Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polarbearninja

I wonder has there been a panic after the fiance was basically revealed on here and she's avoiding social media because of it?

Reactions: 13
In fairness to Grace it may well be nothing to do with her partner being named etc, it could be any form of other crime.

I do think she’d have just stopped YT if it was something related to the channel/SM too so my inclination is that it’s unrelated.

SecretSeven

Has anyone watched the 'Only Eating Easter Food' video yet? I have been lurking/skimming through the last thread about how she doesn't put a lot of effort into her videos.. and I certainly agree with this one!

Bunny Pancakes - For a video, and for her experience, why would you not make your own pancakes? Baffling. I understand not doing the whole Easter shaped crumpet thing as everyone does it, but this was just too simple.

Ocado Cupcakes - She said they were underwhelming. Make your own?

Hot Cross Buns - It was interesting to see the different choices M&S has to offer.

Easter Egg Making - Skimmed it, not mad at it.

Toby Carvery - Got a takeaway and ordered the pork as she thinks that is Eastery? It's not.

Mr Kipling Cakes - Issue with her camera and lost the footage of her eating them, but said they weren't very good. You cannot help an issue with your camera, but this along with everything else is not good.

There is a massive difference in the effort she put in to her older videos compared to new.

Westeryonder21

Just saw a TikTok she posted a couple days ago with the really jammy doughnut and she pronounced Michelin wrong - she said Me-sell-in. When Im sure in both French and English it's pronounced Mish-El-an or Mish-El-in, no hard S sound. How can you study food tech and still pronounce that word wrong 🥴

• Haha

Harhei

YouTube recommended her videos to me about a month ago, and since then I've slowly watched too many of her videos. Some really come across as the privvy kid who can afford to spend an arm on useless shit. I did wonder from the get go, is grace on the spectrum? Has she ever discussed being diagnosed with anything? She's giving off a strong sense of an incredibly immature brain that hasn't fully developed yet, with parents/family who pander to her every whim and make her live her life as if she's "normal", but quite clearly that isn't that case. Like she has clear signs of an undiagnosed illness. I know the pandemic did a number on all of us, but I've gone back to even the start of her videos (8 years ago!) she has the same "quirks" (if you wanna call them that) back then, nothing has changed bar her siblings being shipped off to marriage and her expressing her undying desire to be engaged as if she was brainwashed into believe her being engaged means her life is now fixed.

As a newbie am I missing something, why do her parents pander to her to the level they do, she's 25 right?? Is there a wiki on here for her.
I think she’s just an extrovert from a sheltered privileged background with youngest child ‘look at me!’ syndrome. If anything I’d say ADHD but we don’t see enough about her outside selected clips to know for sure. Her parents tolerate it but Mum a lot less than Dad, though he is apparently quite strict they seem to have a really solid relationship.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Her channel is so dead compared to how it used to be. It's a shame, because she clearly has a big interest in food and looking around supermarkets. She could easily make videos similar to Hannah Marling, like trying new in foods at different supermarkets.
I remember she started a new 'series' a couple of years ago called 'Grack's snacks' where she talked about her favourite snacks of the month, but she stopped it after one or two months if I remember correctly. What she's doing now is so lazy and uninteresting.

Frigg

Why is she incapable of seeing when places are open BEFORE she goes there

opal73

VIP Member
What are the chances she has more chemistry with her plushies than her man? Or am I being too mean 😆

• Haha

Liz.Lemon

At a time where most people, me included, are trying to cut down unnecessary expenses as much as possible… this is yet again nice and tone deaf 👌🏻

emm

VIP Member
I think the Halloween thing is much less serious of an issue than not being able to read a fictional children's book tbh

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I love rococo chocolates. I make good money but still keep them as a treat. It's so disappointing when brands just give stuff away, especially when, realistically, that won't generate many sales.

b-roll

Here’s the video for anyone who doesn’t have access
This is a bit late but I would love to see her in a dress like the Carolina Herrera 'Lydia' from the 2020 Spring Bridal collection. CH no longer produces bridal gowns but I think the high-collared neck could be a good compromise with her more conservative style and the deep v-necklines in the Tiktok. The 'Lydia' is definitely $$$$ but I'm not a fan of the necklines in the video.

I used to work at a bridal studio that carried the dress, which was often overlooked. It was always interesting to see the kinds of dresses brides picked out for themselves vs the ones their guests chose. I wonder if all the dresses in the video were chosen by Grace?

ch.jpeg
chn.jpeg

• Heart

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
In all fairness I don’t agree with that, she’s said and demonstrated many times in videos her support for the LGBTQ+ community.
Yet she’s best friends with someone who’s openly not supported the LGBTQ+ community…

Performance activism in her videos isn’t the same as actually supporting them.

Coupled with the fact that she’s beyond immature, I don’t think it’s a stretch that she would find it ‘gross’ or ‘unnatural’. She’s probably only recently stopped saying ew when her parents kiss.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think she ever had any passion for baking. I know so many people who took up baking back in 2014 when the British Bakeoff became popular and they've all dropped off over the years. Grace was probably just like them, but she went further and took it to uni because she was more influenced at that age when the show kicked off.

Now, like the other fad bakers, she's grown bored of baking.

Harhei

I don’t think we’ll ever really know, I do think she takes one bite out of a lot of things then doesn’t finish after the video cuts but she seems to have wised up on the ‘my ____ would love that’ saving half eaten food for ‘family’ all the time. I know a lot of people praise her for being good to watch in recovery but I wouldn’t if I was struggling, her genuine passion for food is very missing still.

sourlemons202121

Some IG stories too. Looks like she’s back. Whatever has been going on / whatever her reasons were I hope all is okay and she’s doing well.

View attachment 1869080
Is this the only explanation? God I can understand not wanting to broadcast your life but I don’t understand why you would want to do YouTube even if you’re going to reveal absolutely nothing about your life. I honestly don’t think I can stomach another camera-in-face, I-went-to-the-supermarket vlog again. I’m not saying my life is exciting, but I’m also not trying to support myself on the force of my personality.
My bet is on a fight with the fiancé about private v public (this his socials being locked down) and she took some time to regroup. Which would actually be mature of her? She still has the ring on though, so it can’t be that bad.

emm

VIP Member
This is definitely going to be tough. For anyone, but especially someone like Grace who has always been doted on and let off to do her thing by her family with all the freedom in the world and her parents taking care of most of the things around the house. It's really difficult living with other people than your family.

Unless they hire someone, she has to pick up all the slack because she's basically at home all day and he's out working, so that's definitely going to tough.
I don't think it's even the housework aspects of it as she seems pretty tidy etc. It is just fundamental different ways of doing things. I remember visiting an (now ex) boyfriends family for lunch and helping to clean up and being critisied for how i loaded the dishwasher (boyfriend and his whole family were awful but whatever) but everyone has basic, even tiny, things in their family that for them are normal that are different for others that can create tension when living together.
Also imagine getting back from a pretty taxing job and "what did you do today?" Well I bought 28383 scones from a supermarket to make a video....I think she will end upnhaving children quickly just to have something to do tbh (if she does I really hope she doesn't use them.for her social media)

shammy24

I don’t know why but I feel like she’s going to lose/break the ring at some point

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
"Honey I'm home! How was your day? What's for dinner?"

"16 different brands of cake I nibbled on and a 50 pound chocolate shaped liked a violin - not that expensive btw for what you get - for pudding. How does that sound? 😃"

• Haha