glad she's doing at least something. is it in person?

Reactions: 3
Oh i have a friend who did one of those, she loved it. Mind you, she's a science teacher and doesn't do anything with food but she wanted to do something out of her element lmao, she said it was really fun. But i guess it depends on where you go and how good the teacher is of course. but im glad she's doing at least something. is it in person?
It is but I get the impression it is just a veey short course like a few days or something

Reactions: 2
It is but I get the impression it is just a veey short course like a few days or something
Oh I see, maybe it's for people who already have camera experience? I mean not that she really is much experience apart from pointing it in her face lmao, but still.
Better than nothing? And maybe she will like it enough to do a follow-up. Sometimes it's better to do a short one first to see if it's something you enjoy rather than spending loads on something that's not your thing. I wonder if she wants to do some photography for their wedding herself?

Reactions: 2
I refuse to believe this is a grown woman in her 20s, soon to be married. She's still ignoring her privileges in the name of "I'm a Youtuber, this is my job". Nobody has that much money or time Grace to behave like this. How has she not figured this out yet??

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched the 'Only Eating Easter Food' video yet? I have been lurking/skimming through the last thread about how she doesn't put a lot of effort into her videos.. and I certainly agree with this one!

Bunny Pancakes - For a video, and for her experience, why would you not make your own pancakes? Baffling. I understand not doing the whole Easter shaped crumpet thing as everyone does it, but this was just too simple.

Ocado Cupcakes - She said they were underwhelming. Make your own?

Hot Cross Buns - It was interesting to see the different choices M&S has to offer.

Easter Egg Making - Skimmed it, not mad at it.

Toby Carvery - Got a takeaway and ordered the pork as she thinks that is Eastery? It's not.

Mr Kipling Cakes - Issue with her camera and lost the footage of her eating them, but said they weren't very good. You cannot help an issue with your camera, but this along with everything else is not good.

There is a massive difference in the effort she put in to her older videos compared to new.

Reactions: 13
I know this has been touched on before but do we still think she has eating issues ??
I keep swinging between thinking she's just naturally slim and that she's hiding an ED - she just seems unnaturally obsessed with food, going to supermarkets, baking/making food in a way which I was deep in my anorexia. She's also so so so skinny regardless of how much she seems to eat and I just don't know how honest she's being about how much of it she actually eats...

*edit: am well aware some people are just naturally her size without trying and still being healthy but yeah idk something just seems off and she is so much smaller than anyone else in her family*

Reactions: 19
I know this has been touched on before but do we still think she has eating issues ??
I keep swinging between thinking she's just naturally slim and that she's hiding an ED - she just seems unnaturally obsessed with food, going to supermarkets, baking/making food in a way which I was deep in my anorexia. She's also so so so skinny regardless of how much she seems to eat and I just don't know how honest she's being about how much of it she actually eats...

*edit: am well aware some people are just naturally her size without trying and still being healthy but yeah idk something just seems off and she is so much smaller than anyone else in her family*
Same here, I can't seem to quite decide

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the 'Only Eating Easter Food' video yet? I have been lurking/skimming through the last thread about how she doesn't put a lot of effort into her videos.. and I certainly agree with this one!

Bunny Pancakes - For a video, and for her experience, why would you not make your own pancakes? Baffling. I understand not doing the whole Easter shaped crumpet thing as everyone does it, but this was just too simple.

Ocado Cupcakes - She said they were underwhelming. Make your own?

Hot Cross Buns - It was interesting to see the different choices M&S has to offer.

Easter Egg Making - Skimmed it, not mad at it.

Toby Carvery - Got a takeaway and ordered the pork as she thinks that is Eastery? It's not.

Mr Kipling Cakes - Issue with her camera and lost the footage of her eating them, but said they weren't very good. You cannot help an issue with your camera, but this along with everything else is not good.

There is a massive difference in the effort she put in to her older videos compared to new.
Agreed, her thumbnail sucked me in and I wanted to see all the snacks but the video was very lacklustre

Reactions: 7
I don’t think we’ll ever really know, I do think she takes one bite out of a lot of things then doesn’t finish after the video cuts but she seems to have wised up on the ‘my ____ would love that’ saving half eaten food for ‘family’ all the time. I know a lot of people praise her for being good to watch in recovery but I wouldn’t if I was struggling, her genuine passion for food is very missing still.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think we’ll ever really know, I do think she takes one bite out of a lot of things then doesn’t finish after the video cuts but she seems to have wised up on the ‘my ____ would love that’ saving half eaten food for ‘family’ all the time. I know a lot of people praise her for being good to watch in recovery but I wouldn’t if I was struggling, her genuine passion for food is very missing still.
I think she’s really fussy and probably eats a very limited set of food “off camera”. She never seems to really like anything she tries and has difficulty with so many things. Whether it’s far enough to be an ED, I’m not sure but the vibe I get is that it’s not weight focused if it is, it’s aversion based.

Reactions: 4
I think her hyperactivity probably plays a role as well, I can imagine she's very active because of it. She doesn't ever seem to 'stop'. Not saying that's bad, just likely to burn alot of cals.

Reactions: 8
I think she definitely has issues around food, it's difficult to say how far of an ED she has, but she definitely has a disordered way of eating. How far she's gone that's up to herself only to know. I do see a lot of things that are very similar to how i acted around food when i was deep into my ED. It's not without reasons loads of ED people/recovering are watching her. Like how incredibly food-focussed her life is. When I had an ED all I could think about was food. Not just browsing online webshops, but also looking at foods, food videos, food tv shows/series. Anything food.
Certain people attrack such an audience with reason and you guys know why. It just screams Grace.

I think she has ADHD.
I think she has an eating disorder too.

Reactions: 9
I think she definitely has issues around food, it's difficult to say how far of an ED she has, but she definitely has a disordered way of eating. How far she's gone that's up to herself only to know. I do see a lot of things that are very similar to how i acted around food when i was deep into my ED. It's not without reasons loads of ED people/recovering are watching her. Like how incredibly food-focussed her life is. When I had an ED all I could think about was food. Not just browsing online webshops, but also looking at foods, food videos, food tv shows/series. Anything food.
Certain people attrack such an audience with reason and you guys know why. It just screams Grace.
Agree, I was the same when I was deep in my ED too.

Grace buys a sh*t tonne of food and spends a sh*t load of money on food in the process for her videos and then passes it all onto her family. You’d think she lived in an house with 10 other people with the amount of food she buys. Other people who are doing full day of Easter related food videos tend to just buy enough for their meals but Grace goes overboard and it most likely goes to waste. Can’t see her family eating everything she buys all the time.

Reactions: 8
Agree, I was the same when I was deep in my ED too.

Grace buys a sh*t tonne of food and spends a sh*t load of money on food in the process for her videos and then passes it all onto her family. You’d think she lived in an house with 10 other people with the amount of food she buys. Other people who are doing full day of Easter related food videos tend to just buy enough for their meals but Grace goes overboard and it most likely goes to waste. Can’t see her family eating everything she buys all the time.
Yes I feel the same. It's not like she can donate it all either. She can take some to church and pass some to her bf and his family but enough is enough. She buys sooo much food and also receives LOADS. I wonder if it makes her feel strong that she has so much food and is able to restrict herself (taking 1 or 2 tiny bites) and enjoys feeding others. I totally was like this. I also cooked a lot. I loved feeding others. Also all the hoarding of food. It's just not healthy. There's liking food and there's... this.
Thank god im not like this anymore.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s really fussy and probably eats a very limited set of food “off camera”. She never seems to really like anything she tries and has difficulty with so many things. Whether it’s far enough to be an ED, I’m not sure but the vibe I get is that it’s not weight focused if it is, it’s aversion based.
Her latest easter food video had a lot of ED red flags - loads of the stuff she bought she didn't even bother trying / opening and then she did the old 'lost the footage' as a way of showing her not eating mr kipling cakes shown at the end - she has done this a few times before.

On her TikTok she seems to have got a campaign with pizza hut for the new folded pizza - she did her usual have a single bite and cuts when she is mid way through her second :/ I do find it a bit troublesome when she seems to get campaigns with Sainsburys / Pizza Hut / gets sent loads of free food when her behaviour / habits can massively influence a younger audience who see her behaviour of overcompensating (buying and cooking tons more than her household could possibly eat) as normalised.

• Heart
Her latest easter food video had a lot of ED red flags - loads of the stuff she bought she didn't even bother trying / opening and then she did the old 'lost the footage' as a way of showing her not eating mr kipling cakes shown at the end - she has done this a few times before.

On her TikTok she seems to have got a campaign with pizza hut for the new folded pizza - she did her usual have a single bite and cuts when she is mid way through her second :/ I do find it a bit troublesome when she seems to get campaigns with Sainsburys / Pizza Hut / gets sent loads of free food when her behaviour / habits can massively influence a younger audience who see her behaviour of overcompensating (buying and cooking tons more than her household could possibly eat) as normalised.
She does seem to "lose" footage a lot

Reactions: 11
I think her skinniness is mainly genetics, her brother, sister and mom seem to be naturally on the skinny side! I always thought she had a pretty healthy relationship with food. When she is cooking she doesn’t seem to care about oils or sugars in her foods, and when she is only taking a few bites out of something I thought it was just because she is going to try and test a few other things. Of course I could be wrong but her being very very skinny I never thought of it as an ED since her family members are all tall and pretty slender.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.