Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she do something similar last year, though?

I know I’m in the minority but I still followed her, although I have been putting less and less energy into it. She was the only YouTuber I followed for years so I’m kind of bummed she’s turned out the way she has. I would be kind of sad to see her call it quits, even if I undoubtedly think it would be best for her development as a human, and even if she is growing increasingly insufferable. Basically, she feels like that childhood friend you keep wondering why you like 😅

Reactions: 6
We usually get a 5pm video if we’re getting one at all so not looking good for today. Other than her laptop breaking not sure what else would take this long.

Reactions: 4
We usually get a 5pm video if we’re getting one at all so not looking good for today. Other than her laptop breaking not sure what else would take this long.
or some kind of family issue illness/bereavment etc. Imo anything less than this is not an excuse for not even an instagram post saying she i staking time off

Reactions: 2
This might sound harsh…..but I’m not sure I’d believe any excuse for the absence. Didn’t she miss a few days over Xmas and said she’d accidentally deleted a vlog? Rubbish. Someone who does this for a living wouldn’t be doing that after so many years.

Listen, I hope nothing bad has happened because I wouldn’t wish bad luck on anyone, least of all Grackle, but I honestly feel so let down by her pathetic attempt at this years Xmas vlogs it just seems she can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 12
or some kind of family issue illness/bereavment etc. Imo anything less than this is not an excuse for not even an instagram post saying she i staking time off
She’s got a community area on both channels, just a ‘Hey I need a few more days, see you soon’ would do - I’m not expecting any details but if you say a specific date then disappear off every platform you’re active on it does cause some frustrating curiosity

Reactions: 14
She’s got a community area on both channels, just a ‘Hey I need a few more days, see you soon’ would do - I’m not expecting any details but if you say a specific date then disappear off every platform you’re active on it does cause some frustrating curiosity
She does this though, it’s the same as the way she went from milk intolerant and mentioning it in every video to eating dairy without saying a single word - then got upset people were questioning it. She’ll come back and act like she’s clueless as to why people have wondered where she is and imply anyone asking is a hater for it. It’s her MO at this point, as you say nobody is expecting details but she could avoid the question with a simple one line yet she doesn’t.

Reactions: 18
She does this though, it’s the same as the way she went from milk intolerant and mentioning it in every video to eating dairy without saying a single word - then got upset people were questioning it. She’ll come back and act like she’s clueless as to why people have wondered where she is and imply anyone asking is a hater for it. It’s her MO at this point, as you say nobody is expecting details but she could avoid the question with a simple one line yet she doesn’t.
very true! I had forgotten this, considering all of her immediate family's jobs it is shocking how little work ethic she has

Reactions: 5
It is very odd how she hasn't posted on any of her social media platforms, considering it's her full-time job :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Even if she dropped her entire laptop in the bath (not entirely unbelievable lol) if it’s your job, you find another way. It’s not like there’s only one computer in the house and you live on your smart phone. I truly hope she’s ok and didn’t like fall of a ledge doing a dance for tik tok. Today is still a holiday so maybe something will come out tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
Dropping it in the bath would be a very Grace thing to do to be fair

• Haha
Someone might have already mentioned this but all of his socials seem to have vanished. So they obviously know that he was found. I do feel a bit bad for the guy cos he’s just a ‘nobody’ and probably wants to remain private but he knew Grace was an online personality from the start surely. What was he expecting? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Someone might have already mentioned this but all of his socials seem to have vanished. So they obviously know that he was found. I do feel a bit bad for the guy cos he’s just a ‘nobody’ and probably wants to remain private but he knew Grace was an online personality from the start surely. What was he expecting? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Regardless of opinion on her etc. I hope she is ok. I think this is a tricky situation. I guess if you haven’t said someone’s name or shown them at all online you probably wouldn’t expect people to process of elimination find them. It’s not like she’s even done a soft introduction where influencers say they want to keep their relationship private and then you hear about it constantly and just see random body parts Grace hasn’t mentioned it at all! It’s why I take the stance that we genuinely know very little about her life and I think the kind of childish behaviour is a bit of a show for YouTube.

Reactions: 8
I don't. We literally found duck all, if it's that they are being precious for nothing.

Reactions: 13
I think she didn't take in to account that even if her socials were 'clean' and the new husband hard to find her family didn't take that appraoch 😆

I think she's gone quiet because he's been found and isn't sure how to react, hopes that Christmas and NYE will make everyone forget him

The toothpaste on her bath disintegrated and now Mama Booth has grounded her from tiktok and YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don't think it's that deep - we hardly doxed him or asked the sun to write an article on him. I can imagine a lurker could've dm'd her screenshots of the thread or something and that's how she's found out we know who he is... if that's reason she's not posted much. I can totally imagine her not giving that much of a duck about vlogging altogether as she's likely spent the holidays with the family and her man so what could she possibly show us? Her talking to people off screen? Her smashing a jar of mayo while prepping dinner? (This used to make me INSANE how does a single person smash several jars of mayo)

Reactions: 13
I really don't think it's that deep - we hardly doxed him or asked the sun to write an article on him. I can imagine a lurker could've dm'd her screenshots of the thread or something and that's how she's found out we know who he is... if that's reason she's not posted much. I can totally imagine her not giving that much of a duck about vlogging altogether as she's likely spent the holidays with the family and her man so what could she possibly show us? Her talking to people off screen? Her smashing a jar of mayo while prepping dinner? (This used to make me INSANE how does a single person smash several jars of mayo)
No, she’s made direct references to things people have said in this thread before, either she’s reading, or someone in her circle is. I mean it’s the only relevant result when you search grackle grace booth - as far as I know there aren’t any Reddit threads or anything like that, just here. She must know about it.

Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here/sends her resident minion Honor to protec and attac. There's no way on EARTH Grace wouldn't google herself.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.