Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
She’s going to get such a fucking reality shock once she’s wifed off. She can’t seriously think things will just be the same as usual? Pissing about at Christmas like always, fannying around with advent calendars and taste tests. Girl please. I somehow doubt hubby is going to tolerate an adult teenager like your parents have all these years.
I think she will end up pregnant pretty soon then she will spend basically the 11 months leading up to it planning Xmas for the children

• Wow
Reactions: 15

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don’t really care about the ED thing tbh because you could support the argument either way. Reality is none of us knows and it’s a sad reflection on her channel that it’s such a big topic of discussion because her content is so fucking dead.

Harhei

Imo she looked good in all of them, but then again she's very tall and very slender and would probably look good in most dresses having being a model! My bet is she is just trying them on for content, for the actual ceremony she will wear something simple, modest and fairly economical. Traditional weddings tend to be modest and unshowy affairs.
She said in her recent ‘trying celebrity wedding cakes’ that people are expecting big things from her being into baking with her cake but she really just likes a traditional style so I imagine you’re right and that theme will continue. She will look best in something fairly simple, all her normal outfits look best on her when they’re tidy and simple and tailored whereas she looks silly in her massive collars and granny/Victorian ghost in the window clothes

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
View attachment 2123349
Nahhh is she actually ok in the head? We’ve just come out of an extremely hard winter (not even gonna mention the energy crisis and mental health issues ppl have to deal with during the winter months) and she can’t wait for it to come back? Is she 8 years old
What grown adult actually cares about Christmas Eve? Unless you have your own kids

And imagine being so priveliged that you don't consider a lot of people still have to go to work on Christmas Eve

Going by Grace’s most recent story... If that commenter reads here, listen up. One; it is not your business to speak about/publicly comment other’s private family details like that, you need to reevaluate how you go about life and should be ashamed of yourself. Two; you should probably tell your “friend” that she should listen to her lectures more intently because the first thing you learn before going on any placement is to keep your mouth firmly shut about anything you see or hear. As a healthcare professional, I am disgusted to know that a student is absorbing PRIVATE information on families and feeding it to their friends as gossip. What is wrong with some people.
Personal things could literally be anything though. It’s not even close to confirmation that comment was anything other than made up bollocks.

bumblebee365

its been well over a month since she announced she was engaged and baited us with potential wedding planning content... have we had anything? of course not apart from casually mentioning she was making some chicken soup for him on a tiktok...

wouldn't surprise me if she just announces one day soon they have married and that will be that :rolleyes:

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Given her church, their faith, her family, her friends, her upbringing. Sorry but why would she be any different and be in support of the LGBTQ+ community or even women's rights? Why? Because she's in her mid 20s and has a youtube channel? Because you want to like her more? Because it's awful to realize someone you have followed for years may not be in line with your own beliefs?
It's not that hard to imagine what she's like behind closed doors taking everything into consideration. I really don't see why she's any different. If she was, we would know (for example: she wouldn't be still going to her church all the time, marrying within her circle...).

I still think their church looks quite a lot like Jehova's to be honest. From the things you guys have shared it looks a lot like what I hear from my family. As i said before, half of my family is Jehovah's witness. I love them incredibly much but I always feel like I can not be myself when I am around them. How I view the world is very very different from them. But we have an understanding. They can talk about things they do for their religion and I am open to listening, of course as it's important to them, as long as they don't try to ~convey~ it onto me, which thankfully they never have. And they never ask about things like dating, sexuality...

I don't know, I always feel like there is a lot of overlap between them, how they view things. Of course I understand their starting point is different and what not.
What do you guys think?
I agree, I don’t get why people are saying she has been supportive of LGBT before, I’ve certainly never seen her say anything lol

Reactions: 14

jackolantern

VIP Member
She definitely reads here/sends her resident minion Honor to protec and attac. There's no way on EARTH Grace wouldn't google herself.

Only posting as it is driving me a bit nuts but Grace did address in a video everything about her dairy intolerance - how she was diagnosed and how she reintroduced dairy. It’s not hard to find at all, if you search “Grackle dairy” on YT it’s the first video that comes up.

she did, but only weeks later. Weeks of people having asked in her comments about the random reintroduction and she hugely implied on several occasions they were being unreasonable/far too intrusive by asking about it.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I really think you can tell how little her content is interesting anyone, not even us here really cared enough to snark on it. It’s just all her bobblehead and open mouth as others have said. No actual content. We can’t see anything and there’s nothing special about the way any of it is framed or filmed. She goes to all these places but it’s a total waste content wise.
I haven't watched her in months now, too tedious to even gossip watch for any drama.

athenlel

She has 7 days a week to create, edit and post content. I don’t understand why she’s not putting more interesting content out? Maybe she’s a bit burnt out of doing the same shit over and over again.
I used to love Grace and I couldn’t wait for her videos to come out, now I couldn’t care less..

polarbearninja

I saw on Tiktok someone had posted a photo and name of Grace's fiancé as a video so I'm guessing she saw that first (people probably tagged her in it). She may have looked here after.

I do think the video was a really creepy thing to do. It's one thing to know yourself who it is and another to try and blow it up, especially when it's someone nothing to do with the public eye

KINGAA

VIP Member
Ummmm… not watched her in a while and she’s engaged???? WHAT! Is this a religious cult thing?

Gone from never been kissed to married very quick

Starfact

Her being engaged just seems so odd, I am happy for her if she's happy. But I feel it was like an arranged marriage and there both Christians. I feel she's rushing it as her siblings have partners. I also think her sisters marriage was arranged with a Christian. However I don't think Jesse's is. There's no rush for her.

sourlemons202121

So I checked in on the other, positive thread and the only people who are positing positively about this sound super immature (check out the super long rant about how it’s 2023 and you don’t need a real job to be mature, it legit sounds unhinged). I wonder if it’s someone linked to Grace, it sounds so out there. But I guess it could also be some angry 16 year old who thinks that a life like Grace’s is something to shoot for (although who wouldn’t want to be an ex model who gets paid to do dances on TikTok while rich Monmy and Daddy pay bills).

kissfm

everyone has basic, even tiny, things in their family that for them are normal that are different for others that can create tension when living together.
Yeah, this is the biggest thing! Moving in with someone shows you a completely different side of them, one you only ever see when you put together IKEA furniture or have to figure out where your gate is at an airport during a delayed layover. I'm a firm believer in doing all of these things before you get married to really test the person lol

• Haha

Harhei

I really think you can tell how little her content is interesting anyone, not even us here really cared enough to snark on it. It’s just all her bobblehead and open mouth as others have said. No actual content. We can’t see anything and there’s nothing special about the way any of it is framed or filmed. She goes to all these places but it’s a total waste content wise.

Harhei

We’re definitely one of the tamest tattle threads, most of the complaints about her are things she can change such as low effort videos and the way she communicates (or doesn’t) with viewers. There are threads on here which are pure bullying and include deeply personal insults about bodies etc. I wouldn’t go wandering off if this place upsets you.