Grackle #3 Barely dated and married off. Zoe Sugg must be devastated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1854294
Life city is graces church. when I look up this International Network of Churches organisation I see they were founded by Citipointe churches in Australia. Only last year Citipointe was in the news because they made all the children in their secondary school sign a contract agreeing that homosexuality is “abnormal” and “offensive to god”. They also sacked gay teachers. Graces church is a bigoted Pentecostal church just like Citipointe, if it’s in their network of churches.

Disgusting! How shameful in this day and age, smh no wonder she hasn’t shown much of her church in the vlogs

Reactions: 9
I’ve been thinking that maybe Grace has been sent to something like a wife school, like an old fashioned thing from the 50's where she’s trained on how to be a good wife and look after her future husband

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been thinking that maybe Grace has been sent to something like a wife school, like an old fashioned thing from the 50's where she’s trained on how to be a good wife and look after her future husband
I doubt it. As much as her church might seem like a cult to a lot of people, it's clear her mum/Chloe isn't a 1950s housewife archetype so I don't think Grace will be pushed into that box.

Reactions: 6
On a diff topic do we think this commenter is a weirdo making things up or could that really be the case?
What an utterly bizarre comment, obviously it’s been deleted now but I really don’t think she would be posting a video of herself trying sweets if a family member was indeed comatose. I don’t understand the mentality of people who post comments like this.

Reactions: 8
I might get jumped on but I can’t really understand why people would be so nasty about grace. I can see finding her irritating or immature at times, I got a bit bored of her (so stopped watching- novel approach), and I find the religion angle interesting. But mostly she’s actually lovely. Funny, smart, sweet. I hope she’s okay and happy and maybe just taking a quick break. She deserves to be happy.

Reactions: 3
I might get jumped on but I can’t really understand why people would be so nasty about grace. I can see finding her irritating or immature at times, I got a bit bored of her (so stopped watching- novel approach), and I find the religion angle interesting. But mostly she’s actually lovely. Funny, smart, sweet. I hope she’s okay and happy and maybe just taking a quick break. She deserves to be happy.
I suggest you go over to her rave thread, better place for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who is even being nasty here? The only nasty comment is that weirdo saying her family member is in a coma, and that’s on insta.

There was a glimpse of that in an old vlog, she was trying on a top and it showed more of her chest than what she normally wears and he acted weirdly scandalised (her whole family did) and immediately made her go take it off lol. If he acted like that to his adult daughter, really not surprised he made such a fuss over uniforms as headteacher. Yep he's definitely overbearing
I remember that video! It was the same video where her sister asked her if she had any self respect since she was wearing that top...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We’re definitely one of the tamest tattle threads, most of the complaints about her are things she can change such as low effort videos and the way she communicates (or doesn’t) with viewers. There are threads on here which are pure bullying and include deeply personal insults about bodies etc. I wouldn’t go wandering off if this place upsets you.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she just had a panic about what getting married would entail, shes been very homesick in the past etc. She seems a bit low in the sweet vid. I doubt her partner would break up with her cos people saw his Instagram profile picture, and we've known about the church for a long time it's not like she's been majorly stalked

I've never known anyone go to that sort of church who doesn't have either negative views about homosexuality, or women and their bodies. I would be surprised if the booths were the exception given how prominent the whole family is. Grace does dress oddly and has previously talked about skirts being too short or tops too revealing when I would consider them quite conservative

I doubt it. As much as her church might seem like a cult to a lot of people, it's clear her mum/Chloe isn't a 1950s housewife archetype so I don't think Grace will be pushed into that box.
I reckon Grace wouldn't need to be pushed too hard because a 1950s housewife archetype is all she's ever dreamt of being lol

Reactions: 4
I reckon Grace wouldn't need to be pushed too hard because a 1950s housewife archetype is all she's ever dreamt of being lol
Oh I totally agree she might do it voluntarily! I just don't think she'd be sent to 'wife school'

Reactions: 2
I’ve been having a bit of a scroll looking for that outfit video, and I ended up watching a video from three years ago. I have to admit, all this time I’ve wondered if maybe I went off her channel because I’m in a different place in my life now and it just doesn’t mesh, and it’s a “me” thing, but watching her three years ago compared to the videos now made the change really obvious. I know people change and move on and outgrow their old selves, but it’s just a shame that she feels a bit disingenuous now compared to then. But maybe that just comes with the channel expanding and an awareness of a growing audience, idk.

Like I don’t wish her badly, and I don’t want her to NOT grow and change based on what I enjoy watching, but it’s the slowly watching her become like so many other “influencers” after feeling like such a breath of fresh air beforehand that’s just a shame?

Only posting as it is driving me a bit nuts but Grace did address in a video everything about her dairy intolerance - how she was diagnosed and how she reintroduced dairy. It’s not hard to find at all, if you search “Grackle dairy” on YT it’s the first video that comes up.

Only posting as it is driving me a bit nuts but Grace did address in a video everything about her dairy intolerance - how she was diagnosed and how she reintroduced dairy. It’s not hard to find at all, if you search “Grackle dairy” on YT it’s the first video that comes up.

she did, but only weeks later. Weeks of people having asked in her comments about the random reintroduction and she hugely implied on several occasions they were being unreasonable/far too intrusive by asking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she did, but only weeks later. Weeks of people having asked in her comments about the random reintroduction and she hugely implied on several occasions they were being unreasonable/far too intrusive by asking about it.
Exactly this. She had zero intention of ever discussing it until she was sick of being asked.

• Heart
I used to work with someone who was a part of one of these style of churches and no joke he ran things like this for soon to be brides 😬 sooo icky and weird .

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.