Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she didn't take in to account that even if her socials were 'clean' and the new husband hard to find her family didn't take that appraoch šŸ˜†

I think she's gone quiet because he's been found and isn't sure how to react, hopes that Christmas and NYE will make everyone forget him
Thing is, if she wants to continue vlogging her future home and married life, sheā€™ll need to expect that people will be interested in who he is, especially if she keeps him out of all the vlogs.

Reactions: 11
Thing is, if she wants to continue vlogging her future home and married life, sheā€™ll need to expect that people will be interested in who he is, especially if she keeps him out of all the vlogs.
It's one of those things where because she's been so secretive and evasive, it makes people more curious. If she'd just shown him once (even a photo) and been like this is him, noone would really give a duck.

Reactions: 21
It's one of those things where because she's been so secretive and evasive, it makes people more curious. If she'd just shown him once (even a photo) and been like this is him, noone would really give a duck.
I feel like even if she was just honest like she is with her Mum and said ā€œJoe is here/I did this with Joe, but he doesnā€™t want to be on camera or participateā€ it would have got rid of the curiosity for a lot of people.

I know his name isnā€™t Joe but she could have used it or any other name for him if she didnā€™t want to use his name.

As with the milk thing she doesnā€™t get that her own shady behaviour about something is what drives the curiosity, even when thereā€™s absolutely nothing shady about the actual truth šŸ˜‚

I feel like even if she was just honest like she is with her Mum and said ā€œJoe is here/I did this with Joe, but he doesnā€™t want to be on camera or participateā€ it would have got rid of the curiosity for a lot of people.

I know his name isnā€™t Joe but she could have used it or any other name for him if she didnā€™t want to use his name.

As with the milk thing she doesnā€™t get that her own shady behaviour about something is what drives the curiosity, even when thereā€™s absolutely nothing shady about the actual truth šŸ˜‚
Influencers to a tee though isn't it. Make money off publicising their lives then are super evasive about certain elements and get annoyed when people are curious. It's not like anyone is asking when her periods are FFS, just human nature isn't it to have curiosity about something as basic as what the person looks like and their job when out of nowhere she's declared she's engaged. The general consensus is "I AM ALLOWED A PRIVATE LIFE!" yeah you are, stop selling it then. Pretty simple really.

Influencers to a tee though isn't it. Make money off publicising their lives then are super evasive about certain elements and get annoyed when people are curious. It's not like anyone is asking when her periods are FFS, just human nature isn't it to have curiosity about something as basic as what the person looks like and their job when out of nowhere she's declared she's engaged. The general consensus is "I AM ALLOWED A PRIVATE LIFE!" yeah you are, stop selling it then. Pretty simple really.
Yeah, growing weary of influencers becoming all surprised pikachu when someone finds out literally anything about them outside of youtube (despite it being publicly available) and get weirdly defensive about it. Though if she wasn't willing to explain something as insignificant as her disappearing dairy intolerance I imagine her head must be exploding with all the secret knowledge a handful of internet nobodies have managed to uncover :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is where here doing some extra learning would help. Social media is such a huge thing now that I bet there are hundreds of courses that teach you things like how to protect your privacy while not making it a game for the audience. Everyone loves a mystery with breadcrumbs to follow.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think of grace wanted the private life she should of never started vlogging in the first place. She should of kept her videos to recipes, challenges and cooking ideas. Honestly I think sheā€™s brought this onto herself

Reactions: 12
I think it was her addiction to TikTok that dropped her in it, she fell into trying to appeal to teenagers during the ā€˜living my best single lifeā€™ trend and didnā€™t expect to actually have a boyfriend to expose since sheā€™s never had one prior to last Christmas. She was telling viewers about trying to date and being sad her friends were settling down and she didnā€™t have that. She didnā€™t think ahead.

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s followed model Lauren Borgers on IG so sheā€™s obviously active online and just choosing not to post at the moment.

000E972D-9BC5-4E96-98F1-DD1C08B1D385.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I saw on Tiktok someone had posted a photo and name of Grace's fiancƩ as a video so I'm guessing she saw that first (people probably tagged her in it). She may have looked here after.

I do think the video was a really creepy thing to do. It's one thing to know yourself who it is and another to try and blow it up, especially when it's someone nothing to do with the public eye

Reactions: 14
Literally such an inappropriate thing to do for attention, what did they even get out of that?

Reactions: 2
I knew a girl in high school who came from a very religious family, like Grace. She got engaged shortly after graduating to someone within her church. They even had an elaborate engagement photo shoot. Not long afterwards they all went silent and the photos disappeared, the guy was scrubbed from her social media. Clearly the engagement didn't work out. They had barely dated. I felt for her but there was an element of second-hand embarrassment. The guy appeared out of nowhere, all of a sudden they were engaged, then just as quickly he disappeared. I hope for Grace's sake that hasn't happened, and they're just laying low.

Reactions: 6
I doubt thereā€™s much more going on than her laying low and coming back when she hopes people will have a stopped talking. The fact all the socials have gone private/stopped following says to me itā€™s clearly that.

Reactions: 9
How does the money Grace earns work regarding social media? If she stops posting does it just drop off a cliff?

Reactions: 2
The algorithm can be pretty harsh but as long as her views and likes stay steady when she does post she will be fine. A lot of channels have gone to 1 video every 3/4 weeks. Iā€™m just surprised sheā€™s not taking in the last of that sweet Christmas time ad revenue. The engagement will probably increase her video engagement for a while, Iā€™ve seen a few medium TikTok creators making ā€˜OMG grackle is engagedā€™ videos so she might get a boost in viewership.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.